Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also he's a giant Tool :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Are we already having people claim their flavor, and a minor melty...

This game gonna be good

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Bifauxnen posted:

Of course he doesn't have a subterranean palace how is everyone supposed to see all the gold plated everything and 50-foot high TRUMP letters if it's underground idiot

🔥

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mordiceius posted:

Pera - why you gotta break my heart like this?

unreal

it explicitly says hero, I was angling for some wink wink action because loving Lone Wolf like... c'mon, I oughta be a survivor or something

but no, vanilla, no powers, no fun

Max I am not scum

also I have not seen Asiina post. She's probably playing wow. But still

##vote asiina

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Mayor Glowku posted:

Very sure that I know what I am
Truly confused at what everyone else is

lol, just lol if you didn't already solve the game

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Asiina do you have your BiS legiondaries yet?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

you're doing this on the forums now too

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

BottleKnight posted:

lol, just lol if you didn't already solve the game

Please, I had this game figured out before PMs even went out

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

peramene posted:

unreal

it explicitly says hero, I was angling for some wink wink action because loving Lone Wolf like... c'mon, I oughta be a survivor or something

Max I am not scum

##vote asiina

it was a huniepop the whole time

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

you're doing this on the forums now too

:yeah:

Facepunch has in-line reacts. Lowtax, get with it.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

also i've learned since the last time i played mafia that breadcrumbs are not stupid and in fact the lack of one can literally lose you an entire game if you're stupid enough to sign up for flipless mafia!!!

breadcrumbs are good i guess and help break up the monotony of an otherwise VANILLA earlygame

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

unreal

Max I am not scum

##vote asiina

You knew for a FACT I was playing wow!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I only played FF6 once a long time ago so will be completely useless for any and all flavour discussions.

Well, I actually played it 1.5 times because I was playing it and then saved on the airship while flying around and then didn't play for a few weeks and when I came back I realized I had no idea where I was going or what I was supposed to do, so I ended up having to start over. It made me make the personal rule which I call "don't save on the airship" where I always try to stop playing a game directly in front of the next place I need to go, since you never know when you suddenly won't be able to play for a long time and it's much easier to jump back into if you are right there.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Asiina do you have your BiS legiondaries yet?

I don't know what this means I'm playing for the first time and I'm trapped in Outland. There are a billion quests. It's never ending. I'm going to have to turn off exp gain soon because I'm so drastically outleveling the areas I'm in that I can solo dungeons by the time I get to them. It's actually a problem with quests that require you to weaken something before you do something to it, because I one-shot everything.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Asiina posted:

Also I only played FF6 once a long time ago so will be completely useless for any and all flavour discussions.

Well, I actually played it 1.5 times because I was playing it and then saved on the airship while flying around and then didn't play for a few weeks and when I came back I realized I had no idea where I was going or what I was supposed to do, so I ended up having to start over. It made me make the personal rule which I call "don't save on the airship" where I always try to stop playing a game directly in front of the next place I need to go, since you never know when you suddenly won't be able to play for a long time and it's much easier to jump back into if you are right there.

Tldr

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Unrelated shitposting out of the way, I like Kash's reasons for an early D1 case.

##vote peramene

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

BottleKnight posted:

also i've learned since the last time i played mafia that breadcrumbs are not stupid and in fact the lack of one can literally lose you an entire game if you're stupid enough to sign up for flipless mafia!!!

breadcrumbs are good i guess and help break up the monotony of an otherwise VANILLA earlygame

Same

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

you FUCKER.

My flavor very much makes me seem like I'm "out for myself" because that is what it LITERALLY MEANS so unless someone with ff6 knowledge wants to swing in and save me by naming my flavor and reassuring me that he counts as a loving hero I'm pissed

peramene posted:

unreal

Max I am not scum

##vote asiina

Outrage at the mod for screwing up her plan? Especially in light of the second post where she is now backtracking and being like "haha nope I am just mad at the mod for misflavoring me!"

Come on now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Classic scum slip

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Can we please not have any of this.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
pera isnt town idk what else to say

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

this is bad tho

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

flerp posted:

i know what to say, which is that before the game started I told cpig that I wanted to daycop your rear end as soon as d1 started :byewhore: ##vote flerp

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

sincerely, glowku, if you dont wanna read posts do not play mafia

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I don't know how i feel about the pera case. Like, I can see what you mean Kash, I'm just not sure I read it and get the same results. I read it and responded more like "you alluding to hero doesn't make you town" more than it makes her likely scum.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

sincerely, glowku, if you dont wanna read posts do not play mafia

you all are acting like that post was mafia-related at all

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Y'all getting on Glowku for the tldr without realizing it isn't a game related post :lol:

BottleKnight posted:

I don't know how i feel about the pera case. Like, I can see what you mean Kash, I'm just not sure I read it and get the same results. I read it and responded more like "you alluding to hero doesn't make you town" more than it makes her likely scum.

A post where someone tries to allude to their alignment without outright stating it, as a way to put forth they are town, is a scum tactic.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

Seriously it was a drat joke. Heckin better get serious I guess

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its also a [nothing] tactic. people have been trying to game mafia by saying stuff like "whats your alignment called" forever.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Pretty sus of bottleknight rn

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

in fact does this mean BOTTLEKNIGHT didnt read the post???

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Y'all getting on Glowku for the tldr without realizing it isn't a game related post :lol:

You are OK in my book

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote bk taking the most inoffensive possible stance on a case is bad imo

pedit: yeah also what gulag said

pedit again: (stop posting so fast)

Kashuno posted:

it's only 2 people, one of em's BK which i'm slotting tentatively into "fake concern" and one was Asiina who originally posted it, so I'm not sure how to figure that one out

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

I'm not. I read the post. I read all of your posts, even if they're bad or not mafia related.

Kashuno posted:

A post where someone tries to allude to their alignment without outright stating it, as a way to put forth they are town, is a scum tactic.

wtf?? dude, I read asiina's post. and the other one saying not to do it was asiina, who wrote the original post. are you reading posts kash??

also that's fair, I can see that. Not sure I would vote for it but I can see where you're coming from.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think Kash has an actual point but

Flying Leatherman posted:

pedit: yeah also what gulag said

pedit again: (stop posting so fast)

it's only 2 people, one of em's BK which i'm slotting tentatively into "fake concern" and one was Asiina who originally posted it, so I'm not sure how to figure that one out

I like FL's case better cause it gives me an excuse to still not vote pera D1

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Let's get down to business. My flavor is pizza

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Flying Leatherman posted:

I'm posting my thoughts on a case I didn't really see eye to eye on. Manufacturing some other opinion I don't actually have would be the actual scummy thing to do, FL.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Asiina posted:

I don't know what this means I'm playing for the first time and I'm trapped in Outland. There are a billion quests. It's never ending. I'm going to have to turn off exp gain soon because I'm so drastically outleveling the areas I'm in that I can solo dungeons by the time I get to them. It's actually a problem with quests that require you to weaken something before you do something to it, because I one-shot everything.

Oh Jesus.

You're doing that to yourself? Ouch. Outland was made what? 12 years ago at this point? It is /rough/ to say the least as a levelling experience if you want to do everything.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

peramene posted:

unreal

Max I am not scum

##vote asiina

Oh OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

its also a [nothing] tactic. people have been trying to game mafia by saying stuff like "whats your alignment called" forever.

like i read that as hinting towards [gwahaha. we can trap scum because they dont know the secret word] which is naive, but i'm pretty sure it came from a town perspective. but i dont know about the rest of pera's posts because they read like a reptilian shapeshifter wrote them. but we deal with the same thing with town pera in town of salem mafia

• Locked thread