Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

The Beautiful Dogge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

did he get your job?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Double corgi action

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Sep 19, 2017

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGeSilLumWQ

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lady down the street that just moved in has a husky that got hit by a car some years back and has brain damage. Can't walk straight, sometimes her back legs just give out, and she's constantly moving her head like she has something in her ear (best way I can describe it).

She said that she was left for dead and they were going to put her down but she wouldn't let them, instead she adopted her and has been taking care of her for the last few years.

It's one of those feel good stories. Not all heroes wear capes.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://mobile.twitter.com/frailgesture/status/909491532113207296/photo/1

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Lady down the street that just moved in has a husky that got hit by a car some years back and has brain damage. Can't walk straight, sometimes her back legs just give out, and she's constantly moving her head like she has something in her ear (best way I can describe it).

She said that she was left for dead and they were going to put her down but she wouldn't let them, instead she adopted her and has been taking care of her for the last few years.

Had a very long lovely day today, and this made me feel slightly better about humanity. Thanks for sharing. I can't imagine the pain that not only the dog went through but just the compassion and patience your neighbor has to care for her. Good vibes ITT

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Had a very long lovely day today, and this made me feel slightly better about humanity. Thanks for sharing. I can't imagine the pain that not only the dog went through but just the compassion and patience your neighbor has to care for her. Good vibes ITT

I struck up a conversation with neighbor lady today when I was checking the mail. I saw her yesterday when she was going somewhere. She never leaves the house without her dog. Like ever. And I saw the dog fall over and neighbor lady picked her up and put her in the back seat of the car and left.

Today neighbor lady had her on the leash and I went up and asked if I could pet her. Neighbor lady said yes but don't be offended if the dog doesnt want anything to do with me. I got a few sniffs but she backed off so I didn't press the issue.

Pup has her good days where her motor functions are better (like today on the leash) and some days where they aren't too good (like when she got carried to the car). But she's a good doggo.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Never thought I’d see one of Rorie’s posts in this thread. I worked with the guy when I was at Obsidian years ago.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Poor li'l pupper. :smith:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/satherax/status/910278811505319937

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Barkour

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
Pit Pat's morning in three pictures:
1) Aww he's tired
2) gonna boop the sleepy snoot
3) IS THAT A HOT POCKET

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pit pat needs more pets

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pit pat needs more pets

PETPITPAT

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pit pat needs more pets

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

PIT PAT PETS ASAP POR FAVOR

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Smoke weed while golfing and petting Pit Pat

petpitpatpotput

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

and sometimes pyt

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Leeloo had a nice long walk and she's all tuckered out:

Glamour shot from the off-road expedition:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
https://twitter.com/DickKingSmith/status/910395612276957184

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Well, the cats are starting to warm up to Mochi:

https://youtu.be/h0FeJAF018A

Beyori (the ref) will still hiss if she's near, but apparently the bed is Switzerland and she'll tolerate her there.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
So I've been thinking about swapping a dog box transmission into my car...

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

That dog is pretty rad, but so is that dragon.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
I loving adore that they included the little whisker pimple.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You gonna eat those peanuts?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

it's so macho man 80s

I love it

lol the tennis ball shirt. Lotta good things going on there

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://i.imgur.com/IK9CtMy.gifv
WIth audio
https://twitter.com/pkrugg/status/910323504339238912

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 21, 2017

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

I made a mistake last night that I sorely regret, and it involves this little girl.

After a night of almost-constant Fire Alarms that had us out of the apartment for at least an hour, we started settling into bed around 9:30. I went to my wife's bathroom to grab some melatonin. I closed the door and, without knowing it, trapped Zipper inside (she followed me inside because Zipper is ultra-clingy).

My wife got home around 12:15. We scrambled, trying to find the missing Zipper who we thought Katie might've accidentally let outside when she came home from her event.

While my wife was searching the nearby area, I noticed "Oh yeah, I closed her bathroom door to keep Timothy from finding accidentally-discarded pills and sucking on them" (he did this once with the gelcap portion of a Wellbutrin dose - yes, we caught it in time before it was a bad day). Once I opened the door, Zipper darted our of the bathroom and went straight for Mama.

Anyhow, I hope you can all forgive me for this transgression. I lost sleep over it. Felt so bad. Poor Zips.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I made a mistake last night that I sorely regret, and it involves this little girl.

After a night of almost-constant Fire Alarms that had us out of the apartment for at least an hour, we started settling into bed around 9:30. I went to my wife's bathroom to grab some melatonin. I closed the door and, without knowing it, trapped Zipper inside (she followed me inside because Zipper is ultra-clingy).

My wife got home around 12:15. We scrambled, trying to find the missing Zipper who we thought Katie might've accidentally let outside when she came home from her event.

While my wife was searching the nearby area, I noticed "Oh yeah, I closed her bathroom door to keep Timothy from finding accidentally-discarded pills and sucking on them" (he did this once with the gelcap portion of a Wellbutrin dose - yes, we caught it in time before it was a bad day). Once I opened the door, Zipper darted our of the bathroom and went straight for Mama.

Anyhow, I hope you can all forgive me for this transgression. I lost sleep over it. Felt so bad. Poor Zips.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

What sort of Mont-ster is so judgmental?

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Poor Zipper. How'd Timothy handle it?

Also, your wife has a separate bathroom what kind of mansion do you live in?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

butros posted:

Poor Zipper. How'd Timothy handle it?

Also, your wife has a separate bathroom what kind of mansion do you live in?

When my wife came home, she brought a friend over who needed to use our guest restroom (aka my restroom). Timothy was more concerned about the random visitor and less about Zipper's whereabouts.

And I live in a 2br2ba in Orange, CA. The Master Bathroom is my wife's domain, where she can put all of her sordid accoutrements. The guest bathroom is mine, since I have much less stuff.

My rent is stupid. I don't live in a mansion, but my rent is stupid. Stupid. Maybe not Irvine stupid, but still pretty ugly.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

When my wife came home, she brought a friend over who needed to use our guest restroom (aka my restroom). Timothy was more concerned about the random visitor and less about Zipper's whereabouts.

And I live in a 2br2ba in Orange, CA. The Master Bathroom is my wife's domain, where she can put all of her sordid accoutrements. The guest bathroom is mine, since I have much less stuff.

My rent is stupid. I don't live in a mansion, but my rent is stupid. Stupid. Maybe not Irvine stupid, but still pretty ugly.

I can go toe to toe on stupid-rear end rents living in Brooklyn. At least you have room for a dog dogs. I'm stuck living vicariously through T&Z pics. They remind me of my friend's doggo who goes by the name of Captain Jack:

E: also I live vicariously through photos of Monty and that bigass back yard.

butros fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Sep 22, 2017

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

I've never seen a dog with such an intense "I'm judging you" face.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd like to think that's the face any dog would show when given this:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I'd like to think that's the face any dog would show when given this:

My 2 scamps would have that thing torn apart in 10 minutes like a piņata

Adbot