Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Did kevin lee make weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

david carmichael posted:

Did kevin lee make weight

Looks like the official weighins don't begin for another hour.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kiQBJhLd9I&t=240s

starting to really like ugly tony

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
At The End Of THe Day I'm Going To TF You And That's Technical Fall, That's A Tony Ferguson loving Finish, You're Done Son

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He's alright but there's something about his presentation that's off... can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's how unnatural he is. He's saying all the right stuff but I'm not sure the charisma is quite there...

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

He's alright but there's something about his presentation that's off... can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's how unnatural he is. He's saying all the right stuff but I'm not sure the charisma is quite there...

i like it he sounds like a pro wrestler saying corny stuff

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nah I like that he just feels a little too muggy to me.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
he looks like shrek and he talks like dan quinn, that's good to me

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Roids or not, Vitor absolutely mowing Silva the gently caress down is still one of the most impressive beatings I've ever seen.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ray Borg made weight. I'm almost proud of him

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

i hope tony furguson really doesn't titty gently caress kevin lee; tjat has to be against the rules

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tony Ferguson might be busting out the Dragonball references, which is the strongest base in MMA, but the indoor sunglasses look he always pulls nullifies it.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Tony Ferguson might be busting out the Dragonball references, which is the strongest base in MMA, but the indoor sunglasses look he always pulls nullifies it.

Nosferatu are among the earliest western pop culture vampire types to have a weakness to sunlight, please don't be mean to him for his special needs

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Half hour in, here's who successfully weighed in so far:

Ray Borg, Mighty Mouse, Vannata, Duquesnoy, Botelho, Leites, Schnell, Dunham, Faria, Stamann, Godbeer, Derrick Lewis, Borella, Green, and Dariush

We're waiting on 11 fighters, on the main card both sides of the main event have not weighed in yet, and Werdum hasn't woken up and strolled down to the scale yet.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Thales Leites vs Brad Tavares is the perfect middleweight prelim fight.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Horse Inspector posted:

I was under the impression Vitor was roided as hell in his late teens/early twenties. I don't remember what my source for that is though so I may be totally wrong.

True lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He's gonna tity gently caress him bad tomorrow night

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
as long as he doesn't cum then that's a legal technique

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Tony Ferguson made weight, waiting on Kevin Lee to finish his huge weight cut.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Werdum woke up, and some random prelim fighter also weighed in. 8 fighters left, including Lee

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
how long is the window to weigh in? has golf commentary started yet?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Triticum Guzzler posted:

2 hours, I think. There's at least another hour left.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

It's 100% legal to titty gently caress your opponent but if you cum from it you're the one who loses so it's kind of a risky technique.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

as long as he doesn't cum then that's a legal technique

kevin lee has to be careful not to grab fergusons dick also, although ive yet to see the joint manipulation rule in effect so who knows how the referee would react. either way its a precarious situation for either fighter to be in

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lookin forward to it

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Imagine getting a title shot you objectively don't deserve with the potential, should you win that title shot, of securing the single most lucrative fight in combats sports, and then missing weight for that title shot.

Lol

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Apparently, Donald Trump could not make Nik Lentz's weight cut great again as he hosed it and the Will Brooks fight is off.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Horney posted:

Imagine getting a title shot you objectively don't deserve with the potential, should you win that title shot, of securing the single most lucrative fight in combats sports, and then missing weight for that title shot.

Lol

hes just afraid hes about to get his titys hosed hard

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Hoop of shame is out for Pearl

edit: she's weighed in. There are only 2 fighters left with 22 minutes remaining. Kevin Lee and Nik Lentz

Rigel fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 6, 2017

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
It's gonna be funny if the karmic circle of loving with Dana goes:

Nunes pulls out of 213, rebooked for 215. Dana says she'll never main event again

Borg pulls out of 215, rebooked for 216. Nunes elevated to main event

DJ made co-main of 216, Lee misses weight, DJ elevated to main

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Nik Lentz is out, he had medical issues with his weight cut and the bout is cancelled. We're only waiting on Kevin Lee now.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

5 minutes left

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Triticum Guzzler posted:

tuned in for the last 10 min of golf commentary, Kevin Lee has about 5 minutes to show.

hey ufc I know another keven you can rely on

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
ASMR Ariel will never not be funny.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you think hes playin games or is he about to miss weight lol

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

you think hes playin games or is he about to miss weight lol

He wouldn't delay rehydration for 2 hours as a joke.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

ah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rigel posted:

He wouldn't delay rehydration for 2 hours as a joke.

yeah thats a good point

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

wow he looks really thin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

wow he looks really thin

lol