Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Firebert posted:

Neither team looked bad though, just Svenskersen
Sven looked loving lost and just got a couple okay barrels. If he were on any other jungler TSM probably would have lost that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Hauntzer with the casual 50k damage to champs.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

AttackBacon posted:

Hauntzer with the casual 50k damage to champs.

Ain't that mostly max% damage to Cho.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

okay now i need WE/MSF and IMT/FNC to go super quick so that I don't loving collapse like a dying star before the GAM game

Hate-Senpai posted:

max damage is nothing to sneeze at with Cho being basically a must-pick this Worlds

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Hate-Senpai posted:

And Sej too! Gnar is a great counter for the double tank meta, since BC is core on him he's also multiplying Trist's damage significantly. High risk though because mini/mega timing can bone you hard if you aren't able to manage it well.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

his damage doesnt count because it was percentage damage

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
GAM v LZ with Deficio and Papasmithy :getin:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
these motherfuckers banned nashors tooth.. nooo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hope WE and Misfits go to another 50 minute game for some reason and the entire Group D turns into rock paper scissors

e: haha jk xD

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Oct 6, 2017

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

RealFoxy posted:

I hope WE and Misfits go to another 50 minute game for some reason and the entire Group D turns into rock paper scissors

Let me live, foxy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Monathin posted:

Let me live, foxy
Even if WE/Misfits ends in 15 minutes get ready for the 40 minute Baron dance between Immortals and [any EU team]

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
eu :smith:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Welp

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
did Misfits try to make even a single play

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Thanks for considering how late it is for me already WE

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This is definitely not the year where EU gets two teams into Knockouts.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

This is definitely not the year where EU gets two teams into Knockouts.

EU needs to sort itself out. That is the second seed team? really?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

CODChimera posted:

EU needs to sort itself out. That is the second seed team? really?

all our players left and we have no money help us pls

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i miss peke playing like poo poo and then showing up at worlds and being a god

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Get ready for EU 2k18 where there are 4 regions, 32 teams, and still only 5 players worth a drat.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the only good thing thats come from this worlds is that i am enjoying Mystic now in spite of finding WE kind of boring

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mystic is the best Chinese ADC except he's actually Korean. He holds a special place in my heart for being from Jin Air in 2013. Most people in passing wouldn't have even guessed that Mystic wasn't Chinese

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lovechop posted:

i miss peke playing like poo poo and then showing up at worlds and being a god

Or the days where he played well and also showed up at worlds.

Where did it all go wrong?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
lets pretend cody sun is great even tho he did like 4k dmg to champions yesterday

CODChimera posted:

Or the days where he played well and also showed up at worlds.

Where did it all go wrong?

i guess everything kinda went to poo poo after fnatic losing ys, huni, reignover and then origen being destroyed. also losing ppl like froggen etc doesn't help

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

RealFoxy posted:

Mystic is the best Chinese ADC except he's actually Korean. He holds a special place in my heart for being from Jin Air in 2013. Most people in passing wouldn't have even guessed that Mystic wasn't Chinese

nobody can tell any of these foreigners apart, and actually double lift was playing in a mystic jersey that last game. nobody knows this but me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

lets pretend cody sun is great even tho he did like 4k dmg to champions yesterday

i guess everything kinda went to poo poo after fnatic losing ys, huni, reignover and then origen being destroyed. also losing ppl like froggen etc doesn't help

origen destroying itself for no reason probably didnt help but also i really would like to have been a fly on the wall when whomever decided to import naehyun. not because i think he overwhelmingly had to do with his teams failures in the lpsl but like presumably there had to be some kind of proactive reason to do that? gently caress man what a weird move.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Jayce needs to completely dumpster Cho in top or that lane is gonna go sideways i m o

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

nobody can tell any of these foreigners apart, and actually double lift was playing in a mystic jersey that last game. nobody knows this but me
I'm saying Mystic was insignificant in OGN just like you're insignificant in general

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Monathin posted:

Jayce needs to completely dumpster Cho in top or that lane is gonna go sideways i m o

Dumpster Soaz? Yeah easy.

Nah Soaz has got this.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

cho gath is a dumb champion who is mostly extremely boring to watch but when he homeguards in to a fight and immediately eats someone its pretty fuckin good viscerally.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Monathin posted:

This lane is going to go sideways anyway, we're watching two mid laners that haven't relevant in 4-5 years who both have random rear end world buffs

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

RealFoxy posted:

I'm saying Mystic was insignificant in OGN just like you're insignificant in general

You are without a doubt the most insufferable poster in this thread, and the weird racist "China go home" esports meme bullshit has gotten old.

How you don't get called out for all the weird Korean esports racial superiority comments probably explains why only like 8 people post in this thread circlejerking.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it cannot be stressed enough that rekkles is my dad

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
gg report mid no ss

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

TowerofOil posted:

You are without a doubt the most insufferable poster in this thread, and the weird racist "China go home" esports meme bullshit has gotten old.

How you don't get called out for all the weird Korean esports racial superiority comments probably explains why only like 8 people post in this thread circlejerking.

i mean we've been making fun of him since at least season 4, can't keep it up forever

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TowerofOil posted:

Well the team I like from Korea has never made it to world's so I don't know what superiority you're talking about

Also I don't hate China, I've been a fan of SHRC since Season 3 and almost always rooted against Korea, the only Korean team I was all-in on winning World's was Azubu Frost who lost, and also cheated.

e: nevermind I liked both Samsung teams in Season 4 but thought Blue would win Worlds.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This thread is like 30% gimmick posters at peak hours and its like 5 am, quit posting about posting and watch the games.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Jesus i didnt realize flame was already that harshly outfarming soaz lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Monathin posted:

Jesus i didnt realize flame was already that harshly outfarming soaz lol
I'm not surprised but at World's SoaZ always is always playing a second support and usually has a pretty big second-support kind of role that can win his team games. On the other hand Flame will melt down if he's not a secondary carry and then borderline entirely useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i feel like xmithie trading red buffs and getting krugs while giving up infernal drake, not taking rift herald, and then trading sides of the map on a tower trade and then also giving up rift herald was like unspeakably bad macro