Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Man why did you guys listen to derp over me??!?!?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Mags it's because you took an entire day off and then showed up with a desperate looking claim when suspicion was building on you. It didn't look town at all.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

The Ninth Layer posted:

Mags it's because you took an entire day off and then showed up with a desperate looking claim when suspicion was building on you. It didn't look town at all.

BUT IT WAS!!!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Well yeah after the fact that's a lot more obvious :)

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

you guys gonna post the scum doc?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
yeah, you screwed that up mags. game was fun, thanks for running somber

poor yronic, I kept egging you on hoping you would wifom yourself into killing me. but, I had to lie a little in my claim because on N2, I realized that I had forgotten to switch the curse from kash to yronic N1 :downs:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

this is a stickup posted:

yeah, you screwed that up mags. game was fun, thanks for running somber

poor yronic, I kept egging you on hoping you would wifom yourself into killing me. but, I had to lie a little in my claim because on N2, I realized that I had forgotten to switch the curse from kash to yronic N1 :downs:

That was my first post of the game day, I didnt even know I was under attack. It was just bad timing lol.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mr. F! posted:

you guys gonna post the scum doc?

sure here's discord stuff:

monster scum: https://discord.gg/gDBbRn4
tesco scum: https://discord.gg/QuMFNZJ
spectator: https://discord.gg/ZTzZweM

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, yronic heroism! Don't get down, losing LYLO is a thing that happens sometimes.

Instead of being discouraged, you should sign up for my newbie game that I'm running over in Creative Convention! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834560

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
yo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

gg wp all

thx for hosting somber

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Podima posted:

Hey, yronic heroism! Don't get down, losing LYLO is a thing that happens sometimes.

Instead of being discouraged, you should sign up for my newbie game that I'm running over in Creative Convention! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834560

Sounds good.

I just can't believe I lost my nerve on chores. That first vote wasn't a gambit, I just second wifomed myself hard.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its ok

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im really good at this game

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Whew good thing I was a secret reverse death Miller and also won the game good job chores

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Whew good thing I was a secret reverse death Miller and also won the game good job chores

sorry 4 killing u tobbs but it seemed like the funniest thing to do

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

yronic heroism posted:

Sounds good.

I just can't believe I lost my nerve on chores. That first vote wasn't a gambit, I just second wifomed myself hard.

Ya that's really rough. So close...

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i was a good guy. my claim was true. mags lied.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

flerp posted:

sorry 4 killing u tobbs but it seemed like the funniest thing to do

why

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
idk just seemed funny :shrug:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
join in late, gets almost free lynched, then murdered that night

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

flerp posted:

join in late, gets almost free lynched, then murdered that night

lol put it that way and it is actually funny.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

2 penny bottle imp posted:

lol put it that way and it is actually funny.

Hey I'm curious, have you played Mafia offsite? You played really well for someone with so few SA games, I meant it when I said I wish all new town players put in the kind of game you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Hey I'm curious, have you played Mafia offsite? You played really well for someone with so few SA games, I meant it when I said I wish all new town players put in the kind of game you did.

Yeah I've played a fair bit in real life; both vanilla mafia which I usually run, and similar bluffing board games.

And thanks, this was fun to get back into.

• Locked thread