Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dick Bastardly posted:

This is just garbage.

welcome to the attitude era bee yotch!!!!! *crotch chops aggressively*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Ooo where gonna get to see puppies JR!! PUPPIES!!! Woo-hoo!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Puppies are boobs in attitude era.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

gif Probst posted:

eat sh*t!!!!!!!

##vote db

This is good, he has the name most similar to King Burgundy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

who is King Burgundy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

also im mostly feeling CP right now because he shitposted a couple of times then hopped on the Dick Bastardly train with no context

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

who is King Burgundy

Just some scrub

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

St Evan Echoes posted:

also im mostly feeling CP right now because he shitposted a couple of times then hopped on the Dick Bastardly train with no context

Same feeling I had thus prompting the "y tho" post. I can't really find a flaw in the response though so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

St Evan Echoes posted:

Hi im cpig. I lurk and shitpost regardless of alignment.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

Hi im cpig. I lurk and shitpost regardless of alignment.
cool

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

not really convinced on DB but it's not like there's any interest in anyone else

##vote Dick Bastardly

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I motion to ##vote retro futurist based on lack of posting. Lurker kill is better than dunking me I promise.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

This is my first time in one of these. What happens if seven votes isn't reached? Just go with the majority?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

PASS THE MASH posted:

This is my first time in one of these. What happens if seven votes isn't reached? Just go with the majority?

No, a non-majority results in a no-execution and it goes to night phase. That would be bad for town.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Dick Bastardly posted:

No, a non-majority results in a no-execution and it goes to night phase. That would be bad for town.

##vote kumba

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
The Superstars are paralysed by the horrific incident with Stone Cold. Unsure of what to do or who to trust, they opt to do nothing.

Day 1 is over with No Lynch

Momentum distribution is being calculated. I'll post here when I'm done and progress to Night 1.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Dick Bastardly (5): Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Jenkem Delivery, CapitalistPig, gif Probst, St Evan Echoes
kumba (2): derp, PASS THE MASH
PASS THE MASH (1): kumba, Kasumeat, Kasumeat
Retro Futurist (1): Dick Bastardly
Mister Perky (0): kumba, kumba

Not Voting (4): Hal Incandenza, Mister Perky, Retro Futurist, SalTheBard

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 01st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. BST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Momentum gains have been calculated and momentum has been distributed via PM.

It is now Night 1

Please PM any actions to me as soon as possible. Night is 24 hours and the thread will open at 23:59 BST tomorrow.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Kasumeat - Town Aligned Lightningrod Kane was eliminated

Postcounts for Day 1:

CapitalistPig: 10
Derp: 15
Dick Bastardly: 17
Gif Probst: 10
Hal Incandenza: 4
Jenkem Delivery: 10
Kasumeat: ded
Kumba: 25
Mister Perky: 10
Pass The Mash: 8
Retro Futurist: 2
SalThebard: 5
St Evan Echoes: 15

Y'all need to post a lot more. I know I mentioned lurker guns, but in the interest of not losing like four people to lurker guns I'm going to just say the weekend was slow and put:

Pass the Mash, SalTheBard, Hal Incandenza and Retro Futurist on notice. If you don't get 10 posts in today there will be lurker guns tomorrow.

It is now Day 2

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): CapitalistPig, derp, Dick Bastardly, gif Probst, Hal Incandenza, Jenkem Delivery, kumba, Mister Perky, PASS THE MASH, Retro Futurist, SalTheBard, St Evan Echoes

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. BST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

D1 sucks losers, but I’m ready for D2

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hi sorry for my low post count, weekends arent good for me

lets all get together and talk about cpig

is he good? is he bad?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

drat RIP the big red machine

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Yorkshire Tea posted:

We're full up! I'm going to cook up role PMs tonight and start the game aiming for a Monday evening D1 deadline.

Bird you're still in.

I feel lovely for not having been here at deadline, when I read the above post I assumed the deadline was set for Monday and I never even looked at when it was actually set for :negative:

I am at the veterinarian but will post more later when not on a phone

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I hope this isn't a Test. I want all of Mankind to succeed in a Union. It's a Big Show but all we need is a Shamrock to bring us some luck!

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Welllllll, it was a big bad show last night.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
everybody, we need to stand in a big circle and start punching and kicking each other.

mash who are you gunna punch?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Cpig, whats you take on all this. Kasu had a theory about town heels and scum heels and whatnot.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
be careful, if you say cpig too many times he'll get killed

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i mean, i too want to hear what cpig has to say, but i wouldnt want him to get killed. cpig is usually a chill guy

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I think I'll punch kumba. That's how you gain respect.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry I will post more

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Though perhaps the sunday afternoon deadline was partially to blame

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Aware of it, chalk it up to my inexperience as a mod.

Deadlines are necessarily going to be in the afternoons though since that's midnight my time and about the latest I can stay up on a work night.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

If someone used to work for ECW they're probably scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hi friends.

I am a good guy.

Kasu was a lightning rod so it makes sense he may not have been the target of the kill.

Ohhhhhh yesssss, whoever you are you have killed the undertaker's brother and rest assured he will gain his vengeance on youuuuuu.
He and Kane may not have had the best relationship but you have made a grievous error this night. For The Undertaker will find you and you will be destroyed!

*rolls eyes up into head*

Whoever you are, you will resssstt in peacccceee.

*drags thumb across throat*

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The fact that there was a no lynch makes me even more suspicious of Dicky b, scum are probably people who didnt vote for him.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

With minutes to go PTM voted for someone else instead of putting DB within a vote of being lynched so they have some questions to answer imo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

St Evan Echoes posted:

With minutes to go PTM voted for someone else instead of putting DB within a vote of being lynched so they have some questions to answer imo

also relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

The fact that there was a no lynch makes me even more suspicious of Dicky b, scum are probably people who didnt vote for him.

I don't think trying to save myself was the wrong thing to do in that situation.

• Locked thread