Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Yeah it’s way better than Benadryl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Hed posted:

If you think about it, a dog and drink (with Refill!) is only $1.47 if you pay with your Costco Citi Visa 🤔

mindblown.gif

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Honest question, does anyone ever order just one dog? I always tell myself that this will be the time, but it's always been minimum 2, sometimes 3 if I blaze in the parking lot beforehand.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I would not dare consume more than the allotted portion. It’s asking for trouble!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I don't eat hot dogs

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I order a dog and yogurt and by the time I finish the dog I regret the yogurt
Every single time

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I would not dare consume more than the allotted portion. It’s asking for trouble!

Yeah same. A 1/4 pound hot dog is just find for me. However, I can see the temptation.

Also I only ever get one refill, as the regulations say. Usually a half a refill. I shall not take advantage of Costco.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

This is the sleep aid that's in Nyquil, so if Nyquil makes you sleep well, then this is a good bet.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Honest question, does anyone ever order just one dog? I always tell myself that this will be the time, but it's always been minimum 2, sometimes 3 if I blaze in the parking lot beforehand.

What do you do with all the sodas?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I get only one soda (one refill, I'm not a big soda guy), so maybe I'm cheating myself? Sometimes I will double cup it for stability in the cart while I make the rounds.

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Sep 26, 2017

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

youre eating a little over two days worth of sodium my man

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It is but my sacrament

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

flashy_mcflash posted:

It is but my sacrament

Costco doesn't want you to die though, pace yourself. Nobody needs 3/4 pound of hotdog beef at once.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

flashy_mcflash posted:

One time I got a dog, a pepperoni pizza slice, and a yogurt. It was too much.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Friends, countrymen, I met a woman this night and among our conversations I spoke truth to the rotisserie, the normandy and the executive membership. It was glorious.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Doxylamine Succinate, round 2 of sleep will provide updates

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Attraction is good.

Compatibility is great.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
My wife and I usually get a dog each, one beef one Polish, then cut them and swap halves so we each get some of both kinds.

Sometimes I go to Costco alone, though, and those days I must choose. :(

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah I bought the sleep aid a few weeks ago. I usually have unisom in the house and have taken 3-4 at a time and still been awake and not able to sleep. It's supposed to be the same active ingredient but I took 2 of the Costco ones and passed out like a loving rock in like 30 min.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I just take Costco provided trazodone and get knocked the gently caress out, PBUC

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are the sales from the fliers monthly? I was wondering if the cat litter is still on sale, but the website says it's $22 which is like double the regular price.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

the good fax machine posted:

Are the sales from the fliers monthly? I was wondering if the cat litter is still on sale, but the website says it's $22 which is like double the regular price.

Last month's just ended yesterday. But new ones start on Thursday!!!!!!! PBUC

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Thinking about that dog. Might have to pull the trigger tomorrow, my brothers and sisters.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

What's going on here? Jekyll and Hyde?

Costco serves all needs.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Holy poo poo! And here I just thought I had taken too much Kirkland sleep aid.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

The Midniter posted:

Huh? IPAs were originally developed to be able to withstand months worth of (unrefrigerated) travel from the UK to India. They certainly won't be worse off than any other style of beer.

You're arguing with me about this specific point when you obviously have no clue what you're talking about whatsoever.

Let me draw a quick parallel for you, ok?

"Hard tack, when packaged appropriately, can keep for years. Therefore no one should care how old their bread as long as it's under 3 years old"

I hope this analogy leads you to a richer understanding of this complex and nuanced topic.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Taima posted:

You're arguing with me about this specific point when you obviously have no clue what you're talking about whatsoever.

"Hard tack, when packaged appropriately, can keep for years. Therefore no one should care how old their bread as long as it's under 3 years old"

I hope this analogy leads you to a richer understanding of this complex and nuanced topic.
Midniter, what this guy is trying to say is that he wants the "D."

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

a hole-y ghost posted:

Midniter, what this guy is trying to say is that he wants the "D."

Always a safe assumption.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I impulse bought an Ultimate Sherpa Throw, it is very soft and comfy and I'm just going to be under here until April.

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Sep 26, 2017

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I don't eat hot dogs.

But damned if I'm not craving a big juicy 1/4+ all beef hot dog and 20 oz. drink with free refill for $1.50

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Hed posted:

If you think about it, a dog and drink (with Refill!) is only $1.47 if you pay with your Costco Citi Visa 🤔

The miracles never stop!

PBUC

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Super Waffle posted:

I don't eat hot dogs.

:thermidor:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

C. Everett Koop posted:

Last month's just ended yesterday. But new ones start on Thursday!!!!!!! PBUC

ling ling potstickers $3 off!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's going on here? Jekyll and Hyde?

That man is an imposter, a rabid anti-dentite!

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Dely Apple posted:

I impulse bought an Ultimate Sherpa Throw, it is very soft and comfy and I'm just going to be under here until April.

Those are warm and awesome.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Taima posted:

oh ok

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

I've had one for three years. The cat loves it, as does pretty much any woman who comes over.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Super Waffle posted:

I don't eat hot dogs.

But damned if I'm not craving a big juicy 1/4+ all beef hot dog and 20 oz. drink with free refill for $1.50

I typically don't like hot dogs either, but the Costco ones taste different from any other one I've had. Give it a shot, you might like it. Worst case you're only out $1.50 (praise be)

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The Costco dogs are very beefy, with a decent amount of garlic. Tasty, but I could never eat more then one.

The few times I've had both a dog and a slice, I've regretted it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dely Apple posted:

This thing rules. My wife bought one, and a week later I had to get one for myself.

E: this is also very cool. Treat yaself this Christmas.
https://m.costco.com/Sunbeam-Velvet-Plush-Heated-Blanket.product.100375152.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Squashy Nipples posted:

The Costco dogs are very beefy, with a decent amount of garlic. Tasty, but I could never eat more then one.

The few times I've had both a dog and a slice, I've regretted it.

Thats the thing, I don't eat beef.

but I still want one