Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Nice job getting the precious town jailer killed after I successfully stopped the N1 NK unlike you Fisk :buddy:

nice job focusing your autism on killing the town doctor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

1 scum, 3players alive, game ends?

1 scum, 1 town, 1 survivor. You could in theory go with a king maker game at that point but most mods would just call it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

1 scum, 1 town, 1 survivor. You could in theory go with a king maker game at that point but most mods would just call it.

I certainly wouldn't. control of the vote is control of the vote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hell our entire strat to no lynch was predicated on it, you and i and keane all thought it was the case

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

to be clear grody can do what ever he wants but when we have no way of expecting a deviation from mafia standard that's a punch in the mouth

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

nice job focusing your autism on killing the town doctor

man some people just have a pathological inability to admit they're wrong!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

man some people just have a pathological inability to admit they're wrong!

maybe that's why we work so well together

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

hell our entire strat to no lynch was predicated on it, you and i and keane all thought it was the case

Honestly it was just kind of blip for me. When I was originally all for it I still thought Keane was town, once he claimed 3P I should have caught that but my brain didn't update

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

maybe that's why we work so well together

I can admit I'm wrong lotsa times! Like in obsdoc when I tried to tell binus you can still do some good scumhunting sometimes

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Everyone shoulda been modkilled anyway for willingly choosing to no-lunch 2 days in a row, honestly

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

well I'm def wrong because I lost the game.

I'd argue i made a play that shouldn't have lost the game tho, just as we both might argue that we pursued town players for legitimate reasons

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Everyone shoulda been modkilled anyway for willingly choosing to no-lunch 2 days in a row, honestly

I think it's the optimal play in 4-man mylo, which is what a reasonable person would have expected this to be

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

well I'm def wrong because I lost the game.

I'd argue i made a play that shouldn't have lost the game tho, just as we both might argue that we pursued town players for legitimate reasons

yeah and that happens, it's just funny cause you like to pride yourself on pushing people's expectations and then you just abandon everything for "cop + jailer = scum, night action mafia means all further analysis is over, bye"

see ya next time Anidav

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I think it's the optimal play in 4-man mylo, which is what a reasonable person would have expected this to be

yeah but not twice in a row cause that's just too fuckin boring!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah and that happens, it's just funny cause you like to pride yourself on pushing people's expectations

the prevalent perception of me is the opposite

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah but not twice in a row cause that's just too fuckin boring!

fair. I wanted to see who would blink first, except apparently blinking was the win condition

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't disagree with you that it's weird Taste, but fwiw, their wincon was posted in the flips of the previous scum. And he met his wincon.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah, I guess it was posted in that. I just wouldn't see a reason to interpret it that specifically if I wasn't scum, though

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll also concede that this game might very well break me of resistance to lynching lurkers :p

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

Somber, I am relieved that you flipped scum, because I was mad as hell that you tunneled me so hard on d1. Nice job.

Haha, I was bummed I actually made it happen because I was hoping we could argue through all of day two. Good show.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'll also concede that this game might very well break me of resistance to lynching lurkers :p

I am super pleased to hear that. :)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

I am super pleased to hear that. :)

same, did you guys see that new lurker gun idea YT's doing in his wrestler game? I think I like that version the best so far.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

open to all critique on this game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
make me dayvig every time

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

gif Probst posted:

open to all critique on this game

awesome PM flavor, maybe a bit more flip flavor?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fun game, enjoyed, ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Great job probst, solid game all around.

Nice work scums I suppose, but great job by Keane on just working that PGO perfectly and then trying to help the town too

• Locked thread