Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Last time I took sacrament I was really hungry so I got two dogs. I didn't eat the bun on the second one so it was a healthy meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's going on here? Jekyll and Hyde?

Costco serves all needs.

I dropped out but still love Costco

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Squashy Nipples posted:

I've had one for three years. The cat loves it, as does pretty much any woman who comes over.

As I left this morning, the cat had claimed his spot on the plaid. I guess it's his now. :smith:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Squashy Nipples posted:

The Costco dogs are very beefy, with a decent amount of garlic. Tasty, but I could never eat more then one.

The few times I've had both a dog and a slice, I've regretted it.

you're fat

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I ate a slice and a dog only once, after a long fast for blood work. I then laid around the house like Snorlax, or a yo mama joke, going, "Bwuuuh."

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Potstickers go on sale next month.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Just got back from the 'Co. Wife and I split two dogs and a single slice of pepperoni. For the record, even a dog and half a slice is pushing it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Phylodox posted:

Just got back from the 'Co. Wife and I split two dogs and a single slice of pepperoni. For the record, even a dog and half a slice is pushing it.

yeah gf and I have done this once or twice, only really manageable if you're very hungry. Can't imagine doing two dogs or a dog + full slice.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Accretionist posted:

My local Costco appears to have run out of Bibigo Chicken and Cilantro wontons

These are dark days, goons

Sorry, these are happy days. I'm a cilantro fan but these things are just terrible. Must have got rid of them to make room for the sale on the Ling Ling potstickers, the one true potsticker. PBUC.

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Seriously ordering more than 1 item off the Costco menu makes you a fattie. Ive never finished a 1/4 pound all beef dog and pondered if it would need a second and I've been pretty loving hungry at Costco before.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Math You posted:

Seriously ordering more than 1 item off the Costco menu makes you a fattie. Ive never finished a 1/4 pound all beef dog and pondered if it would need a second and I've been pretty loving hungry at Costco before.

I mean the dog by itself is like 450 calories, I agree two would be too many but if you're a full grown adult male you probably generally eat closer to 700 a meal even as a non fatty.

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Such a shame that Costco doesn't have any other food elsewhere.. I mean if you could pick up a hundred or so calories that'd make for a really solid meal

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I make sure the only calories I eat for the day are at the Costco food court when I visit there, and eat two cheese slices with a frozen yogurt, what up.

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
check out what i heard on the radio at the dentist this morning: http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2017/09/23/17/35/sydney-couple-get-married-at-cosco-in-casula

now THAT'S devotion to the cause. pbuc

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Thanks Costco

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Slider posted:

I had a dog today. And it was good.

Thanks Costco

:hellyeah:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

JewKiller 3000 posted:

check out what i heard on the radio at the dentist this morning: http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2017/09/23/17/35/sydney-couple-get-married-at-cosco-in-casula

Saw this on the news tonight. I had to shed a tear. So beautiful.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

JewKiller 3000 posted:

$10 a head wedding, loving beautiful example of the Costco bounty. Praise be!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Walk out the store but you gotta show the receipt for your wedding, while onlookers toss onion bits for good luck. :unsmith:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dely Apple posted:

Walk out the store but you gotta show the receipt for your wedding, while onlookers toss onion bits for good luck. :unsmith:

Drunk Uncle comes over, whispers in your ear, "The best part is the return policy you know," slaps you on shoulders and walks away.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Dely Apple posted:

C. Everett Koop posted:

Drunk Uncle comes over, whispers in your ear, "The best part is the return policy you know," slaps you on shoulders and walks away.

hahahahahaahhaa

I'm proposing soon so this stuff is making me laugh irl at work

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

C. Everett Koop posted:

I love this

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Forgive me Craig Jelinek for I have sinned.. I ended up spending more at Smart and Final then Costco tonight.

But I did buy a nice flannel shirt, and I was going to buy another pair of Levis but alas they only had big boy sizes.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Congratulations to the happy 'Stco couple!! 🎊 🎊

No mention of them dogs at the reception though

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

[quote="“Big Grunty Secret”" post="“476812804”"]
Congratulations to the happy ‘Stco couple!! 🎊 🎊

No mention of them dogs at the reception though
[/quote]

Did you miss the giant platter of them in the video?

My wife saw the video and now wishes we got married at Costco.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Man I would have loved a Costco catered wedding. That's rad.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I've had two pizza slices before.

I was depressed.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Anyone get their eye glasses at Costco? Are they good?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
A dog and drink is basically a perfect sized meal for me. Sometimes the wife and I will split a churro if we've missed breakfast.

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I've been getting glasses there since 2007 and have zero complaints.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Yes, and yes.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Who are these heathens that are not returning carts to the store, and are instead using them to carry stuff back to their dwellings?

https://twitter.com/CartsOfPCArl

News story about it: http://bit.ly/2xAXwyp

Behead these fools. PBUC

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Marklar posted:

Who are these heathens that are not returning carts to the store, and are instead using them to carry stuff back to their dwellings?

Behead these fools. PBUC

As a kid, the grocery stores would pay you $5 if you found a cart and called it in. Some guy in a flat bed truck would come out, pick it up, and give you a Lincoln as a reward. He didn't give a poo poo, Im sure for every $5 they paid out they got 10x back from the grocery store. Was a great racket for a few years until they figured out 95% of the carts were being taken by kids who'd then call it in.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

The Slack Lagoon posted:

They're good quality, cheaper than buying them at an optometrist and I've always had great experiences getting them adjusted. If you buy glasses at Costco and let your membership lapse (heathen) you can still go in if you just need to get them adjusted/fixed.

PBUC.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Super Waffle posted:

I've had two pizza slices before.

I was depressed.

same but i have a cheerier disposition about eating myself to death

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I bought tires at Costco a month ago, with a nice warranty. A bit pricier but you get free rotations and they inflate them with NITROGEN. Well, earlier this week I ran over a nail and developed a slow leak. Took the car to a nearby Firestone and was informed that the nail was too close to the sidewall to patch. Drove out to the 'co the next evening, the tire man checked my tread wear and declared that I was to receive a free tire replacement. Waited 2 1/2 hours inside, did some shopping, had a dog and soda with the fam (and a NEW and IMPROVED fruit smoothie, and a churro, and a swirl froyo later on), and drove away with a new tire. PBUC.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Costco's helping me eat better and lose weight:
  • Normandy blend? ✓
  • Garofalo organic pasta? ✓
  • Signature Frozen Tilapia? ✓
  • PBUC? ✓

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Accretionist posted:

Costco's helping me eat better and lose weight:
  • Normandy blend? ✓
  • Garofalo organic pasta? ✓
  • Signature Frozen Tilapia? ✓
  • PBUC? ✓
:discourse:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Marklar posted:

Behead these fools. PBUC

https://twitter.com/littonfelicis/status/912841781183762433

Pal, you've got like 3 things in the cart, did you really need to wheel it INSIDE the apartment complex?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean the dog by itself is like 450 calories, I agree two would be too many but if you're a full grown adult male you probably generally eat closer to 700 a meal even as a non fatty.

I feel like a dog & chili is a valid option, especially if you split the chili with someone. The only thing better than a Costco dog is a Costco chili dog.

I will admit that I usually get the bratwurst instead of a dog, though.

PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
Usually I split a dog with my 2 year old, but this week she ate the entire hot dog by herself. I'm not sure how she managed that, because it's like, the size of her arm.