Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Kevin Lee is about to weigh in with the towel

edit: maybe. The commission is in the room with the towel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

drat, Ferguson doesn't stand a chance trying to hit this guy. Put the belt on him now if you can manage to find his waist

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hope kevin lee didnt have the dreaded 'health issues'

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Rigel posted:

Kevin Lee is about to weigh in with the towel

not so fast

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
ooho over by 1 lb

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

156. Kevin Lee missed weight

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
lol

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Hahaha omg he celebrated the 156.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
arent u allowed 1lb?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
no tity gently caress?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

arent u allowed 1lb?

title fight but he has an hour

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Nevada said they will give Kevin Lee another hour if a doctor approves it.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I.N.R.I posted:

arent u allowed 1lb?

no, its a title fight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

arent u allowed 1lb?

No but he has an hour extra to lose it

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

I.N.R.I posted:

arent u allowed 1lb?

For non-title fights you are, but title fights require you to be dead on

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
That's going to be quite an hour to get another pound. He looked drained as all hell.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lol having his triumphant finger point dashed upon the shores of tiramisu and then skulking out with his rear end showing was top level physical comedy

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
so its not a title fight for Lee now even if he makes it?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Most AC's do not allow another hour. (I think Texas does, maybe couple other states), but of course Nevada is the most promoter-friendly state in the nation.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol having his triumphant finger point dashed upon the shores of tiramisu and then skulking out with his rear end showing was top level physical comedy

lmao

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

so its not a title fight for Lee now even if he makes it?

It'll be a title fight if he makes it. I'm going to assume a UFC doctor will give a thumbs-up and he'll cut that last pound.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rigel posted:

It'll be a title fight if he makes it. I going to assume a UFC doctor will give a thumbs-up and he'll cut that last pound.

aight gotcha. ariel's dumb rear end was confusing me

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Looking back at it, perhaps the tiramisu was a mistake.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if he has to cut some of that pound from his tittys then so be it, tony will still gently caress them hard

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
If he doesn't make it, it will be treated like the title fight at UFC 206. Ferguson will gain the title if he wins, Lee will not get the title if he wins.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

I.N.R.I posted:

for like 10 years until 2016 vitor only lost to jones, silva + i think weidman and he very nearly got jones. its hard to say he wasnt great but when people say stupid stuff like everyone in professional sport is on steroids or other peds, i wonder why then do people like vitor seem to benefit from them far more than everyone else.

its how he lost. he definitively proved exactly where he stood. Every single vitor fight happened like this. A class talent whooped him. B class talent he had a real chance of KOing in the first round. Stuff below that he'd eat up. between the trash and the treasure. he did have a great career but he got caught roiding over and over and his peak happened before he was 21

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

He needs to jerk off immediately

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Gay Horney posted:

Imagine getting a title shot you objectively don't deserve with the potential, should you win that title shot, of securing the single most lucrative fight in combats sports, and then missing weight for that title shot.

Lol

oh no im travis lutter

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bundt Cake posted:

oh no im travis lutter

hes the michael jordan of bjj aka brazilian ju jitsu

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I'm sure this will come as a shock to everyone, but the Nevada doctor has cleared Lee to cut one more pound

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
literally cut a pound off his body

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
also did he try resting his arm on the towel yet

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
1 more lb baby...

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
an Italian dessert has one of the best records at 155

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Seriously someone get DC's towel.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Poirier is very salty.

https://twitter.com/DustinPoirier/status/916363751196168192

https://twitter.com/DustinPoirier/status/916364198124408832

https://twitter.com/DustinPoirier/status/916364534666932224

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Time for a blood donation!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bundt Cake posted:

also did he try resting his arm on the towel yet

Doesn't ACs now not allow anyone to hold the towel but them from a distance to prevent this?

Thanks DC

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm grateful for the "#vegasstrong" on the scale while a naked Kevin Lee stares at his dick in disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Digital Jedi posted:

Doesn't ACs now not allow anyone to hold the towel but them from a distance to prevent this?

Thanks DC

The last event they did in New York State a prelim guy tried to take a peek at the scale by pulling the towel down with his finger and the commission guy holding the towel was so on the ball to stop him from doing it that he dropped the towel and exposed the guy's dick

• Locked thread