Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Yeah after watching it the second time I was surprised how early some of the plot points were introduced that don't really become important until later. Also agree there is no fat left to trim. Every scene contributes to the story or character development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I really like this show. The Steve Tchoo/nurse interactions constantly get me.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Powershift posted:

I really like this show. The Steve Tchoo/nurse interactions constantly get me.

I thought it was a really crazy coincidence that she uses the phrase "locker room talk" since I'm 99% sure it was filmed well before the election cycle.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That phrase has existed long before the election, though. I've been hearing it for over a decade.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I know it existed, but I hadn't heard it used in forever.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
"Locker room talk", is older than me, probably older than any of us.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Just finished this last night, what an amazing piece of television.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Rewatching this and I totally forgot about the tugboat captain thing. Absolutely incredible.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"I know what you're thinking. Why Twizzlers?"

Still the best recurring gag/plot for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The friendship between Alice and Agathe is so legitimately sweet :3:

• Locked thread