Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

TL posted:

Buckle up, shitdicks, The Ropers are next.

https://youtu.be/jdC9nJzZNyI

And Alice posts coming in three, two...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

T Bowl posted:

Artie is in the hospital for drug use.

When it was announced that he'd be doing a show with Anthony, I figured he was doing bad and likely didn't have better options. Sad to hear as he's really funny. Just a matter of time before he dies.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Artie sounded like poo poo and could barely hold together a conversation when Ant brought him into Bennington, so I'm not shocked.

LOL at Brother Joe is the most embarrassing person in the world. Although I think this happens to all people who get handouts from their siblings their entire life.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Apparently Antifa doxxed Nick Di Paolo and his wife because that's a reasonable thing that people do to celebrities they don't agree with.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

spudsbuckley posted:

Apparently Antifa doxxed Nick Di Paolo and his wife because that's a reasonable thing that people do to celebrities they don't agree with.

Antifa isn't a thing it's an ideology hth

I was going to say this is probably the best thing to happen to Nick's career in years but I can't find anything out about it on google lol

I mean if you doxx somebody and nobody knows, does it really matter? :jerkbag:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Doxxed him how? He's already a public figure

You mean like posted his home address or something?

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

i'm the disgust in the judge's face as she awards money to some lowlife because of a stupid technicality

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Reince Penis posted:

Antifa isn't a thing it's an ideology hth

I was going to say this is probably the best thing to happen to Nick's career in years but I can't find anything out about it on google lol

I mean if you doxx somebody and nobody knows, does it really matter? :jerkbag:

Lol you creepy weirdo

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Stefan Prodan posted:

Doxxed him how? He's already a public figure

You mean like posted his home address or something?

SSI numbers, cell numbers, and home address.

And there was some damage done to his property a couple of weeks back that may have been related or not.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol you creepy weirdo

Sorry snowflake didn't mean to invade your safe space

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

I don't wish harm on people, but anything to bring even the tiniest bit of interest to his boring, boring show can only benefit. Holy poo poo at least Anthony was a funny and quick scumbag, I'll take his racist rear end over Glacier Nick any day. I don't even understand how this happens, because Nick does stand up and clearly knows how to keep an energy level up, but he weighs it down like an anchor on SXM.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
If you want to be dead just play a drinking game for the phrases "geez louise" and "for the love of pete"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

spudsbuckley posted:

spudsbuckley posted:

SSI numbers, cell numbers, and home address.

And there was some damage done to his property a couple of weeks back that may have been related or not.

You sure that's Antifas and not Equifax?

Sorry, but I'd need proof. This looks like 'substandard right-wing pseudo-celebrity says he's a target to gain fame and an audience without working that hard.' Because nobody gives a poo poo about this guy. Hell, at this point it would be the pests because they actually heard of him.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Reince Penis posted:

Sorry snowflake didn't mean to invade your safe space

Lmao snowflake

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is this coming from a news site or is it coming from Nick DiPaolo? I can't find anything online about it. Is it some kids in the neighborhood egged his house and he decided that it must be antifa out to destroy him for making jokes on a radio show practically no one listens to?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
People who think I'm a creepy retard for supporting people I don't like being doxxed are snowflakes

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

People who think I'm a creepy retard for supporting people I don't like being doxxed are snowflakes

It means you're a fascist or something and I'm allowed to hit you I think.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Niwrad posted:

Is this coming from a news site or is it coming from Nick DiPaolo? I can't find anything online about it. Is it some kids in the neighborhood egged his house and he decided that it must be antifa out to destroy him for making jokes on a radio show practically no one listens to?

Yeah I mean if someone actually doxxed him that'd be bad but I'd be just as likely to believe it's just some pests from the O&A subreddit and back in the day everyone would laugh when they did it to some random rear end in a top hat DJ

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I blame PC culture, they're the reason white people are victims of crimes

or something

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

T Bowl posted:

Artie is in the hospital for drug use.

This was like 2 months ago and misleading headlines made it sound like it was more recent (current).

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

An Enormous Boner posted:

This was like 2 months ago and misleading headlines made it sound like it was more recent (current).

Yeah I heard it from dumbo Jason Ellis when I got in my car before changing the channel.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
Lauren was great on the latest podacast, gang.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

Yeah I mean if someone actually doxxed him that'd be bad but I'd be just as likely to believe it's just some pests from the O&A subreddit and back in the day everyone would laugh when they did it to some random rear end in a top hat DJ

Yeah, there's nothing to really attach it to anybody but the O&A fanbase...if it even happened.

DiPaolo just seems pathetic enough to try this stunt since it would be an easy way to gain some momentary fame. And honestly, who cares about this schmuck? The highest profile thing he's had in eons is when he got Artie on his own show and then was tossed off of it because nobody cares about some fat middle-aged loudmouth bitching about his white victimization.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Yeah, there's nothing to really attach it to anybody but the O&A fanbase...if it even happened.

DiPaolo just seems pathetic enough to try this stunt since it would be an easy way to gain some momentary fame. And honestly, who cares about this schmuck? The highest profile thing he's had in eons is when he got Artie on his own show and then was tossed off of it because nobody cares about some fat middle-aged loudmouth bitching about his white victimization.

I'm basically a flaming communist and I remember Nick DiPaolo being a funny enough guest on the O&A days. I mean lovely politics but a humorous take on things. I listened to his new show and goddamn it might as well have been on AM radio, it was just unfunny ranting about politics and general Trumpery.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I guess DiPaulo used to be funny, but I don't need a loving comedian's hot-takes on politics if there aren't even any jokes. I could get his material from any other Fox News shut-in.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is the chippa live show going to be posted anywhere?

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Snacksmaniac posted:

Is the chippa live show going to be posted anywhere?

Supposed to be this Sunday (podcast and video on YouTube I imagine).

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Finally something on Compound Media I'd watch.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Reddit is claiming this was a spot they wanted Opie to take, which makes it even funnier.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

ozza posted:

Finally something on Compound Media I'd watch.

I'm listening to this and it's amazing

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ron's commentary on the brother joe poo poo is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO2IgYY06uU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I listened to the Unmasked Ron did with Jimmy last year, and man, it sounds like Jim bought into Ant trying sobriety hook, line, and sinker. That made me really sad.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
can someone explain joe matarese

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

John Romero posted:

can someone explain joe matarese

Apparently he doesn't want Ant to have a cohost, and instead wants Artie to be a daily guest that comes in after the first half-hour of Anthony hosting solo?

And for Anthony to only do one on one stuff or something.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

That does nothing to explain who joe matarese is.

From what I've seen, he's an incredibly lovely stand up that thinks he's super deep.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

The Dave posted:

That does nothing to explain who joe matarese is.

From what I've seen, he's an incredibly lovely stand up that thinks he's super deep.

that about sums him up I believe. the first time I heard of him was when Ant, Artie, and Jim did some sort of live show Matarese does and basically spent the whole time roasting him, resulting in him getting pissy and attracting the attention of the O&A subreddit.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Apparently Sharon and Ozzy were in Sirius today and Sharon came into the show but Ozzy refused to go in?

Jim Norton suicide watch

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Super Agent Bob Eatman died.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Stokes posted:

Super Agent Bob Eatman died.

*beleaguered sigh* Hi boys, i'm calling from the grave :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

The Dave posted:

Joe Derosa?