Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
troll: say that to my face fucker not online, see what happens
me: oh yeah??? meet me in the wal-mart parking lot, five to five. punk rear end bitch
troll: you'll know it's me, cause i'm your worst nightmare ;)
me: (staring at my wardrobe) the one about drowning? the one about the wet beagle on my linens????

free Trapt CD fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Sep 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
what if a mafia boss smoked weed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
the movie speed but instead of going fast on a bus you need to harass a certain amount of women each hour on social media or something will explode

----------------

little munchkin
my jokes here are going to see a huge drop in quality now that my threads about eating rear end are no longer welcome

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

little munchkin posted:

the movie speed but instead of going fast on a bus you need to harass a certain amount of women each hour on social media or something will explode

this is what was really happening with gamergate fyi

vanisher

Listen I'm not here to be your friend. I'm here to make hilarious jokes about eating rear end and guess what, if that offends you? Good. Jokes about eating rear end are my litmus test for society. At the doctors office right before my physical examination ill say something like "hey doc, if you like looking at my rear end so much you should just chow down." If I dont get at least a chuckle I'm out the door. When I'm choosing deli meat at the grocery store I might say "you ever pair that seasoned ham with these hams?" as I press my butt against the glass viewing window. Yeah, I know its not as solid a joke but I'd better see a smile or else they just lost a paying customer.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

free Trapt CD posted:

descriptions of people that somebody wants you to recognise but the descriptions are of things that are weird and abstract and/or not immediately apparent at sight

Hey let's meet up saturday at noon to sell this iphone. It's $400, I'll be in the food court reading reviews of jazz albums on a different phone, and I just got a haircut. I'll be driving a green honda, and it will probably be parked by the Sears entrance about 600 yards away

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

vanisher posted:

Listen I'm not here to be your friend. I'm here to make hilarious jokes about eating rear end and guess what, if that offends you? Good. Jokes about eating rear end are my litmus test for society. At the doctors office right before my physical examination ill say something like "hey doc, if you like looking at my rear end so much you should just chow down." If I dont get at least a chuckle I'm out the door. When I'm choosing deli meat at the grocery store I might say "you ever pair that seasoned ham with these hams?" as I press my butt against the glass viewing window. Yeah, I know its not as solid a joke but I'd better see a smile or else they just lost a paying customer.

"service desk? yeah it's the deli guy... yeah he did it again. send the janitor over with the squeegee, will you?"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
A carnival run by dogs, but they're just running around and barking, so all the rides are breaking down and

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hotel Wario

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

DavidAlltheTime posted:

A carnival run by dogs, but they're just running around and barking, so all the rides are breaking down and

I don't know how they grilled this sausage. I don't want to know how they cut the onions. But I'll be damned if this isn't the finest Italian sausage I've ever had.

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

a toy story like movie in which the toys are awful - totally unsympathetic, they all have the worst character traits of humanity in terms of being snarky, deceitful, exploitative, lazy, gluttonous, opportunistic, passive aggressive, what have you. in the end they are all destroyed or thrown in the trash and the audience is relieved and happy they are gone.
This is just Sausage Party.

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is just Sausage Party.

well then they should be paying me royalties

little munchkin
don pardo from snl reading the results of your std test

----------------

sick brunch kills

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund
I've got a good knock knock joke but someone else has to start it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
knockers knockers

----------------

Twenty Four

who or what is there?

Scaly Haylie

been reading up on wands and wand materials in the harry potter universe and i think lovely harry potter wands is somethin'.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The concept of Rock and Roll lays in a hospital bed in a vegetative state, hooked up to an impressive array of various life support machines. Despite the pleading of Dr. Feelgood, Neil Young sternly refuses to sign the consent forum.

deep dish peat moss

Find Out Why My Feet Are Dirty a thread where I post pictures of my feet and people speculate on why they're dirty

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

deep dish peat moss posted:

Find Out Why My Feet Are Dirty a thread where I post pictures of my feet and people speculate on why they're dirty

make the thread

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Jedrick posted:

The concept of Rock and Roll lays in a hospital bed in a vegetative state, hooked up to an impressive array of various life support machines. Despite the pleading of Dr. Feelgood, Neil Young sternly refuses to sign the consent forum.

"we built this city on rock and roll" refers to a haunted graveyard situation

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Jedrick posted:

ext., night, snowy: our lady of the foxes hospital
camera pans back to reveal it is a snowglobe held by a young black-haired boy in wraparound sunglasses, who slowly rocks back and forth
his mother: doctor, i'm worried. roy never says anything much at all
doctor: he's a nut. crazy in a coconut. that boy needs therapy
a tear slowly falls out the lower brim of roy's sunglasses
fade out to the tune of 'in dreams'

put this in youre sig if you're the 1% of teens who still listens to REAL rock and roll

Starman Super DX

woke up this morning with this thought in my brain for some reason

a therapist who offers to be your "sounding board" but won't stop calling you about their own problems.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

free Trapt CD posted:

ext., night, snowy: our lady of the foxes hospital
camera pans back to reveal it is a snowglobe held by a young black-haired boy in wraparound sunglasses, who slowly rocks back and forth
his mother: doctor, i'm worried. roy never says anything much at all
doctor: he's a nut. crazy in a coconut. that boy needs therapy
a tear slowly falls out the lower brim of roy's sunglasses
fade out to the tune of 'Madhouse'

put this in youre sig if you're the 1% of teens who still listens to REAL metal

fixed

----------------

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Starman Super DX posted:

a therapist who offers to be your "sounding board" but won't stop calling you about their own problems.

A therapist that prank calls your friends and family with prerecorded snippets of your sessions.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Dr wiener, obgyn

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

little munchkin posted:

don pardo from snl reading the results of your std test

"ladies and gentlemen, gonnorhea"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

DavidAlltheTime

A very nervous weatherman and all of the weather sounds erotic.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

DavidAlltheTime posted:

*tugs collar* it's going to be ...umm... moist and hot down south

----------------

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

DavidAlltheTime posted:

this has legs

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

it's, uh, a very large system, um, unusually large, which will be lingering over the southern latitudes for a while, it's gonna be a wet afternoon, t-then penetrating towards the warmer interior later this evening *gulps, nervously chuckles without eye contact*

little munchkin

Starman Super DX posted:

how abouy a therapist who offers to be your "soundboard" and whenever you talk about your problems they only reply in famous lines from Arnold Schwarzenegger movies ("get to the choppa!", "I'm detective John Kimble", etc)

----------------

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

little munchkin posted:

how abouy a therapist who offers to be your "soundboard" and whenever you talk about your problems they only reply in famous lines from Arnold Schwarzenegger movies ("get to the choppa!", "I'm detective John Kimble", etc)

who is your daddy and what does he do

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

Uh, so this high pressure system seems to have some uhmm legs on it, I guess.. and you can see here how they go, uh, allll the way up here to Indiana,
where they converge in this really turbulent, and uh, muggy area (swirls hands over weather crotch on the digi-map)

little munchkin
a "prestige" tv-show but instead of characters getting killed every episode, fans eagerly tune in every week to find out what characters get sucked off

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Lizard Wizard posted:

been reading up on wands and wand materials in the harry potter universe and i think lovely harry potter wands is somethin'.

i'm thinking this could maybe be expanded to cover various lovely versions of harry potter things, perhaps using a low-cost unaccredited magic college (ie lovely hogwarts) as a springboard

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm thinking this could maybe be expanded to cover various lovely versions of harry potter things, perhaps using a low-cost unaccredited magic college (ie lovely hogwarts) as a springboard

the Griffin is a pigeon stapled to a cow

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Piglumps Magic Community College

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

Jedrick posted:

Piglumps Magic Community College

*No arcane accreditation

make the thread

Tell me more!