Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wrestling fans are terrible; reminder that Nikki Bella got You Suck Cena chants for the crime of Having A Boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
I dont like Foochs because he gave me hope that Dean would get pushed as a big deal. I watched Wrestlemania 32 and vowed revenge.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

astrollinthepork posted:

I dont like Foochs because he gave me hope that Dean would get pushed as a big deal. I watched Wrestlemania 32 and vowed revenge.

I was right for like 2 months in June of last year. :shobon:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Codependent Poster posted:

Comedy Cop would be a good gimmick. Maybe they could be Breezango's superior who is fed up with their lack of progress on the case.

since Bob backlund is presumably freed up from whatever the Darren young thing was have him be the hot cops' chief

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I was right for like 2 months in June of last year. :shobon:

That title reign was so forgettable that I forgot it was after 32 lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

St Evan Echoes posted:

Wrestling fans are terrible; reminder that Nikki Bella got You Suck Cena chants for the crime of Having A Boyfriend
I think the fans were just angry about someone getting so much TV time that nobody wants to see except for the WWE themselves. See also: Roman Reigns

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I dunno, they didn't hound Xavier too bad. Then again he's a dude soooo...

Xavier's involvement was a momentary blip, though. Wrestlers can usually recover from that -- things were weird with Seth for a minute after the whole Nazi thing, but they got past it. I don't think Charlotte even missed a step after her nudes leaked. But Paige has been such an ongoing trainwreck for so long it's kind of fully eclipsed her character at this point. People remember sad Cautionary Tale Paige more than they remember the pale lady screaming about her house.

Maybe they're just letting her use the Performance Center until her contract runs out, I dunno.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I'm at RAW right now. The whole hardcam side of the upper bowl is blocked off. This place usually sells out all the time.

Metroid Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 19, 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

astrollinthepork posted:

That title reign was so forgettable that I forgot it was after 32 lol

IT WAS GOOD UNTIL ZIGGLER KILLED IT GOD drat IT. Even the Cena and AJ stuff after Ziggler was good by all involved. Ziggler poisons everything he touches these days.

*defeated sigh*

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Goldust/status/909907245030187008

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sono posted:

Decade old material? Okay.

What did Jeff say after Super Bowl 41?

That's my Peyton Manning.

:xd:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Haha I love the pic of Heenan they used for the 'In memory of' graphic

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

Foochs' crush on Dean is worse than Gonzo's on Alexa.

Im going to kick your rear end

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

they're both good, especially my friend foochs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wwe discussion sure was badder

• Locked thread