Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Hank gives the recipe for this in the pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaB9NZyiphM

Interesting how something as small as "drat good" indicates such a rift between the original idea of Hank and where the character eventually settled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Death to Denton, sug!

Parachute
May 18, 2003

joshtothemaxx posted:

My fiance and I are going through every KOTH episode tracking food everyone eats. Will post it here in a couple of weeks. What's another good thing like that to track? We thought about sports, but it would be very repetitive (Cowboys & Longhorns good, Oklahoma bad, high/middle school football & baseball good, soccer bad). And some crazy person has already tracked all vehicles: http://www.imcdb.org/movie_118375-King-of-the-Hill.html

a good one would be of all of the photographs on the show. there's tons of great ones scattered throughout the whole series, including the whole credits sequence of the randy travis episode (and im sure they did this a few other times as well)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Parachute posted:

a good one would be of all of the photographs on the show. there's tons of great ones scattered throughout the whole series, including the whole credits sequence of the randy travis episode (and im sure they did this a few other times as well)

The motorcycle trip to Sturgis too.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

Parachute posted:

Oh god that would be an accomplishment.

Anyways, we started uploading everything to a tumblr: https://porkchopnight.tumblr.com. At the very least there's some awesome screen caps.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

joshtothemaxx posted:

Anyways, we started uploading everything to a tumblr: https://porkchopnight.tumblr.com. At the very least there's some awesome screen caps.

One of my favorite dumb jokes. "Hey, art team said they are NOT drawing dozens of perfect forks, how do we hang a lampshade on this poo poo"

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've seen each episode a million times and I never noticed that fork thing lol

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Back when it was on Netflix I had a blog called hankgrunting that collect every sound effect subtitle. It was really good! But I never got too far, and I don't know if the DVDs would have as good language in their subtitles.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This is probably my favorite photograph in the series

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

This is probably my favorite photograph in the series

that's a great one. i found a few of of mine in my posting history:

i didn't post it originally, but semi-related:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Parachute posted:

We need more of this weed, and more of this dude!

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Lao Tzu lived in a hut and ate straw!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Post that picture of Peggy smiling.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Those are all spot-on but Max Payne 3 is the one to beat, holy crap

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

No more dancing, or any other Canadian tricks !

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Why am I wearing the hat?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

So Bill has a septic tank, as we learned when Drew Carey showed up as Hank's spiritual clone.

But Bobby's snake got into the sewer, a sewer which Bill was connected to, as h feared the snake emerging from his toilet.

I demand an explanation of this issue.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Sash! posted:

So Bill has a septic tank, as we learned when Drew Carey showed up as Hank's spiritual clone.

But Bobby's snake got into the sewer, a sewer which Bill was connected to, as h feared the snake emerging from his toilet.

I demand an explanation of this issue.

(a) Bill doesn't understand how a septic tank works and thinks his house is connected to the sewer anyway.

(b) Rainy Street wasn't connected to the sewer system at first, but later became part of the system after the Board of Zoning and Resources agreed to it.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

BigDave posted:

(a) Bill doesn't understand how a septic tank works and thinks his house is connected to the sewer anyway.

(b) Rainy Street wasn't connected to the sewer system at first, but later became part of the system after the Board of Zoning and Resources agreed to it.

A) Hank put the tank in, and I think we can all agree he would have noticed that the line from the house wasn't going into the tank.

B) Recalling what it was like when my parents neighborhood switched from septic to common sewer, this would have been a three parter wherein Hank and John Redcorn team up to fight the location of the treatment plant and Dale grows suspicious of government collection of his bodily wastes.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Sash! posted:

B) Recalling what it was like when my parents neighborhood switched from septic to common sewer, this would have been a three parter wherein Hank and John Redcorn team up to fight the location of the treatment plant and Dale grows suspicious of government collection of his bodily wastes.

"A Toilet Flushes In Arlen", with special guest star Josh Brolin.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

A MIRACLE posted:

Why am I wearing the hat?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

BigDave posted:

"A Toilet Flushes In Arlen", with special guest star Josh Brolin.
A No Country For Old Men cartoon movie set in Arlen, done completely straight, would be amazing.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
RIP Tom Petty.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Cigarette math is full of surprises.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

True story: I was at Costco one day and all of a sudden, nature called. Yelled is more like it. So I high-tailed into the John and there's some sensitive guy changing his little boy's diaper on one of them baby ironin' boards, and don't you know, I slipped on pee-pee and broke two vertebrae which had to be fused together. I'm in constant pain, but by God I got me a $53,000 settlement.

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

KingShiro posted:

RIP Tom Petty.

drat, what a weird way to find out. In the KOTH thread on SA.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

fit em all up in there posted:

True story: I was at Costco one day and all of a sudden, nature called. Yelled is more like it. So I high-tailed into the John and there's some sensitive guy changing his little boy's diaper on one of them baby ironin' boards, and don't you know, I slipped on pee-pee and broke two vertebrae which had to be fused together. I'm in constant pain, but by God I got me a $53,000 settlement.

this son of a bitch doesn't have to work another day in his life!

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I'm gonna help you run down that dream, Bobby.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Parachute posted:

this son of a bitch doesn't have to work another day in his life!

Well I mean, it's true now :smith:

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013
He apparently hasn't passed away, they've just taken him off life support. But he has no brain activity and the family put a DNR on him, so it's just a matter of time now :(

"That was the best half birthday ever."
"It's not even your birthday?"
"My people don't live very long, Uncle Hank. I have to get in all the livin' I can get."

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"Lucky is on the case."

That's usually what I say when I drink beer, but THIS time, it refers to this mystery.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
At the very least it means that if an ill-fated revival comes to pass, they can just write off Luanne and Lucky as having moved away somewhere, or something.

:smith:

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I hope there's not going to be any animosity between Buckley and Lucky when the time comes :(

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Parachute posted:

that's a great one. i found a few of of mine in my posting history:

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013

empty baggie posted:

I hope there's not going to be any animosity between Buckley and Lucky when the time comes :(

Lucky's Angel :(

R.I.P. Tom Petty

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

fit em all up in there posted:

"Pee-pee money is not an employment history Lucky!"

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

MightyJoe36 posted:

"Pee-pee money is not an employment history Lucky!"

Were you on the state or federal oil rig?

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

According to the KOTH wiki, Good Hank turned 18 last week. Make GH the protagonist of the revival show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ingmar terdman posted:

According to the KOTH wiki, Good Hank turned 18 last week. Make GH the protagonist of the revival show

Hank, GH and Bobby all single and living together in the house. Peggy is ... idk I'm not a writer.