Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Both Jeannes are good and carry in their own way.... just can't wait for Jeanne Ruler to get her intermission for her NP to not stun her :v The debuff clear is also pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Jeanne replied:

"My beloved, my precious master,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Jeanne's general indestructibility (and frequently much higher level) carried my newbie rear end through a lot of the NA launch, but since then I guess I haven't had nearly as much use for her even though it seems like everyone but me has one.

Which is a shame, she seems nice.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

a kitten posted:

Jeanne's general indestructibility (and frequently much higher level) carried my newbie rear end through a lot of the NA launch, but since then I guess I haven't had nearly as much use for her even though it seems like everyone but me has one.

Which is a shame, she seems nice.

Same, her and buddy Hercs saved me a ton of grief while I was trying to get a worthwhile servant of my own leveled up.
One day I hope that she or Baber decide to be my friend, since right now my only 5* is Altera/Atilla

And since everyone is sharing:
455,059,060 is me on NA, I have some fun ones, including a good Herc of my own, and best girl Medusa.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Jeanne is a solo monster with her stun gone though. The improved np also buff def and atk.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Friend ID is 688,761,063, though what I've got to offer isn't much compared to a lot of other goons. :shobon:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
^^ Gimme dem Kaleidos. Nice lineup if you're F2P.

Nyaa posted:

Jeanne is a solo monster with her stun gone though. The improved np also buff def and atk.

Oh wow, I missed that part, she's even better than I thought post Interlude.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

If anyone wants another support Merlin feel free to add me. He should be maxed out by the end of the day since I just need a couple more gears and then I got everything else needed for the full train to 90.

I also have a ton of 4 and 5 star CEs but not really sure which ones should go on what so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to tell me.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

If anyone wants another support Merlin feel free to add me. He should be maxed out by the end of the day since I just need a couple more gears and then I got everything else needed for the full train to 90.

I also have a ton of 4 and 5 star CEs but not really sure which ones should go on what so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to tell me.

Sent you an invite! IGN is TheFireMagi, same as my forum username.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:frogsiren: The latest update on JP removed all encryption. Emulators (and I guess cheat apks if someone finds one) work for now.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

https://twitter.com/yu_i_jissDN/status/910459608430297088

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Nice lineup if you're F2P.

I'm not, but I haven't whaled on this game anywhere nearly as hard as I have on FFRK. (I make poor financial decisions.)

:stare: :vince:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

five turn of 2k healings...

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

ugh its Troika posted:

:frogsiren: The latest update on JP removed all encryption. Emulators (and I guess cheat apks if someone finds one) work for now.

I guess they finally realized that emulator players are usually just otherwise normal players with bad phones. :v:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I would cheat too, if those drat nero challenge quest come back again.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Sent out a bunch of friend requests to people. Don't remember who all they were. Here's what I've since we're all sharing:

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Gloomy Rube posted:

I guess they finally realized that emulator players are usually just otherwise normal players with bad phones. :v:

I'd kill to play this on an emulator since it will occasionally slow down to a torturous slideshow on my phone.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

W.T. Fits posted:

I'm not, but I haven't whaled on this game anywhere nearly as hard as I have on FFRK. (I make poor financial decisions.)

:stare: :vince:

Yeah... I do that sometimes too. Like installing DBZ Dokkan and spending 15 dollars before I even try the game because a banner had Cooler God lead... which I rolled.

Still, you have something to show for your IAP.... some people don't :v:

Also holy poo poo that's EX+ Luck.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Time to erase a man...

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
That's probably faked. He probably used his 1337 photoshooper skillz.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

It's finally done, I've finally maxed out the first mystic code!

Now to start grinding up the second one.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Got a Waver in 49 rolls. Cool beans, promptly 1st Ascended him. Would have also promptly 2nd Ascended, but I need 6 Caster Pieces. Darn, I shouldn't have Ascended Medea. Ah well, it'll be grinding time for me when the next Cav Duel days roll around.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
Oh neat Septem banner I dont have any of the good loving servants from that...

Oh thanks Guaranteed 4* was a loving CE. Add that to two more romulus, a medea and YET ANOTHER Jing Ke (all except one of those romulus cards were useless). Two Black Keys (:suicide:), and another Caesar.

The only thing I got that I didn't previously have was Darius III. I only got one loving 4* anything and only because the game HAD to give it to me.

I just want loving Nero. Maybe encryption will die in US so I can break this loving K rank luck over my knee and bruteforce the gacha till I get what I want. Ugh gently caress this Gacha so much.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
So which characters are coming with the Okeanos release?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

PureRok posted:

So which characters are coming with the Okeanos release?

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=148795

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Drake, Mary and Anne, Euryale, David, Hector, Medea Lily and NPC Jason.

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 21, 2017

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Oh, ok, nothing good. Nice, more time to save.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
HECTOR!!!!! HECTORR!!!!!!!!

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Only 5 more servants huh?

Guess i'll be seeing a lot of Hector and David.

Mary and Bonny look loving :yikes: though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

anne and mary are good

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

Not those designs. :gonk:

Not like it matters, its not like i'll be getting any more gold servants with how the gacha is treating me.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tempted to do a single 10 roll when Okeanos hits for a futile chance at Drake.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Pirate lesbians' design sucks, but their gameplay utility does not.

David and Euryale are solid single target NP Archers, the former user friendly and a good support and Euryale is good at killing male opponents and stalling them w/ her NP and charm skill.

Hector is an old man.

Drake is true MVP and probably the best 5 star Rider even after other releases.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Drake is the one I'm hoping for once I get my free quartz ready, but since I pulled Vlad earlier, I'm sure my luck's out for the time being.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

I'm considering not even trying for Drake. I cant seem to get any more new servants anyway. I'm just gonna store up my quartz until the heat death of the universe now.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

There's a pickup with an altera increased chance. I've been trying to get her for a while, and had a dream last night where I got her (what a weird, boring dream) so I figured I'd go for it.

Got her and Bathory, and this was after having the worst luck in that my previous 10 pulls gave me multiple sumanais and d'eons. I am content.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Unless we're talking Door farming specifically I'd say Uncle Man Diaz is the better 5* Rider.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gloomy Rube posted:

There's a pickup with an altera increased chance. I've been trying to get her for a while, and had a dream last night where I got her (what a weird, boring dream) so I figured I'd go for it.

Got her and Bathory, and this was after having the worst luck in that my previous 10 pulls gave me multiple sumanais and d'eons. I am content.

God drat I hope I get some prophetic dreams once Cu Alter comes out.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Why would I even try to get all those lame rear end 5* Riders when I got my waifu Medusa right here???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.
I keep getting connection errors. Support was uh...not too helpful.