Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Kashuno posted:

Glowku bullied me to reveal my role to him so I told him to buy me a Switch game, then he ignored me!!

I'm not bribing you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
hosed up dude

Real talk tho FL is the scum ##vote FL

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

If you have played with me before my posting style this game is probably 100% unfamiliar

This is a conscious effort on my part to actually engage with a game more than I have in the past

But most his posts are game theory about validity of claims pre defense phase and really revolving around the mechanics in general with very little actual scum hunting

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

at this point i'll rally behind literally any push for a lynch
HECK

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Get on fl

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

nooo pera

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

But most his posts are game theory about validity of claims pre defense phase and really revolving around the mechanics in general with very little actual scum hunting

i mean

i feel like i've done a p reasonable amt of scumhunting this game

anyway, p sure if pera did what i think she might have done it probably clears kash. i'm assuming gulag got busdriven if he was serious about jail claim, that would clear up that part and otherwise he has no motivation to make that claim at that point.

##vote b-minus1 for now, esp for that broken promise of coming back

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mayor Glowku posted:

at this point i'll rally behind literally any push for a lynch
HECK

Interesting. You're not willing to whisper to me, but you're fine whispering kashuno the sk

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote glowku

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

Chaoslord posted zero times during the game, and probably should have been modkilled. His will stated that he watched peramane during n1. Unfortunately he was killed before he could update his will with what he learned. Really unhelpful overall.

I’m inclined to believe peramene’s claim that Kash in the SK, but I’m still trying to figure out how she is so certain. Kash hasn’t exactly helped the case against himself though.

It’s interesting that both Fisk and GulagDollas claimed to jail Kash. I don’t have a real read on Gulag, but Fisk claiming numerous roles in game, all of which are probably bullshit, is not surprising at all. Regardless, we can say with certainty that neither of them jailed Kash last night. A jailer who fails to kill the SK will be killed in retaliation. So that didn’t happen. FWIW, Fisk later claims that Kash isn’t the SK, so it’s possible that he is the jailer but obviously jailed someone else. I think Fisk is worth keeping around for at least one more day.

I’m not as sold on Glowku being scum as a few of you are. Right now I’m slightly suspicious of MrF and Glowku, but I’m not entirely sold on either of them. It’s possible that MrF is either a confused/frustrated town player, or scum.

like look at this post

it's talking about a dead dude, some "i believe kash is SK" without voting, and some more town reads

still not calling anyone scum :thunk:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lol. Wth are you talking about? Broken promise about coming back?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

Lol. Wth are you talking about? Broken promise about coming back?

b-minus1 posted:

I figured someone would start to make a case against me. I don't blame you. This weekend was insane but I will be active today. I'm actually reading the thread now and making sense of everything that has happened during d2

like you never posted anything of note after this

who scum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

vote kashuno. it literally even doesnt matter if pera's lyncher or not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill all the gbs homonculi before this game can proceed

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Mayor Glowku whispered to GulagDolls.
Mayor Glowku whispered to Flying Leather.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

GulagDolls posted:

vote kashuno. it literally even doesnt matter if pera's lyncher or not

I agree that kashuno seems like the best target, but I'm confused by the second part of your post. Why doesn't it matter

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

we have to kill all the gbs homonculi before this game can proceed

I never came from gbs

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Retro Futurist posted:

It's obviously Pera

sigh

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'd like to hear from pera about kashuno though

there isn't really much more for me to say. My result makes me confident that Kashuno is the serial killer. Kashuno says I'm full of poo poo. I openly admit I am a poo poo town player. Kashuno has nothing the moment I die.

happy monday

b-minus1 posted:

I agree that kashuno seems like the best target, but I'm confused by the second part of your post. Why doesn't it matter

if this were the case, I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to give him a chance to signal me that he'd play nice

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mostly because that role isnt even in the game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I never came from gbs

you embody it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why would a human possessing something other than antimatter inside their skull call the lyncher role "executioner" when they dont actually even execute anyone and the jailer's role description includes "can execute people"

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

why would a human possessing something other than antimatter inside their skull call the lyncher role "executioner" when they dont actually even execute anyone and the jailer's role description includes "can execute people"

A jailer can execute?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
B-minus1 whispered to Flying Leatherman.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

A jailer can execute?

it's a town of salem thing

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote Kashuno

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
imo lynch someone else if kashuno confesses

he basically got us a lynch last night and I know that's not his game but wahey

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lynch Jonathan "scum" Fisk

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The amount of people being like "oh we can let kash live if he admits he's the SK since he killed scum is loving astounding. It's like they don't think I'm really the SK or they are scum

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

peramene posted:

imo lynch someone else if kashuno confesses

he basically got us a lynch last night and I know that's not his game but wahey

I mean I'd be fine with Fisk, but I'd prefer if fisk was vigged or nk'd tonight, because then he wont win as a jester.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm scum, not jester

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Welp I gotta try and not die ##vote fisk look at the posts around claiming I am an SK and the apathy form people surrounding it. Me being an apathy lynch is dumb

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. F! posted:

I mean I'd be fine with Fisk, but I'd prefer if fisk was vigged or nk'd tonight, because then he wont win as a jester.

I don't like this post.

Are you scum? Because I think as scum you sure would appreciate a town player using their night action to kill Fisk instead of you.

##vote Mr. F

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

I don't like this post.

Are you scum? Because I think as scum you sure would appreciate a town player using their night action to kill Fisk instead of you.

##vote Mr. F

No, I want Fisk to die during the night because then he wont win as jester, cause he's posting hecca lamely itt. If we lynch him then he wins.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. F! posted:

No, I want Fisk to die during the night because then he wont win as jester, cause he's posting hecca lamely itt. If we lynch him then he wins.

Do you really think that fisk is jester? because I don't

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
pera, could you have been busdriven or have you already considered the possibility

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

Do you really think that fisk is jester? because I don't

Do you just think he's scum trying to skate on acting like a jester, then?

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

GulagDolls posted:

There is an executioner role in this game.

What am I not getting?

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Flying Leatherman posted:

Do you just think he's scum trying to skate on acting like a jester, then?

I think this is a possibility but It's a problem that can be dealt with later.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Flying Leatherman whispered to b-minus1.
Flying Leatherman whispered to Mayor Glowku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One thing's for sure, none of you are good enough at Mafia to know

• Locked thread