Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Right now Kevin lee is in a sauna wearing a garbage bag and shaving his pubes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

Right now Kevin lee is in a sauna wearing a garbage bag and shaving his pubes

this ariel helwani asmr stuff is getting too niche for me

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Keep those hearts goin' for Ariel, fam.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 6, 2017

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I wonder if anyone at work is wondering why I have a live stream of a scale on my screen right now.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The Dave posted:

I wonder if anyone at work is wondering why I have a live stream of a scale on my screen right now.

"Oh, that? I'm waiting to see if a cage fighter is able to weigh in at 155 pounds or not. Why do you ask?"

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Apparently Kevin Lee has about 20 or so minutes left. The hour didn't start until the doctor gave the thumbs-up

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If he was smart like Ugly Tony, he'd have used his Ki to float ever so slightly.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

15 minutes left.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Kevin Lee is back in the room, towel is out

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

154.5!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Came in at 154.5.

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
cool and good

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Furguson was already going to be the favorite, but now he's got to be the heavy favorite.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

The Dave posted:

Came in at 154.5.

Some heavy pubes

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

"According to my watch it was 11am" lol

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

we saw his rear end twice and almost saw his dick *golf whisper*

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
So can someone who is familiar with weight cutting explain how a nearly drained human being drops that much weight in less than an hour?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Trast posted:

So can someone who is familiar with weight cutting explain how a nearly drained human being drops that much weight in less than an hour?

jacking it in a sauna

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Shave your pubes then jack off then take a crap.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Unfortunately this means that Kevin Lee will have broken nofap and resultingly will lose the fight.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
in this hour and change where kevin lee has been jacking off, tony's male energy has only been growing stronger and more voluminous

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

he looks like shrek and he talks like dan quinn, that's good to me
The Dumbo Morpheus, here. I'm going to TF your reality...you think that's early morning coffee you're drinking? D'oh, no, you're too slow. Now you can't go, to the boat show! *drops mic but it bounces hard and rolls down the tall event center staircase and now no one else can use it*

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Expending vital essence for a weight cut is a real scrub move.

Lookin' good, Kev.

https://twitter.com/allelbows/status/916385789268725761

TheKingslayer fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 6, 2017

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheRationalRedditor posted:

The Dumbo Morpheus, here. I'm going to TF your reality...you think that's early morning coffee you're drinking? D'oh, no, you're too slow. Now you can't go, to the boat show! *drops mic but it bounces hard and rolls down the tall event center staircase and now no one else can use it*

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i bet tony was jackin off hte whole time too but he could hold it in if he wanted, probably just some pre cum, which can get you pregnant btw

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
TF Will Teach You How To Give A Woman Triple Digit Os. Every Day.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dan quinn is out of jail and cool tony ferg is gonna get a belt. :salute:

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Skip My Posts posted:

i bet tony was jackin off hte whole time too but he could hold it in if he wanted, probably just some pre cum, which can get you pregnant btw
only if you didnt piss since the last time you cummed

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

dan quinn is out of jail and cool tony ferg is gonna get a belt. :salute:

dan quinn is actually much more in jail than you think

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
[quote="“Triticum Guzzler”" post="“477124783”"]
dan quinn is actually much more in jail than you think
[/quote]

drat

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dont tell me my boy violated the terms of his probation?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
He made it less than a week

mewse
May 2, 2006

Trast posted:

Possibly colonic

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

david carmichael posted:

He made it less than a week

im gonna guess terroristic threats

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Work Friend Keven posted:

Shave your pubes then jack off then take a crap.

My morning routine has me well prepared for life as a cage fighter.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Triticum Guzzler posted:

in this hour and change where kevin lee has been jacking off, tony's male energy has only been growing stronger and more voluminous

i would rather see keven vs tony from this site still than the one we're getting

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

oh yeah GSP vs Bisping conference in <1 hr

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Keven from this site V Tony from this site will never happen folks... Tony a fit and skilled kickboxer who unfortunately is ducking online, and Keven quit combat sports forever because he wants to be on TV and can't risk breaking his nose or jaw.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I never watched all the press conferences and stuff when GSP was fighting. Was he always such a terrible public speaker and nerd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

I never watched all the press conferences and stuff when GSP was fighting. Was he always such a terrible public speaker and nerd?

Yep

I love him for it

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 7, 2017

• Locked thread