Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

oh gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:rip: Juice. Juice is dead.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
3 dragon suplexes and 2 3 4 v triggers, juice is fuckin dead

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

gently caress

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

lordy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddamn that was a good loving match.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
That finishing sequence's gotta be worth at least a star

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
gently caress that was so good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenny vs YOSHI-HASHI for his next US Title defense. Hell yeah.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Kenny vs YOSHI-HASHI for his next US Title defense. Hell yeah.

Will that be at KoPW yeah?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

St Evan Echoes posted:

Will that be at KoPW yeah?

I'm guessing it will be for the ROH tour next month as both guys are booked. Unsure exactly what they have planned for this belt as it certainly looks like they're headsing towards an Ibushi/Omega semi-main for the IC.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Japanese Twitter is raking Yoshi-Hashi over the coals with such gems as "That line is way cooler coming from Tanahashi," "Being able to speak English should be a prerequisite for challenging for the US title," and "So is it in Yoshi-Hashi's contract that he gets to challenge Kenny out of nowhere, or..."

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

I'm guessing it will be for the ROH tour next month as both guys are booked. Unsure exactly what they have planned for this belt as it certainly looks like they're headsing towards an Ibushi/Omega semi-main for the IC.

uggggggggh if it's yoshihashi vs kenny in chicago

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

For people wondering about Daryl's status

https://twitter.com/TIMEBOMB1105/status/911077402624778242

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

uggggggggh if it's yoshihashi vs kenny in chicago

lmaoooo

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Johnny Landmine posted:

Japanese Twitter is raking Yoshi-Hashi over the coals with such gems as "That line is way cooler coming from Tanahashi," "Being able to speak English should be a prerequisite for challenging for the US title," and "So is it in Yoshi-Hashi's contract that he gets to challenge Kenny out of nowhere, or..."

He said it in English!

Lol Body Break reference in Kenny's post show promo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He's got a girlfriend :3:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

lmao they're doing the three way tag match at King of Pro Wrestling again.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Full card

Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Leo Tonga vs. SANADA, BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi

Toru Yano & Hirooki Goto vs. Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
Funky Future (c) vs. Roppongi 3K

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
War Machine vs. Killer Elite Squad (c) vs. Guerillas of Destiny

YOSHI-HASHI, Beretta & Jado vs. Kenny Omega, Cody & Marty Scurll

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Togi Makabe vs. Kota Ibushi & Juice Robinson

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
KUSHIDA (c) vs. Will Ospreay

Rights to face the IWGP Heavyweight Champion at WrestleKingdom
Tetsuya Naito vs. Tomohiro Ishii

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. EVIL

I guess Yano is Suzuki's next challenger and maybe Beretta is getting an ROH title match?

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Sep 25, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Baron Corbyn posted:

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
KUSHIDA (c) vs. Will Ospreay

Rights to face the IWGP Heavyweight Champion at WrestleKingdom
Tetsuya Naito vs. Tomohiro Ishii

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada vs. EVIL

Oh my God these matches are going to be so loving good.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Is Roppongi 3K still a well-kept secret?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

They're listed on the website as "X and X".

There's a KUSHIDA vs Young Boy Kawato match on the Road to show that I'd love to see but it's not on NJPW World.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Tag division has to be booked this way as some kind of an agreement with Satan.

Devil: You can be the greatest booker on the Earth, but you must book at least two IWGP Champions like poo poo.
Gedo: Sucker.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Baron Corbyn posted:

Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Leo Tonga vs. SANADA, BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi

The return of :daryl:?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

The return of :daryl:?

He'd better get his win back.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does NJPW still have their weirdo bill only on the first of the month setup?

Also if so does anyone know of free trials or codes so I can sign up now and not pay twice in a week? I know it's only $9 but it's just the principle since it's so close to the end of the month.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
They still have that and it's like that because that's how subscriptions work in Japan, is how I understand it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope Roppongi 3K is Tanaka and Komatsu.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

The Tag division has to be booked this way as some kind of an agreement with Satan.

Devil: You can be the greatest booker on the Earth, but you must book at least two IWGP Champions like poo poo.
Gedo: Sucker.

Gedo: I'll be lazy about that Jr Heavyweight title sometimes too

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I hope Roppongi 3K is Tanaka and Komatsu.

I hope it's Cobb and Riddle, and everyone treats them as juniors.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

young lions cup bitch

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

soon

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kinda of want a young lion team in tag league too

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/912523457933467649

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Really get the feeling Osprey is gonna beat Kushida and we get Will/Hiromu at the dome

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Really get the feeling Osprey is gonna beat Kushida and we get Will/Hiromu at the dome

that would be cool as hell.

im finishing up destruction at kobe and i just realized i LOVE okada's music now. i used to really dislike it, and i wasn't really into okada, and i thought the music was a little much, like, calm down moneyfucker. now it gets me so hyped when i hear it. okada is one guy who i didn't have a great initial reaction to when i first watched njpw but man he really is the best.

kenny's selling makes me worry about kenny man he's good at that. also gotta love juice's "what, what am i supposed to do?" shrugs when he's working on kenny's knee.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Sep 26, 2017

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
omg juice is dead. rip juice. holy poo poo the suplex.

a super one winged angel are you kidding me jesus christ!

shiksa fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Sep 26, 2017

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

shiksa posted:

im finishing up destruction at kobe and i just realized i LOVE okada's music now. i used to really dislike it, and i wasn't really into okada, and i thought the music was a little much, like, calm down moneyfucker. now it gets me so hyped when i hear it. okada is one guy who i didn't have a great initial reaction to when i first watched njpw but man he really is the best.

I've been going back and watching Okada's run by following the senorlariato recommended matches in the google doc, from his first title win onwards. It's impressive how much and how quickly he improved - by the time AJ Styles came in, Okada was already as good as him. He's only become better since.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

KoldPT posted:

I've been going back and watching Okada's run by following the senorlariato recommended matches in the google doc, from his first title win onwards. It's impressive how much and how quickly he improved - by the time AJ Styles came in, Okada was already as good as him. He's only become better since.
There's absolutely no way anyone would have known that Joe's little buddy doing a lovely Green Hornet gimmick would have been one of the best wrestlers of this decade which makes NJPW booking even better. Hell, when they started to push Naito he was NJPW's Roman Reigns and now he's probably #2 in the company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Food Court Druid posted:

I hope it's Cobb and Riddle, and everyone treats them as juniors.

It would be perfect for the next Roppongi Vice to be a pair of gaijin who may or may not have vices (sup Riddle).

• Locked thread