Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

i love that the Switch is turning into an indie game treasure warehouse

just give me Spelunky and i'll be set for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

alf_pogs posted:

i love that the Switch is turning into an indie game treasure warehouse

just give me Spelunky and i'll be set for life

I'm really glad that it has taken up the mantle from the Vita as "best hardware to play indie games on".

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'm glad it has not taken the mantle from the vita of "best anime pervert console"

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Give it time

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Gal Gun 2 is coming to Switch so it's not long now.

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

I don't know, isn't PSVR going to support Senran Kagura? Sony seems to not want to lose that title.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The Senran Kagura guy already announced a Switch game that uses HD rumble to simulate fondling huge anime titties.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

jetpackhewy posted:

I don't know, isn't PSVR going to support Senran Kagura? Sony seems to not want to lose that title.

Four words for the Switch version; HD Rumble Boob-fondling. The Switch is gonna claim that title eventually anyway, because it'll be cheaper for the Vita crowd to develop for than the PS4.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The Senran Kagura guy already announced a Switch game that uses HD rumble to simulate fondling huge anime titties.

God bless him.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

Hail Satan.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Surprised it has taken so long.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The Senran Kagura game where you massage the anime ladies is actually a sports medicine edutainment game, I'm sure

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

sure hope there's a demo so i can create a burner account and try it out and then delete it without it forever tarnishing the record of my switch profile and nobody will know i touched digital boobie except everyone reading this post right now

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Kaubocks posted:

sure hope there's a demo so i can create a burner account and try it out and then delete it without it forever tarnishing the record of my switch profile and nobody will know i touched digital boobie except everyone reading this post right now

You can hide or delete your play activity and online status in friend settings. I guess then you couldn't brag about your hundreds of hours of Zelda but that's the price you pay for your anime boob game.

jetpackhewy
Mar 30, 2010

I forgot that that was a thing being made. It's slowly coming back to me as it was mentioned either here or in the Switch thread a while ago. I take back what I said.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He should make another Half Minute Hero instead

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
How do you simulate bags of sand with hd rumble

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

EU MN has discounts so new they haven't put the on the front page yet.
Advance Wars 1 and Pandora's Tower 40% off.

And where did those Halloween themes come from?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

g0lbez posted:

Is this the part of the thread where we try really hard to convince each other that we don't know what a huge titty feels like

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

g0lbez posted:

Got any good Terry Schiavo jokes?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What's Terry Schaivo's favorite Nintendo game?

1-2 Switch Off My Feeding Tube

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

In Training posted:

He should make another Half Minute Hero instead

:yeah: Senran Kagura and Valkyrie Drive actively take away from HMH3's existence, and I will not stand for it.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

"Pandora's Tower" and "Sin and Punishment" are things on the my nintendo sale list. What are those about? My coins are about to expire in a few weeks.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Al Borland Corp. posted:

What's Terry Schaivo's favorite Nintendo game?

1-2 Switch Off My Feeding Tube

I was going to make a lovely ayb rickroll meme post but brand new Schaivo jokes in 2017 is far superior

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

nerdman42 posted:

"Pandora's Tower" and "Sin and Punishment" are things on the my nintendo sale list. What are those about? My coins are about to expire in a few weeks.

Sin and Punishment is a great rail shooter. Worth it for the crazy rear end story alone. It was originally a Japanese only N64 game but it still had English voice acting.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

nerdman42 posted:

Is it Sin and Punishment or Sin and Punishment: Star Successor? One's a really good N64 game and the other's a really good Wii game. They're both rail shooters and are quite difficult, and I will warn you that the Wii U N64 emulation has a darkening filter which makes the game a bit uglier than it would be otherwise. Also, Sin and Punishment, the original N64 game, is really nice-looking for an N64 game, but it's an N64 game, so if you're allergic to those graphics, then that's an issue.

Pandora's Tower is a fairly short action JRPG for the Wii and...well...I'm not the hugest fan of it, but a lot of people really like it. It's fairly short for a JRPG (20-30 hours), but it doesn't have a lot of downtime, so that's good. Your character's lover is slowly turning into a monster and you need to get the meat of various monsters to feed her to turn her back into a human.

There's a game-breaking bug towards the VERY end that will make the game unwinnable, so if you get it, make sure you look up how to avoid that.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Patter Song posted:

There's a game-breaking bug towards the VERY end that will make the game unwinnable, so if you get it, make sure you look up how to avoid that.

Minor side-note, but this bug is only in the US version. You're fine if it's the PAL one.

Also if you're in a PAL region, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor is subtitled "Successor to the Skies" (The original being subtitled "Successor to the Earth").

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Patter Song posted:

Is it Sin and Punishment or Sin and Punishment: Star Successor? One's a really good N64 game and the other's a really good Wii game.

Pandora's Tower is a fairly short action JRPG for the Wii and

Both are up, maybe I'll try the N64 one before trying the Wii one

Kind have my hands full on too many JRPGs but if it's a shorter one I wouldn't mind giving it a look.

Thanks guys!

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Both Sin & Punishments are good, but imo the Wii one is better and I even want to call it Treasure's best game. It's one of those games that make Wii controls absolutely magical.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop

Switch
    88 Heroes: 98 Heroes Edition ($29.95 / £29.99 / €29.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... The 88 Heroes (plus 10 of their friends)!

Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 98 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!

ACA NeoGeo The King of Fighters '95 ($7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95 is a fighting game released by SNK in 1995.

In addition to the characters of popular games such as FATAL FURY and ART OF FIGHTING, the sequel to THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94 sees Yagami participate as the rival of the main character Kyo Kusanagi.

With the team edit function, it became possible to form a team with the player's favourite characters.

Neon Chrome ($14.99 / £12.99 / €14.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Experience a ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter and blast your way through enemies and walls. Upgrade, enhance and build up your strength. The path to stopping the Overseer is ever changing.

Neon Chrome is a ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter with roguelike elements. Blast your way through enemies and walls with guns and cybernetic abilities. Experiment with different roles like the Hacker or the Cyber Psycho. Upgrade your character stats, discover new cybernetic enhancements and build up strength. Every death is a new beginning – the path to stopping the Overseer is never the same.

Sine Mora EX (£24.99 / €29.99) [PAL eShop]
    Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot-'em-up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor.

Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora EX is a gorgeous shoot-'em-up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre.

With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora EX features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty.

Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.

Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition ($4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Squareboy vs Bullies is an old school beat-'em-up by Rohan Narang that follows the titular Squareboy and his quest for justice!

For far too long the Bullies have gone unpunished and with no one else to put them in their place, Squareboy finds himself standing up against them to do what is right, not just for himself, but for everyone the Bullies victimised. Will you help Squareboy fight off the Bullies?

The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition ($14.99 / £14.99 / €14.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition is a wilderness survival game in which a girl and her dog travel on foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river.

Scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife and, most importantly, stay healthy in a dangerous wilderness. This Complete Edition includes various gameplay enhancements and a Director’s Commentary mode.

The Flame in the Flood also features an original soundtrack by acclaimed alt-country rocker Chuck Ragan featuring The Camaraderie, The Fearless Kin and other special guests.

Tiny Barbarian DX (£26.99 / €29.99) [PAL eShop]
    Steel yourself for a relentless display of might and muscle...of brawn and bravery...of magic and mayhem! Can you defeat your enemies, plunder all the booty and flex to impress the barbarienne of your dreams?

Inspired by heroic fantasy fiction, Tiny Barbarian DX combines engaging 2D platform action and combo-based hack and slash combat with retro-style pixel art, and a loincloth-stirring chiptune soundtrack.

Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (£29.99 / €29.99) [PAL eShop]
    Jump into the world of Touhou and unleash bullet-hell upon your enemies in the 1v1 shoot-'em-up Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle!

Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle is a bullet-hell battle game that takes place in the Touhou universe. Take control of one of nine Touhou characters and eliminate your opponent using bullet-hell patterns, melee attacks, or spell cards!

Unbox: Newbie's Adventure (£24.99 / €29.99) [PAL eShop]
    Unbox: Newbie's Adventure is a unique 3D platformer for Nintendo Switch!

Assuming the guise of Newbie, a cardboard box, players must bounce and roll their way through glorious 3D worlds filled with scenic vistas, mountains, islands and the like. Newbie’s lot in life is to prove his worth as a sentient, self-delivering package and in doing so save the Global Postal Service from bankruptcy.

As a living cardboard box, Newbie can explore epic worlds accepting missions and challenges as he goes. Along the way he’ll meet new friends, discover a plethora of collectables and uncover oodles of super-secrets. Of course, there are unfriendly inhabitants out there too, the Wild Cards and their boss are out to ruin the GPS. Only by completing challenges and collecting reward stamps will Newbie be able to square up to menacing world Bosses!

In addition to a single-player adventure mode, Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure also offers classic split-screen action. Up to four friends can gather together and challenge each other in madcap speed races and last-man-standing battles. Endless cardboard carnage awaits as players create their own customisable Tournaments, playing on dedicated multiplayer maps.

Wulverblade ($19.99 / £14.99 / €16.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat-'em-up inspired by classics such as Golden Axe, Sengoku, and Knights of the Round!

Experience a historically accurate storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas.

Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!

Yono and the Celestial Elephants ($14.99 / £12.99 / €14.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Elephants are a mighty protectors of the world, born from the stars once per millennium. This is the age of Elephant Yono. But Yono is still so very young and in a kingdom inhabited by feudal Humans, undead Bonewights and robotic Mekani, it's not easy to keep one's trunk out of trouble.

Yono and the Celestial Elephants is a grand adventure, featuring carefully designed puzzles, treasure hunts, a sprinkling of combat and a world full of people. Play as a young elephant tasked to save a world he’s never seen before, and explore the rich history of a kingdom where humans, zombies and robots live side by side.

WiiU
    Egg & Eba: A Hatch Trip (£4.49 / €4.99) [PAL eShop]
    In Eba & Egg: A Hatch Trip, control the two main characters simultaneously! Have the two characters split up onto multiple paths and try and find the best path to get a perfect score!

Traverse challenging levels to hatch Eba's baby brother or sister! Eba & Egg: A Hatch Trip!

Volgarr the Viking ($9.99) [NA eShop]
    Volgarr the Viking possesses all the hallmarks of the true classics - simple controls, high challenge, and meticulous design - combined with hand-made pixel animation, an epic soundtrack, and buckets of blood.

Flex your gaming muscles and step into the arena with Volgarr the Viking... or retire your gamer card. We dare you.

WiiU Virtual Console
    Digital Champ Battle Boxing (TG16) ($5.99) [NA eShop]
    Set in the near future, DIGITAL CHAMP is a first-person-perspective boxing title that plunges players into the raw intensity of the ring! Determined to thwart Mother Computer's plot to conquer mankind, you infiltrate the enemy's domain, using your boxing skills to vanquish your foes. Each round is three minutes, with a total of twelve rounds to a match. Advance to the next contest through either a KO or by flattening an opponent three times in a round for a TKO. Utilize an arsenal of left and right jabs, hooks, power-charged crosses, and three different kinds of "Devastator" punches. Deftly block and slip your opponent’s attacks, and look for your chance to lay them out.

Legend of Hero Tonma (TG16) ($5.99 / £5.39 / €5.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Designed and developed by an all-female team, this action game puts players in control of the magic user Tonma, whose role, as was typical for game heroes of the day, is to travel to another world and save the princess.

Fight your way through seven stages using Tonma’s jump ability and shot power. Collect power-ups and Barriers to grow in strength and pummel your enemies. Bring that strength to the end of each stage to face off and defeat the menacing bosses that stand between you and the princess.

This well-detailed game, with its comic visuals and feel, will have players wanting to come back for more frantic and exciting action.

Motoroader (TG16) ($5.99 / £5.39 / €5.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Motoroader™ is a futuristic racing game that allows up to five players* to compete against each other! Use the cash earned when you win a race to power up your machine! Not only can you change the tyres and body of your vehicle, but you can also add special parts! Jump over tall obstacles with a Hopper and blast past your rivals at incredible speeds with Nitro!

What multiplayer game would be complete without attack items? Use a Grenade, which you can launch forward, or Bomber, which you can drop behind, to blow up and knock away your rivals! Outmanoeuvre your rivals in all eight Heats to become the champion!

3DS
    Little Adventure on the Prairie ($2.99) [NA eShop]
    Venture through 12 levels of pure slaughter and mindlessly try to kill all the monsters that are facing you.

Want to finish the last level from the first time without dying? Try using the different items throughout the levels to overcome all the monsters and obstacles easier.

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (£34.99 / €39.99) [PAL eShop]
    As a new season begins, a new adventure awaits. Grow and expand a farm all your own, discover three unique towns and make new friends in Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns for Nintendo 3DS family systems.

New 3DS
    Physical Contact: 2048 (£3.29 / €3.73) [PAL eShop]
    Physical Contact: 2048 is a game that has you sliding tiles with the same number on a grid, combining them for larger numbers.

Physical Contact: Picture Place (£3.29 / €3.73) [PAL eShop]
    This time, it’s a Sudoku-style puzzle game with a lot of support functions. Although Sudoku is originally a game for one person, we have prepared a two-player mode. Various items can be purchased with coins when cleared.

Physical Contact: Speed (£3.29 / €3.73) [PAL eShop]
    Physical Contact: SPEED is a simple and profound card game where you can win if you use up your hand first.

3DS Add-On Content
    Culdcept Revolt
  • Double Helix (free)

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Oct 12, 2017

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Someone buy squareboy and tell me if it will fill the hole left in my heart by Streets of Rage 2 on the 3ds.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Current eShop Sales

SWITCH
[NA] Infinite Minigolf - $10.49 $14.99 until Oct 17 (30% off)
[NA] The Bridge - $7.49 $9.99 until ??? (25% off)

[EU] Infinite Minigolf - £9.44 £13.49 / €10.49 €14.99 until Oct 17 (30% off)
[EU] Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure - £22.49 £24.99 / €26.99 €29.99 until Oct 18 (10% off)

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
A game completely obsessed with the number 88 is *really* unfortunate in this trying time of rising fascism throughout the West.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I'm wondering if that's why they added 10 heroes to it.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Are we sure they didn't add 14 heroes?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

This week's drop

Switch
    ACA NeoGeo Robo Army ($7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    ROBO ARMY is a beat-'em-up action game released by SNK in 1991. Head out to crush and destroy your enemies in order to restore peace from under the grasp of the robot corps known as Hell Jeed. Collect items to power up and perform a variety of attacks in this exhilarating battle.

The Count Lucanor ($13.49 / £11.99 / €14.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colourful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.

Don't Knock Twice ($9.99 / £9.99 / €12.49) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.

Elliot Quest ($9.99 / £ ? / € ?) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Explore a vibrant, open-world filled with hidden secrets and mysterious Guardians that can help cure Elliot's curse of immortality. Throughout this adventure, you'll collect countless abilities and spells, quest through five dungeons, and defeat 16 unique bosses along your way to unlocking multiple endings.

Fire Emblem Warriors ($59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Clash with legions of soldiers and fierce monsters as Marth, Xander, Corrin, and other fan-favourite Fire Emblem heroes in Fire Emblem Warriors for Nintendo Switch. Unleash over-the-top-powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves as renowned and original Fire Emblem characters, and issue strategic commands in the midst of battle as you fend off hordes of enemies with stunning attacks.

The Jackbox Part Pack 4 ($24.99 / £19.99 / €21.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five, but five-and-a-half crowd-slaying games!

Just Dance 2018 ($59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Whether you're a party starter, a dancer in the making, or a seasoned pro, get ready to turn up the volume and unleash your inner dancer with Just Dance® 2018!

Jydge ($14.99 / £12.99 / €14.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Build your JYDGE. Enter Edenbyrg. Get out alive. JYDGE is a lawful but awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to build your own cybernetic JYDGE and eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg.

Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame (£49.99 / €59.99) [PAL eShop]
    Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Videogame! Play as your favourite ninjas, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army.

Knight Terrors ($2.99) [NA eShop]
    Knight Terrors goes straight for the jugular: It's a lurid mash-up of side-scrolling gameplay styles that will remind you of runners that are endless and birds that are flappy. Special effects like screen shaking and time stopping magnify the impact of every enemy interaction. Once you're hooked, the game keeps pulling you back in to increase your high score and unlock more features. What's more, the procedurally generated levels ensure unlimited replayability—it's a different game each and every time you play.

The Mummy Demastered ($19.99) [NA eShop]
    The Mummy Demastered throws you into a 16-bit-inspired battle against the undead in a 2D, nonlinear, action-packed adventure. As an elite agent in the monster-hunting Prodigium organization, you must use a variety of weapons, upgrades, and magical artifacts to defend mankind against the supernatural hordes of Princess Ahmanet. Your Prodigium teammates are already on the scene, but HQ lost contact with them hours ago; only by exploring tombs, forests, abandoned tunnels, and the cursed streets of London will you discover the fate of your allies. But beware - Ahmanet commands legions of zombies, insects, plague-ridden vermin, and worse... and if you're not careful, you'll be the next soul in Ahmanet's thrall.

Party Golf ($15.00 / £13.49 / €14.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Tee off simultaneously to a psychedelic 2D world, with satisfyingly simple physics, except it’s a frenetic free-for-all to get in the hole. It’s instant fun with endless variety; there are trillions of gameplay combinations, from giant banana balls to turbo power-ups. This spontaneous couch party may drive a wedge between friends, but have everyone shouting “just one more round!”

Putty Pals ($9.99 / £7.50 / €8.50) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Two adorable bouncing blobs are lost far from home, and only teamwork, communication and a whole lot of hilarious mistakes will guide them back. Sitting side-by-side on the couch, you and a friend will glide, bounce, squish and swing your way through a vibrant cartoon landscape, solving puzzles, avoiding danger and uncovering hidden secrets.

Revenant Saga ($12.99 / £11.69 / €12.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Become a Revenant and find the truth beyond revenge in this gothic fantasy RPG with stunning 3D battles!

Rogue Trooper Redux ($24.99 / £19.99 / €24.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    A pioneering tactical shooter and landmark comic book adaptation, Rogue Trooper is back, remastered and revitalised in true high definition.

You are the last Genetic Infantryman (GI). Bred for war and betrayed by your superiors at the Quartz Zone massacre, you stalk the battlefield as a one-man squad, carrying the sentient biochips of three fallen soldiers in your rifle, pack and helmet.

Spelunker Party! ($29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Go on a Journey to the underground with your buddies! Spelunker Party! is now on Nintendo Switch! Offline and online* co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players! Power-up your characters by customising them with various costumes and items! A variety of adorable pets are also here to help you on your adventure! Time Attack, Quests and more! Enjoy Spelunker Party! together!

Super Ping Pong Trick Shot ($4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Try throwing a ball across a room filled with moving platforms and obstacles and into a cup! Test your throwing skills across 80 challenges with mission and sub-mission objectives such as making the ball bounce twice, or using at least 75% power. In addition to the single player Mission and Time Attack modes, there's also a two-player competitive mode! Go head-to-head with a friend to see who can throw the most balls into the cup and use special items to get an advantage over your opponent!

Syberia ($29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Kate Walker, a young New York attorney, is sent by her law firm to the small French village of Valadilène. Her mission: complete negotiations for the purchase of an automaton factory on behalf of a large multinational. She has no idea what the future holds in store for her…

Join Kate Walker on an extraordinary journey that takes her all the way from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia. You will come across a host of endearing characters and incredible locations as you search for traces of Hans Voralberg, the genius inventor of the automatons. It is a search that will take you to the legendary island of Syberia, in the far North of the continent, where the last living mammoths reside, hidden from modern eyes...

WiiU
    Just Dance 2018 ($59.99 / £39.99 / €49.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Whether you're a party starter, a dancer in the making, or a seasoned pro, get ready to turn up the volume and unleash your inner dancer with Just Dance® 2018!

Swap Blocks (£3.99 / € ?) [PAL eShop]
    In Swap Blocks you will match three or more similar blocks on a game board by moving blocks. Play solo game modes, or play against a CPU. There are also various challenge puzzles to test you.

3DS
    Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth $ ? / £34.99 / €39.99 [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth chronicles the quest of a new adventurer as he or she attempts to reach the crown of the towering Yggdrasil Tree. For it is said that whoever braves the dangers of the dreaded Yggdrasil Labyrinth and reaches the summit will have their greatest wish fulfilled. Personalise your party to work to your advantage! With endless character customisation, adventurers will cast and create their own party from four unique races and 10 different classes to explore the uncharted labyrinth.

Galaxy Blaster: Code Red ($1.49) [NA eShop]
    In GALAXY BLASTER CODE RED, you must defend your ship from the oncoming alien ships. Move your paddle left or right then tap the screen to fire the blaster. Be careful, if the target enters your base, or you miss the targets too many times, it's game over!

New 3DS
    Fire Emblem Warriors ($39.99 / £39.99 / €44.99) [NA eShop] [PAL eShop]
    Clash with legions of soldiers and fierce monsters as Marth, Xander, Corrin, and other fan-favourite Fire Emblem heroes in Fire Emblem Warriors for Nintendo Switch. Unleash over-the-top-powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves as renowned and original Fire Emblem characters, and issue strategic commands in the midst of battle as you fend off hordes of enemies with stunning attacks.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Just Dance 2018 got a release on 3 generations of Nintendo consoles. Wii, Wii U and Switch.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I thought you were kidding, holy poo poo.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Just Dance 2018 got a release on 3 generations of Nintendo consoles. Wii, Wii U and Switch.

I really want to see those Wii sales numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
How many stores even sell Wii games anymore? I never see them anymore unless they're in the bargain bins.