Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Infidel Castro posted:

I feel like a dog & chili is a valid option, especially if you split the chili with someone. The only thing better than a Costco dog is a Costco chili dog.

I will admit that I usually get the bratwurst instead of a dog, though.

PBUC
I wish mine had the bratwursts :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Dog, Drink, Fries & Gravy comes out to 4.98CAD and fills you right up.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

WTF my costco doesn't even have Fries let alone Fries & Gravy...

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I was in the UK a few weeks ago. This was lunch at Costco that I split with my wife. It was glorious.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Whoa, what's that sandwich?

TerryLennox
Oct 12, 2009

There is nothing tougher than a tough Mexican, just as there is nothing gentler than a gentle Mexican, nothing more honest than an honest Mexican, and above all nothing sadder than a sad Mexican. -R. Chandler.

Mnemosyne posted:

Usually I split a dog with my 2 year old, but this week she ate the entire hot dog by herself. I'm not sure how she managed that, because it's like, the size of her arm.

With young children, keep in mind they output WAY more than input would suggest. My kid brother used to dump turds at 5 that I at 34 still haven't managed. I'm talking about half a toilet bowl here. :eyepoop:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

FCKGW posted:

https://twitter.com/littonfelicis/status/912841781183762433

Pal, you've got like 3 things in the cart, did you really need to wheel it INSIDE the apartment complex?

The complex at the end of my street actually came up with a novel solution, they just bought their own carts.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Meydey posted:

I was in the UK a few weeks ago. This was lunch at Costco that I split with my wife. It was glorious.

Holy gently caress you get baked potatoes?!

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Accretionist posted:

Whoa, what's that sandwich?

Double Chicken Tender sandwich. Came with lettuce, tomato and mayo i think. It was huge. Even cut in half it was big.
Also, they made it while I watched. The tenders were under a warmer, but the bun/veggies were nice and cold. No ice in the soda machine though.

Grem posted:

Yep. I chickened out and got cheese though. Dude sitting next to me was eating one with baked beans on it. Also could get chili, coleslaw, and tuna in mayo (wtf)

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Meydey posted:

and tuna in mayo (wtf)

That's just tuna??

Or I guess tuna "salad"

Just like egg salad (hard boiled eggs in mayo)

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
We need a brit to weigh in on that because there was no way in hell tuna was going on my potato.
Also, wtf with all the prawn flavored poo poo?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Trastion posted:

WTF my costco doesn't even have Fries let alone Fries & Gravy...

My Costco has poutine, but it's...not great. I just stick to dog and a drink.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

I've been to a couple Costcos in the UK and they loving love their "jacket potatoes", yes with tuna and lots of other crap on them.

Best thing they had was BBQ chicken pizza, one even had scones with clotted cream and jam.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Grem posted:

Welcome to England where baked potatoes are a 'meal'

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

TheManWithNoName posted:

clotted cream and jam.

i read this as clotted clam at first and was like ewww

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Meydey posted:

Dude sitting next to me was eating one with baked beans on it. Also could get chili, coleslaw, and tuna in mayo (wtf)

The slawtato.. this could have saved the dog house

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

tuna...in MAYO????????

its almost like a tuna...salad????????

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Infidel Castro posted:

I feel like a dog & chili is a valid option, especially if you split the chili with someone. The only thing better than a Costco dog is a Costco chili dog.

I will admit that I usually get the bratwurst instead of a dog, though.

PBUC

I don't think we have chili at mine. I'm in WI and tried the brat which I believe is Usingers. I did not like it. The grind was way too fine and the flavor was bland.

Then again I'm super spoiled when it comes to brats. I can get any kind whatsoever. Last year I had philly cheese steak, apple and cheddar, and all sorts of homemade sausages.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I'm fixin' to get a new bed from Costco. Prices seem great (of course, PBUC) and more to add to the pile for the Executive rebate check.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Statutory Ape posted:

tuna...in MAYO????????

Yes, on a potato. Don't defend it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I'm fixin' to get a new bed from Costco. Prices seem great (of course, PBUC) and more to add to the pile for the Executive rebate check.

The mattress or the frame? I bought a king size mattress from Costco and multiple people (sup) have said it's the most comfortable bed they've ever slept in.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

TheManWithNoName posted:

have you tried it yet

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TheManWithNoName posted:

Eh, I'd probably eat it. Just mayo and tuna sounds kinda weird and plain but a full tuna salad with celery and everything would add some crunch to it so it could be interesting. :shrug:

Yeah, I agree though. It's a bit strange.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Eh, I'd probably eat it. Just mayo and tuna sounds kinda weird and plain but a full tuna salad with celery and everything would add some crunch to it so it could be interesting. :shrug:

Yeah, I agree though. It's a bit strange.

seems awesome tbh

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Its like fish and chips for people witout teeth

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Former DILF posted:

Its like fish and chips for people witout teeth

fish and chips is fish and chips for people without teeth. aka britons

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Statutory Ape posted:

seems awesome tbh

Yeah I'd eat it. Especially if it was from Costco.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Statutory Ape posted:

tuna...in MAYO????????

Tuna salad is more than tuna and mayonnaise, HTH.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
A good loaded baked potato, preferably with some bbq on it, is a hell of a meal. Local place by me used to have a good one until they took it off the menu for some stupid reason and I haven't been back since.

Tuna on a spud is loving terrible and yet fully expected out of brits and their culinary sensibilities.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Geoj posted:

Tuna salad is more than tuna and mayonnaise, HTH.

yeah dummies, you gotta add ranch dressing :rolleyes:

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I'm about to board a flight to Taiwan (Taipei) and then hopping over to Tokyo for a few days. Will try my best to visit Costcos at both places. Pics hopefully incoming.

naem
May 29, 2011

Tuna on a potato sounds like something you come up with if you're autistically min/maxing your carb/protein per cent ratios where you spend less than a dollar per meal

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Those Ajinomoto Shoyu Ramen chicken bowls at Costco don't deserve to be as good as they are. But then again... PBUC.

Theyre even better with you fav hot sauce added in.

Those chicken pot pies are p good too

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Ajinomoto also puts out potstickers that come in lil single serve pouches you can microwave, complete with sauce. Surprisingly good but rare.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Taima posted:

I'm about to board a flight to Taiwan (Taipei) and then hopping over to Tokyo for a few days. Will try my best to visit Costcos at both places. Pics hopefully incoming.

In Taiwan the deli section has some amazing prawn platters. And if the bulgogi bake is still there you should get one. They also have sushi platters that could feed a small army for real cheap.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a hole-y ghost posted:

I wish mine had the bratwursts :sigh:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Grem posted:

The mattress or the frame? I bought a king size mattress from Costco and multiple people (sup) have said it's the most comfortable bed they've ever slept in.

Both. And nice work with the sex, bro.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Thinking bout them dogs... as I eat one!

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Please experience the crab-stuffed salmon at least once in your life. It's so incredible.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Went to church today. Instapots £10 off the already cheap 'co price, bought one last month so I bought one for a buddy.

Also bought a bunch of nappies for a baby I don't have yet as they were cheap. But I think I only got discounted on one box. Not both, need to ring them up and see why.

Had a dog for the first time. drat. But the pepperoni slice, even better. Dog needs more onions. There's no onion bucket in the UK.