Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

zerkers greaves reksai enters a 100% winrate at worlds soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

zerkers greaves reksai enters a 100% winrate at worlds soon?

Unlikely, since he just traitorously sold them for Mercs.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

he sold his lucky berzerkers and nw the games over

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Absolut just monstered all over that game. ONE's faith got rewarded. I have no clue why FB spent so many loving resources on Maokai like that.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
we got a series... somehow!

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Fb just had to make it late without being behind... Right?? I don't know anymore.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Fb just had to make it late without being behind... Right?? I don't know anymore.

They needed to turn bot into a graveyard to put Varus as behind as possible and give Xayah enough damage to threaten tanks early so they could pressure with their lead before ONE's win condition (Varus with three items + unkillable frontline) came online. They ended up failing to execute on that due to some bad misplays and weird resource allocation early, which let ONE's tanks get too hard to beat by midgame and Absolut got to quickly farm his way into being a god.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

wow, febernache looked pretty bad, looks like they're really letting everyone down who cares about them. not how i would behave but i dont want to be critical of someone else

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

And now Marf's in???

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

this guy is the BEST midlaner in turkey, quite the accolade

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
rip crash maybe Move was better after all

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Tried watching this series and ended up clearing all the unread emails in my gmail instead which is basically the same as if it caused a death.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Morf is going crazy on his signature champion

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
"Censer needs AD to work"

:thunk:

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

I completely missed it why does Twitch have a relic shield

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

RuBisCO posted:

I completely missed it why does Twitch have a relic shield

Going all in on getting the support an early Ardent Censer. Supports have been running GP10 runes for this too.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Some excellent rift herald usages this series.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
That Baron call was pretty poo poo, they 50/50 lose the game there

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Firebert posted:

That Baron call was pretty poo poo, they 50/50 lose the game there

They're probably going to need to sneak another baron. It's the only way they're getting leads and it's still less than 1k at that.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Crazy Larry posted:

I guess maybe there's some hope that FB vs ONE will be competitive just in that FB had the weakest group so maybe they're not actually that good but I'm not holding my breath.

Welp

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Team One look pretty bad in the early game but somehow they keep getting these barons lol

Smol fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Sep 29, 2017

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Smol posted:

Team One look pretty bad in the early game someone they keep getting these barons lol

They're not even looking good after baron. FB just decided to let Trist take a turret uncontested because they tried to chase Olaf and Leblanc top while Thaldrin somehow was losing a 1v1 as Gnar versus Sejuani.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I thought CLG were already knocked out of play ins

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nobody is awake to watch Frozen solo carrying FB on Aurelion Sol

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Nobody is awake to watch Frozen solo carrying FB on Aurelion Sol

I'm in a bar watching it. It owns.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Some horrific shockwaves from Marf this game

"This is why you are scared if you are in a group with Fenerbahçe" :thunk:

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I'm scared a flex queue team is at worlds does that count

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It's kind of weird that I didn't even notice the 5/0 Kog'Maw on that team because Frozen's A'Sol was doing so much work

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
when do group stages start? pls say it's next week and there's not some massive gap

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

It should be next Thursday, I think

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
YG loving sucks holy poo poo just team fight WE and kill them wtf
or just smite+consume the baron wtf

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Group A: EDG/SKT/AHQ/C9
Group B: LZ/IMT/GAM/FNC
Group C: G2/SSG/RNG/FB
Group D: FW/MSF/TSM/WE

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Killed By Death posted:

:rip: c9, :rip: g2, :rip: msf

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
man those groups are loving nutty, i really think worlds needs better seeding somehow. should be some sick games though

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Free group for long shoe. Marines gonna ANX all over misfits and immortals

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop posted:

man those groups are loving nutty, i really think worlds needs better seeding somehow. should be some sick games though

Give me the International format or give me death.

Also, all you need to know about Marf:

https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulFinePangolinCoolCat

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lmao, that loving WE series. What a joke.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
That TSM group looks...doable? Not easy by any means because everyone in it is decent, but it feels like getting out of it by merits should be possible. Let's say MSF ends up last, that means TSM has to beat the yolo flashwolves or WE. Should be a really fun group to watch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Killed By Death posted:

I like those groups. Obviously you're always going to get some teams that are clearly better or worse than the rest of the group but aside from maybe Group A I feel like there's potential for at least three teams in each group to be on roughly the same level as each other.