Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

HUE HUE HUE HUE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Also that was a loving masterstroke to fakeout a cho top and instead a cho jungle

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
The unseen strategy GAM talked about is losing before 15 minutes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
GAM's faith in chaos is going to be the best part of World's this year

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
LZ read the macro really well honestly

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It's going to turn out that GAM's strategy is the old Darien Feed 2 Win strategy where somehow at 20 minutes they're going to end up with a 7/0 ADC pushing down inhibs

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Even if GAM eats poo poo this game this was an absolutely great attempt

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I think if GAM had been in a group with SKT they probably would have won a game, because Peanut/Huni are pretty slow to adapt to these kind of things.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

RealFoxy posted:

I think if GAM had been in a group with SKT they probably would have won a game, because Peanut/Huni are pretty slow to adapt to these kind of things.

We'll have to wait for the finals for that

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
feeding your mind off on mordekaiser is actually cool

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

drat I was expecting this to be fun.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Khan's BM with that Cull built and completed in about 10 minutes tho

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lucian clearly gave up 2 deaths ago.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CODChimera posted:

Lucian clearly gave up 2 deaths ago.
GAM came in knowing they were out-matched in this group and they decided to just give us fiestas. They might not make it out of groups but at least their matches are fun to watch

e: coming up: The battle of who could throw less

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Oct 6, 2017

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That was still a fun game even if it was a curbstomp

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
my pickem is shaping up nicely :smug:

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
If you're going to rush Censer as Lulu, you should probably take Windspeaker's instead of TLD.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Nice dodge by Jensen on the cass stun.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
That has to be one of the easiest baron calls we're going to see with every one still alive.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
That may have been the best C9 has ever played. Actually trying to be creative. Good job boys.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
As much as I'm not a huge fan of Ryze in general, I do love when teams do cool stuff with his ult.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

EDG's draft is loving garbage.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Taciturn Tactician posted:

As much as I'm not a huge fan of Ryze in general, I do love when teams do cool stuff with his ult.

Ryze seems like a pretty good counter to Kog'maw since his ult gives you a way to get multiple people in on him instead of J4 or Naut trying to dive solo and locking Kog down.

I think I'd rather see teams go for Jax jungle than the full tank Rek'sai that most of them do.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I feel really bad for the fans rooting for EDG because not a whole lot that happens 15 minutes in matters in this meta

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Watching SkT play would be 90% more bearable if the commentators didn’t spend every moment of every game jerking them off. “Skt is just sooo good my gosh wow so smazing!” they will exclaim even while they are the ones on the backfoot.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Committing tp and 5 men to get a tower you were going to get anyway seems questionable.

Edit: And then not actually getting tower.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Huni?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

We're either in the "Kkoma and SKT don't take Group Stages seriously because they know it's free" or "SKT are actually sinking and won't win World's" mode

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I think there's an interesting dilemma here, in theory: do you camp Faker who deals with such pressure amazingly but is on a champ which suffers greatly from being kept down like that, or do you camp Huni who's on a champ that'll get massive either way but who's obviously much more easily flustered? EDG is obviously going for the former (and it seems to be working as of yet) but I'm honestly kind of expecting Faker to still crush them.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This is probably SKT's weakest lineup since their first win because Wolf is falling way behind, and then you've got Huni and Peanut which are super easy to tilt. Faker and Bang are as steady as they have been but there's no way they can both carry SKT if the same thing happens to them that Longzhu did in LCK finals.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if skt implode this worlds i will Cum

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Woah there's a crowd.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
there it is

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

sktwinslol

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Woke up for TSM, fell asleep after thirteen minutes of zero kill action. Guess I'll try to watch again now

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
:vince:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
ahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
faker