Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
online classes, via pensieve

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I like to imagine, in a video game context (of course), that every time a Cyclops gets hit in the eye it shouts "gently caress! GOD drat IT! EVERY FREAKING TIME THEY GO FOR THE EYE."

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

Accompanying Ogres: "poo poo man, are you alright?"
Cyclops: "I'm... *sssss*... poo poo... I'm fine. It's just still... *god drat* sore from the last one. Someone... would someone please get me my eye drops? Holy gently caress, that smarts."

Tell me more!

Twenty Four

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm thinking this could maybe be expanded to cover various lovely versions of harry potter things, perhaps using a low-cost unaccredited magic college (ie lovely hogwarts) as a springboard

To be fair, a school where like half the teachers want to murder the students is already pretty lovely when you think about it.

Sure there wasn't any cool magic involved at the schools I went to, and I had some bad teachers, but as far as I know none of them were actively plotting to kill me.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Twenty Four posted:

To be fair, a school where like half the teachers want to murder the students is already pretty lovely when you think about it.

Sure there wasn't any cool magic involved at the schools I went to, and I had some bad teachers, but as far as I know none of them were actively plotting to kill me.

Also, who coming out of Hogwarts has the math skills to do their taxes? Do any of those kids even know how to write a letter? They're basically drones with no critical thinking skills in either science or humanities. Little magic soldiers with a 10 year old's understanding of the cosmos.

Macnult

Old masters who were rejected from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Macnult posted:

giorgione's cool, but rude
caravaggio is a party dude

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

Macnult

canyoneer posted:

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
"oh my god, what is that man doing to his anus?" but read with varying emphases like "these pretzels are making me thirsty"

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Macnult posted:

and bernini is a little tooooo into his spear, ifyanowhaddamean

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a young ted nugent attempting to convince his parents to let him elope with a pregnant barefoot M-16.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wil wheaton attempting to free the image of young wesley crusher from the inside of a huge CRT

crimes

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
songs you shouldn't sing in the shower

"raining blood"

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Cubone posted:

"oh my god, what is that man doing to his anus?" but read with varying emphases like "these pretzels are making me thirsty"

(longingly) oh my god, what is that man doing to his anus

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

little munchkin
an alternate universe Air-Bud where there actually is a rule in the book that says dogs can't play basketball

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ghost emoji posted:

(longingly) oh my god, what is that man doing to his anus

little munchkin
air bud goes to texas and discovers theres no rule in the book that says a dog cant get the death penalty

----------------

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
there's no rule that says a dog cant be emperor

let slip the dogs of war

----------------

deep dish peat moss

Dr. Seuss uncensored

Sam-I-am: I am Sam. Sam-I-am
Kid: That Sam-I-am! That Sam-I-am! I do not like that Sam-I-am!
Sam-I-am: Do you like green eggs and ham?
Kid: I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.
Sam-I-am: Would you like them here or there?
Kid: I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do
not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam-I-am. Goddamn.

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

an alternate universe Air-Bud where there actually is a rule in the book that says dogs can't play basketball

lol

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
I like to think that the composer John Williams is the same one who did the mastering for NHL '96.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Goon Projects that I think would be good, but doesn't warrant a whole thread;

1: Help me get rid of Ralphie May who is embarrassing me by showing up in the recommendations tab in Netflix

kalel

Ralphie May: the Ex-Lax of Comedy

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A workshop thread where we develop convoluted schemes for extremely petty revenge

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A workshop thread where we develop convoluted schemes for extremely petty revenge

make the thread, this concept has legs, i mean some EXTREMELY fine gams here

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
rube golberg revenge

----------------

WindmillSlayer

im gay

little munchkin
im the guy who glues the watermelons back together after a Gallagher show, ama

----------------

Starman Super DX

little munchkin posted:

do you find Gallagher funny?

Tell me more!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
what kind of glue works best

----------------

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

lol

there is a good thread concept in there about lesser-known sisyphus copycats or contemporaries or whatever

sort of a life of brian type of thing

like, what did you do to deserve that punishment? steal the gods' secret chili recipe?

ty nesamdoom!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

make the thread, this concept has legs, i mean some EXTREMELY fine gams here

yeah do it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Manifisto posted:

lol

there is a good thread concept in there about lesser-known sisyphus copycats or contemporaries or whatever

sort of a life of brian type of thing

like, what did you do to deserve that punishment? steal the gods' secret chili recipe?

roll that forbidden bean footage

----------------

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
TLC's fanmail album but its actually them just reading fan letters for 70 minutes

----------------

Twenty Four

A dog that somehow walks around on the ceiling and is an actual "updog".

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

A dog that somehow walks around on the ceiling and is an actual "updog".

an actual henway that is a road along which thousands of hens run :3:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Your SUbtle Revenge: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835878

little munchkin
dont worry too hard if you get asked "what part of a boat would be the boat's dick if they had sex?". Theres no one correct answer, your interviewer is just trying to see how your mind works and how you approach solving problems

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

little munchkin posted:

dont worry too hard if you get asked "what part of a boat would be the boat's dick if they had sex?". Theres no one correct answer, your interviewer is just trying to see how your mind works and how you approach solving problems

haha, that's pretty good.

Tell me more!