Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Personally I've always used the D-pad on these instead of the touchscreen. Has felt faster and more precise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Number One FC will be #1

:siren: Jupiter's Picross series will hit the Switch next week in Picross S :siren:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

They won't release just one either. They've released multiple sequels on the 3DS and they're all cheap as chips.

gently caress yeah

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Personally I've always used the D-pad on these instead of the touchscreen. Has felt faster and more precise

Same

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/DavideSoliani/status/909828559291678721/video/1

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Steins;gate Elite confirmed for Switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtAya3U9Y78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlZExuZO4c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApINh3CJ9O8

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Infinitum posted:

Number One FC will be #1

:siren: Jupiter's Picross series will hit the Switch next week in Picross S :siren:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

They won't release just one either. They've released multiple sequels on the 3DS and they're all cheap as chips.

gently caress yeah, I was hoping Jupiter would bring the series to the Switch! Wonder how the two player mode works.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nintendo is officially launching the Switch in Korea and Taiwan on December 1st. They must at least feel comfortable about holiday supply if they're launching in new markets at the same time.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Seems to be suggesting multiplayer Picross in that pic as well

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Square Enix has confirmed they are actively working to port FF15 to switch, they just haven't got it running yet. They want to port the real version.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
What's with third parties continuously announcing games on a Nintendo console, this concept is foreign to me.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Should have been put in game tbh

Also the revelation that Iwata's Golf is in every Switch as a good luck charm is like awesome but sad and makes this picture even better

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Reminder that Lego worlds is amazingly good and easily goty before true goty golf story drops this Thursday

I already fell for the Lego Worlds thing from you so Im here to say; dont get Lego Worlds

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

StabMasterArson posted:

I already fell for the Lego Worlds thing from you so Im here to say; dont get Lego Worlds

I'm incredibly boring and love playing Minecraft and just tooling around, would it still be a bad decision, because I was considering it?

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I fell hard for Lego Worlds, aside from kinda crap performance the game is awesome

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Square Enix has confirmed they are actively working to port FF15 to switch, they just haven't got it running yet. They want to port the real version.

Got an article or a source to back that up? :nyoron:

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Shut up I'm not crying you're crying

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Infinitum posted:

Got an article or a source to back that up? :nyoron:

http://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2017-09-20-square-enix-is-trying-to-get-full-fat-final-fantasy-15-on-the-switch

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

quote:

"We're actually doing very specific technical investigations into what's possible at the moment," Tabata told us at Square Enix's Shinjuku offices ahead of this week's Tokyo Game Show. "Where we are at the moment - we've completed those tests and have worked out where the ground lies. We're currently in the middle of the discussion and debate about what we should be doing, and how to realise that on the Switch.

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit

The Switch has just a staggering amount of support at the moment

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Still going to come out before the FF7 remake

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FF15, the perfect driving with your bros simulator, on the Switch, the perfect console?

Perfect.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Jade Mage posted:

I'm incredibly boring and love playing Minecraft and just tooling around, would it still be a bad decision, because I was considering it?

Even for just messing around it seemed super content light and within the 2 hours I played it I had to restart the game twice due to bugs that wouldn't let me progress

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

FF15, the perfect driving with your bros simulator, on the Switch, the perfect console?

Perfect.

driving with my bros, playing my driving with my bros simulator on my switch

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

you mean driving as in teeing off right

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

alf_pogs posted:

you mean driving as in teeing off right

more like driving off a cliff and straight into the arms of iwata himself

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

The Golf Story new channel is up for the Switch.

But Stardewwhen?

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!

"Tabata, meanwhile, has yet to be able to pick up a Switch in Japan, where Nintendo's console has proven extremely popular - and he's pinning his hopes on getting one this Christmas."

Makes me think it is a joke... Nintendo would send him one in a heartbeat

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im not gonna buy wolfenstein II or doom on the switch because i have doom on PC and wolfenstein II im getting on PC but dang im glad its gonna be on there

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I feel like Switch is getting a lot of Dev support because they enjoy it. It encapsulates everything people find fun about video games. It's slick, it's novel, it has multiple ways to play, and it comes with two controllers!

On top of that it's no runt when it comes to performance.

Developers are playing on Switch and little lights are going off in their heads about how much they want to get involved. It is great!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

All this positivity, bah humbug! Bring back the good old days of Junkie Disease and Utnayan.

Edit: oh poo poo, it was a Brosephine! I am very sorry for dragging your name like that, Junkie Disease,

Wendell fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Sep 20, 2017

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

FireMrshlBill posted:

"Tabata, meanwhile, has yet to be able to pick up a Switch in Japan, where Nintendo's console has proven extremely popular - and he's pinning his hopes on getting one this Christmas."

Makes me think it is a joke... Nintendo would send him one in a heartbeat

Nintendo believes in equality, comrade

Wendell posted:

All this positivity, bah humbug! Bring back the good old days of Junkie Disease and Utnayan.

Who is the guy who can't post in these threads because he's the most negative man in the whole world?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Zelder posted:

Who is the guy who can't post in these threads because he's the most negative man in the whole world?

:negative:

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Finally the Switch has it's killer app.

Picross.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zelder posted:

that sounds like a lot of goons

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

StabMasterArson posted:

Sorry you have no spark for love and life!

[quote="“Manky”" post="“476578975”"]
I fell hard for Lego Worlds, aside from kinda crap performance the game is awesome
[/quote]

Agreed, agreed.

[quote="“StabMasterArson”" post="“476579950”"]
Even for just messing around it seemed super content light and within the 2 hours I played it I had to restart the game twice due to bugs that wouldn’t let me progress
[/quote]

It’s full of content for someone interested in the joy of exploration and Lego! Bugs are sad, but do happen with such intricate games. I’m sorry for your experience friend.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Zelder posted:

Nintendo believes in equality, comrade

Emperor Brosephine, who used to go by something else.

Utnayan also can't post in here because Overwatch wasn't announced for the Switch.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wendell posted:

I'm stiillllll in a drrrrrreeeaammmmmmm

TAINT REAPERRRRRRRRRR

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

irlZaphod posted:

Emperor Brosephine, who used to go by something else.

Utnayan also can't post in here because Overwatch wasn't announced for the Switch.

Blizzard need to get their poo poo in order and get Diablo 3 on this thing.

That said Blizzcon is coming up in Nov 3-4, so there might be a big reveal there and they flip a Switch and suddenly games.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Jesus Christ that Golf game snuck into every switch console as a charm accessed by doing the Iwata hand gesture is just the perfect homage
Wish you could still do it even if you updated your switch

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Calaveron posted:

Jesus Christ that Golf game snuck into every switch console as a charm accessed by doing the Iwata hand gesture is just the perfect homage
Wish you could still do it even if you updated your switch

Wait until July.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Infinitum posted:

Blizzard need to get their poo poo in order and get Diablo 3 on this thing.

That said Blizzcon is coming up in Nov 3-4, so there might be a big reveal there and they flip a Switch and suddenly games.

I've never played a Diablo game but I'd probably pick up 3 if it came to Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Yeah console Diablo 3 would be perfect for the Switch holy poo poo.

• Locked thread