Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Durf posted:

im the future historian lolling at the obvious correlation between the opiod/mental health crisis and the most powerful nation in human history allowing a literal mental retard to destroy their empire

poo poo will make more sense than the Romans and their lead pipes

dont forget that america's public mental health care was shuttered under reagan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31083Hp7OVw&t=127s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Trump would have done much better in 2000 when the world was much more attentive to stupid news

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Alan Smithee posted:

Dumb white shitheads elected the worst white person possible to prove a point about their superior genes and they ain't proving it

Lol?

The dotard is a sociopathic narcissist and also a loving idiot, but is he really the worst possible person?
Imagine an intelligent sociopathic narcissist as POTUS..

Garcin posted:

I hate to compare him to a leader in a battle situation, but nobody will follow a leader into battle if they question themselves regardless of the situation.

The kind of military leader to lose an entire army and then coming back to HQ looking for a medal.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Havafap posted:

The dotard is a sociopathic narcissist and also a loving idiot, but is he really the worst possible person?
Imagine an intelligent sociopathic narcissist as POTUS..

The kind of military leader to lose an entire army and then coming back to HQ looking for a medal.

two scoops is more dangerous because the smart sociopaths just use him as the dumb idiot to slash epa regulations and poo poo

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

two scoops is more dangerous because the smart sociopaths just use him as the dumb idiot to slash epa regulations and poo poo

Not buying it, Dotard has shown to be pretty resistant to what he perceives as manipulation, which is pretty much everything.
Even if you praise the hell out of him he'll just cash the compliment and gently caress you over anyway.

Slashing EPA and pulling out of the Paris Agreement is 100% Donnie, the result of him uhm, reasoning that fewer regulations is more better for industries.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is anyone else lolling whenever a new batch of emails between Trump's guys and the Russians are released? They do that dumbass code stuff that drug forums do except federal investigators can read between the lines of what the treasonous version of "asking for a friend" is

you'd think all these corrupt rich guys could hire someone less retarded than them to handle the go betweens

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
seriously lmao @ "the person who gave you the biggest black caviar jar several years ago"

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Mr Havafap posted:

Slashing EPA and pulling out of the Paris Agreement is 100% Donnie, the result of him uhm, reasoning that fewer regulations is more better for industries.
There are entire divisions of companies that focus on sustainability and compliance. Not because it's "good" but because it makes financial sense. I'm watching all of this deregulation and anticipating a great deal of damage because companies will be beholden to common-sense requirements from Obama-era regulations. The court of public opinion is strong, and I doubt jobs made from deregulation will make a dent in those lost to competition and automation.

I recently went back to school to get my college degree, and I got a chance to hang out a bunch of people who were majoring in sustainability. The concepts were actually incredible and profitable rather than simply "looking the other way" as a business.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911543222731706368

He's been up tweeting for awhile now

Y'all slippin'

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Kumo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911543222731706368

He's been up tweeting for awhile now

Y'all slippin'

Is it wrong that I don't even try to parse what the idiot is tweeting?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
wait, so chuck schumer is the bad guy again? trump has no idea how to keep friends who are useful to him. he just shits on everyone and whines when he gets played like a chump

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Plavski posted:

wait, so chuck schumer is the bad guy again? trump has no idea how to keep friends who are useful to him. he just shits on everyone and whines when he gets played like a chump

Art of the deal

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mr Havafap posted:

Is it wrong that I don't even try to parse what the idiot is tweeting?

See, Obamacare isn't stopping the insanely escalating price of health care (well duh, it's a bad plan that didn't actually do anything to address the real problems). So therefore John McCain was tricked into thinking that burning the entire system to the ground and leaving corpses piled high in the street was a bad idea.

Of course, in truth McCain doesn't mind burning the health care system to the ground and leaving corpses piled high in the streets; he's just opposed to shoving it through congress without giving anyone a chance to say, "Hey, maybe this might possibly be a bad thing," before they're ignored by the republican majority.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Sep 23, 2017

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Plavski posted:

I think washington has figured out that trumps grudges only last until the next commercial break.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911572182060453893

bitch, curry said no to your dumb rear end

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I think that's the thing that has to make me conclude Trump isn't a sociopath. Aren't those people supposed to develop into great manipulators? Like, I thought the way sociopaths worked was they always come up with some reason or excuse to act like they are on the same side as you and that the two of you have the same goal in mind. But Trump is always too offended by something to ever be calculated in the way he communicates. I'm pretty sure he is just a regular guy, except also spoiled and selfish and insecure.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stealth Tiger posted:

I think that's the thing that has to make me conclude Trump isn't a sociopath. Aren't those people supposed to develop into great manipulators? Like, I thought the way sociopaths worked was they always come up with some reason or excuse to act like they are on the same side as you and that the two of you have the same goal in mind. But Trump is always too offended by something to ever be calculated in the way he communicates. I'm pretty sure he is just a regular guy, except also spoiled and selfish and insecure.

and don't forget retarded

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You can't break up with me, I'm breaking up with you!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Sociopathy isn't inherently associated with intelligence, it's just that lying naturally compliments that behavior so the successful ones kind of have to be massive liars to work.

Then again, this administration is peak "I voted for tigers and now their mauling me" so maybe that's another thing Donny broke during his meteoric ascension.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

YOU'RE NOT INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Stealth Tiger posted:

I think that's the thing that has to make me conclude Trump isn't a sociopath. Aren't those people supposed to develop into great manipulators?

the mans the goddamn president of the world

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I wonder if trump is trying to recruit some form of senatorial justice league

The tallest man Luther strange, the strongest man senator hulk etc

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

and don't forget retarded

he is mad-spacked in the headjunk and don't you dare forget it

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

flashy_mcflash posted:

You can't break up with me, I'm breaking up with you!

Cosmik Slop posted:

YOU'RE NOT INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE

mcvey posted:

the mans the goddamn president of the world

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

he is mad-spacked in the headjunk and don't you dare forget it

All true in tyool 2017. :hmbol:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

The following statement is in response to President Donald Trump’s comments last night...

STATEMENT FROM NFL COMMISSIONER ROGER GOODELL

The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month. Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities.

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/Statement-From-NFL-Commissioner-Roger-Goodell.aspx

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol when you gently caress up so bad the concussion salesman starts throwing shade

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Stealth Tiger posted:

That's because smart psychopaths have become the popular representation of a broader condition, much like shouting obscenities is Tourrettes.
There's no doubt that the Dotard is egocentric, callously disregarding of feelings or lacking impulse control, and there is no proof he can learn from mistakes.
You can absolutely be a sociopath even if you're loving stupid, heck you can even become the President of the United States of America :D

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/rabihalameddine/status/911608402144403457

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lol the pres is a bitch

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lol I thought maybe I was getting tired of his dumbass comments but nope

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Mr Havafap posted:

That's because smart psychopaths have become the popular representation of a broader condition, much like shouting obscenities is Tourrettes.
There's no doubt that the Dotard is egocentric, callously disregarding of feelings or lacking impulse control, and there is no proof he can learn from mistakes.
You can absolutely be a sociopath even if you're loving stupid, heck you can even become the President of the United States of America :D

quote:

https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/psychopath-vs-sociopath-what-s-the-difference/
According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:

Lack of guilt/remorse
Lack of empathy
Lack of deep emotional attachments
Narcissism
Superficial charm
Dishonesty
Manipulativeness
Reckless risk-taking

I think he might just be a full blown psychopath. I think, however, that sociopath and psychopath are probably out of date words in the mental health field, like retard, which our president most definitely is.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ever since the practice started regularly with Reagan, the "championship team visiting the White House" has been about the easiest way for the President to get some positive photo ops and a quick blurb on the news with hardly any negative feedback.

It's amazing how he could gently caress that up.

MD2020 fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Sep 23, 2017

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/911610455877021697

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
The nuclear warheads launched by North Korea are minutes away from turning America into a giant radioactive crater. With great confidence, the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, takes the stage for what could be his final speech. He smugly looks at the cameras documenting the final moments of the land of the free and the home of the brave for the rest of the world to see, he doesn't look like a man who's about to die in a nuclear blast, but a man with good news. Filled with hope, MAGA chuds watching from all over the country start speculating on Twitter that their glorious orange leader might've found a way to stop these things and prevent the annihilation of their beloved America.

The President of the United States of America, puts his delicate baby hands on the podium and finally opens his mouth, "At least Crooked Hilary didn't win!".

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/911587551479308290

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Oh man. Take the "Is Trump a Psychopath?" quiz.

0 points for Not Really, 1 point for Sometimes, 2 points for Often

1 GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM
2 GRANDIOSE ESTIMATION OF SELF
3 NEED FOR STIMULATION
4 PATHOLOGICAL LYING
5 CUNNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS
6 LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT
7 SHALLOW EFFECT (SUPERFICIAL EMOTIONAL RESPONSIVENESS)
8 CALLOUSNESS AND LACK OF EMPATHY
9 PARASITIC LIFESTYLE
10 POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS
11 SEXUAL PROMISCUITY
12 EARLY BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
13 LACK OF REALISTIC LONG TERM GOALS
14 IMPULSIVITY
15 IRRESPONSIBILITY
16 FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILTY FOR OWN ACTIONS
17 MANY SHORT TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS
18 JUVENILE DELINQUENCY
19 REVOCATION OF CONDITIONAL RELEASE
20 CRIMINAL VERSATILITY

25 out of 40 - Psychopath in the UK
30 out of 40 - Psychopath in the US

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:hmbol: @ "Dotard Trump"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

check out how lebron's tweet already has a bazillion more RTs and likes than don's. this is actually going to make him incredibly mad lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

World War Mammories posted:

check out how lebron's tweet already has a bazillion more RTs and likes than don's. this is actually going to make him incredibly mad lmao

good