Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

CourValant posted:

"Finally, lets get down to business, because Formula One I understand.

Help me reorganize my traits and sort out this character sheet, and we can talk about me signing on as your driver.

Else, I'll shop around with Merk-Whenz, Jugular, or even Fiari."
He seem shocked at your sudden acceptance to this whole new world and signing up thing. It's an old work habit that you can't shake off after so many years. You knew your customer will take the BETTER driver if you give them time to think, but now that you think about it, do you really want this lovescratian horror god that might do who knows what to you? Or what's left of you?

"Did i say something wrong?" He turn his head 720 to ponder. The neck twist with cracking noises like the bone inside is being shattered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

super sweet best pal posted:

"Wait, if it's called Formula One World, why is the acronym FIA?
He paused when i pointed out the question. Then he spins his neck another 720 followed by a loud crack then leave the head limp. "Oops, i broke it." He grabs onto the head and pulls it out by force to reveal the surface of his neck to be covered by hundreds of mini wriggling tendrils quickly extending out to form the bone, muscle, and finally skin and hair.

I vomited a bit in my throat. Maybe it's best to start with easier question.

quote:

"Also, why am I here? I mean both why am I in this new world and why was I kidnapped by your cult and sacrificed?"
You are dead in your world and this is the second chance new (after) life with its own rule and logic.

From what i understood, my cultist ambushed the holy knight that's trying to save you and that corpse handling brumbled out something about you being unholy and bad luck(to him). Then offers you to them as a great dark offering for the god. So my cultist spare the man of immeidate death and make him a sacrifice instead.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"Did i say something wrong?" He turn his head 720 to ponder. The neck twist with cracking noises like the bone inside is being shattered.

"Just getting to the point, my good . . . God?

Anyways, before I can make any sort of commitment or meaningful choices, I need help getting rid of all my bad traits and conditions.

Is this something you can help me with?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

"Just getting to the point, my good . . . God?

Anyways, before I can make any sort of commitment or meaningful choices, I need help getting rid of all my bad traits and conditions.

Is this something you can help me with?"
"Ah, i see!" The guy's younger looking head exclaimed. "You are begging!"

I corrects him out of habit. "It's called negotiation."

"Hmm... So I am wrong?" He asked.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Nyaa posted:

"Ah, i see!" The guy's younger looking head exclaimed. "You are begging!"

I corrects him out of habit. "It's called negotiation."

Y'know what, gently caress it, sure, it's begging.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"I'm not really interested in right and wrong. What I am interested in is getting rid of these negative traits, like 'begging' and 'bad luck'.

What can you offer me in that regard?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

dont be mean to me posted:

Y'know what, gently caress it, sure, it's begging.
"you seem agitated. Was there something uncomfortable for you? I removed your sense of pain and kept all your diseases intact out of reapect for your private properties."

CourValant posted:

"I'm not really interested in right and wrong. What I am interested in is getting rid of these negative traits, like 'begging' and 'bad luck'.

What can you offer me in that regard?"
"Your Base Trait - Bad Luck, can't be change or removed. It is part of your soul that inherited with you across all world." The man explained while doing some... adjustments to its body. He grab some of his meat like dough and patches around to other area to change his physical appearance. "as for your other traits..." he grab his heart out of the chest, stretched it bigger and make it heart shaped before shoving it back in. "They can only be evolved by combining with other competible traits into something better."

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"Your Base Trait - Bad Luck, can't be change or removed. It is part of your soul that inherited with you across all world." The man explained while doing some... adjustments to its body. He grab some of his meat like dough and patches around to other area to change his physical appearance. "as for your other traits..." he grab his heart out of the chest, stretched it bigger and make it heart shaped before shoving it back in. "They can only be evolved by combining with other competible traits into something better."

"Well that's rather unhelpful and disappointing.

Can you at least remove all diseases and negative conditions from me?

Also, what do you want? Why the kindness?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

"Well that's rather unhelpful and disappointing.

Can you at least remove all diseases and negative conditions from me?
"A-are you giving them to me?" He asked with interests.

quote:

Also, what do you want? Why the kindness?"
"You fainted when I appear. It seem your world have a phobia-like view of exposed flash, so I tried to be friendly in your world's friendliest way to calm you down."

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh, we a Devil Driver now? :smugdog:

:tif:

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"A-are you giving them to me?" He asked with interests.

"Do you want them? Is it beneficial to you?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

"Do you want them? Is it beneficial to you?"
"No. But the gesture of gifting establish a good relation with both parties. Like how the cultist gave you to me."

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"No. But the gesture of gifting establish a good relation with both parties. Like how the cultist gave you to me."

"In that case, I gift onto you three honest answers. What is it that you will have of me?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

"In that case, I gift onto you three honest answers. What is it that you will have of me?"
He ponders your offers for a moment then asks:
1) If it's called Formula One World, why is the acronym FIA?
2) How do you perform the most friendly gesture?
3) How would you like to spent your life as a cultist offering? Dissection to basic form? Perfection to match my image? Frozen for later? Merge with my research object? Food?

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

He ponders your offers for a moment then asks:
1) If it's called Formula One World, why is the acronym FIA?
2) How do you perform the most friendly gesture?
3) How would you like to spent your life as a cultist offering? Dissection to basic form? Perfection to match my image? Frozen for later? Merge with my research object? Food?

1) "Because even Demon Gods are pretentious and like to speak French? My only explaining is that FIA stands for Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile."

2) "I would offer you the bond of salt, if I had any food or drink."

3) "I can't honestly answer this question unless I knew what each of those options entail, sorry."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

1) "Because even Demon Gods are pretentious and like to speak French? My only explaining is that FIA stands for Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile."
"But you just spoke French? Are you pretentious?"

quote:

2) "I would offer you the bond of salt, if I had any food or drink."
"Salty food does taste good. Human skin are quite salty. So you wish to become food?"

quote:

3) "I can't honestly answer this question unless I knew what each of those options entail, sorry."
A menu info-screen pops up to answer those questions in Entrails-like font.

Dissection to basic form: Break down complex form into simpler form of organism. Subject would lose intelligent to live on as simple organism.

Perfection to match my image: Recreate subject into form that resemble that of god. As the human god take the form of bipedal creature, so do human who mold after them.

Frozen for later: When one can't decided what to do with something and store it until something comes up.

Merge with my research object: Offer the soul as a sacrifice to Charysler's experiment.

Food: To be consumed via the standard method of consumer. In this case, the subject will be ṣ̭̱̩̙͡u͎̯͈c҉͇͎k̜̪̫͎e̞̫̥d̳̠̺̺̮ ̖̻t̥̬͉̭͉͍h̭͉̲̼̞͚r͏͎̜̱o͚͙ư̰͚̪̰̱̝ͅg͈̟͔h̵̤͉͎͓̹ͅ ̮̳͉̪̮͕̻̀t̢͉̮̗͎̰h̙̩̟͕̼̼̜e̝̯̼͕̬ ̗̦̖̪m͓͖̩̫͓̹͢a̫̼̹̻̱í̙̲͍n ̥̯̹͍̼͈̕ͅp̭̯̣̜ͅr̢̳͔̭̠͈o͕̖͔͙̺ͅc̷̮̱͔͙̗̟͇e͔̘̼͘ͅs̀ṣ͙̭̖̠̮i̢͓̜̩̰͉̦͍ò͕̥̟͈̘n͏̹ t̨̻e͓͓͞n͈̻̬ḏ͓̹r̤̰̮̳͙ͅil̙̞̙̠͚̼͚͞ ̼̤̘a͚̮͙͖̯͈͠n̻d̺̳ ̛͔̖͇c̗͚̱̱͇͙l̸͉é̩̘a̷̳̪͔̼n̫̬͎̪̤ṣ̢̞e̬̮̝d͓̫̰͔̕ ̵̹̠̻̩o̮̱̬̺̣f̻͔̞͎͟ͅ ͔̱ͅal̢̬͔̳̳̬l̙̝͇͎̺̻ ͉̜͎͕̭͜e̘̰͙͔̥̪̫x͏͉̟̞t̵͓͖͎̖̘̗e҉̖̙͓̜̺̱r̠̦̩̠̜i̳̹o̵̫̹̝̹̼r̮͇̯͇͇̘͜ ͘ó̠̲̘̼͕b̖͕̺͙͟ͅj̧e̝̯c̷̻̖͇̟̥̙͇t,̹̥̤̫̭ ͈͍̖ͅt͙̭̳h̭̗e̟̪͕n̦̙̼͕̪̯̦ ͉̙̳̣̖̗̗t̥̩͙̻̺h̛̠͙͈̪̭̬ͅe͔ ̜̙̬́b̴͓o̜̲d̯y̛̞̰̪͔̯͕ ͙̬͎̯̞͙͕͠ẁ͈̜̹̥̟͈i̖͇̳̩̖͍l̝̱̯͘l͢ ̧͉̙͔̲̩̫b̴e̻̣̩͍̻̘͎ ̘s̵̯̙̘͇l̵̘̼͓o̬̼͉͜w̷͔l̗̭y̙͠ͅ ̞̤sliḍ͙̗͈̘e͍͇̣͍̜̕ ͉̭̬͈d̴̤̳̪̫̗͖̲o̳͕͔̙w̨͇ń̗͉̣̻ i̧̩͇n̶̫͉̟t̺̜ǫ̣̝̗̱͎̼ ̟̲̯t̠̤̲͕̘̠̀h̪̻ͅe͎̮̣̮̣̠ ̸i̻̞n̩͝ṭ̟̗̜̞ͅḛ̡̭͕r̨̲̲̘͓i͔̣̗͘o̜͢r͘ ̛͓̤͉̣͓ṛ̘̯͇̬͘ȩg̭̣̰i͓̥̤̦̹͠o̪̘̼͟n̢͇͇͕̙̬͎ ̞̯̕o̧̤̗͙̯̖̭f̳̤͔̻̱ͅ ͏̜̯̪̲̱͖t̵͓͔̭̜ẖ̬̞̰ẹ̻̟͡ ҉̦̘̰̟̹̩̞c̼͔̟͚͓̞͝ȩ̘n̟͇̥̝͖t̢r̲a͉͈̫͉͎l̯̤ ̪͍͖l̺̯̯͙o͡b̯͔̹̹͜e̢̩̟̰̭̺̫̦ ̢̻̞͎̭̩̺̭f̮̞̳͕̺̗o҉r̹͞ ͘m͉̥͡el̡̺͔̣̜t̴̫̯͉̥͖i̵̗n̟̻͕͉͚̣g̙̜̗͟ ̻̺̯̹͇̩͝a̱̥̙ͅṋ̝́d̞̻̞̮̱͘ ͈͈d̘͟i̵̱̺̱͎s҉͉̺̟͎̬͖̥s͓̜̙̪̥͔e̩͉c͕̟͔̭͎t̥̜i̪̱͙̰͍o͏͕̖͇̠̗̣n̛̳̖͙̞͖̣ ͈̫͕̜̰v͕͘i̜̗̼̺̤̕a̛͔̟ ͖̙̜̙̥̣̻i̢̦n̖͈̟̼t̖̙̲̩͈é̙͙r̭͎͝ṇ̣a̳̞͇̙͝ͅl̪̲̱ ̣̮a͏͚c̗͉͈͎̮͖͈i̲̯̪̖̼̞̥d͇̦̘͈̬̘́ ̰̟͙͚̮͢p͔͔̠͖̻ͅͅl̢̘͔̝ͅú̮̟̥s̳̘ ̱̪̜̬͖ị̟̲̘n̶̫̥̥̻̟ṯ̥͟e̠r͖̖̘͇̟̻n͎͘a̮̺̳̩l̥̝ ͔t̸e̺͕͠n͓̘͡ḏ̷͓r̨͙̯̩i͍̳̩͎̩l̩̲͖͉͇̣̼ ͈̰͚̠̺̼͈͡n͕é̬̝̠̩̱ͅe̴̩͙̗dle͈͟.̝̺͇͚͈̘̩ ̰F̟̥͙̪͙͔i̶̮n̩̟͓͇ͅal҉̰͎͉͍l̹̱̻͔̬͜ý̤͓̝͕̖̤̣,҉̼̜͖̺̘̫̮ ̟̠̝̹̱̟͕͘th̝̫̣̩̘̮e̘͝ ͞c̟̞̠̣̭͉̰o͍m̴̯̯̗p͕̣̟̤̣̕l̞̻̻e̪t҉̝̻̲̬e͉͉͈̳̤͔d ̶̖̟p̮͈͈̜r̜o̗̞̣̳̱c͇̬e͍͖̮̥̱̦ͅs͍̻͎͜s̴͔e̞d̛̼͈̰̰ ͕̻̪̗̖͝f̬͈̲̣̫o̭͖͓o҉͈̹d͏̝̫͖̠̼̲̠ ̹̘͝w̢̲̮̘̰͙̻̲i̷̘̜̜̥̣͙ͅl̛̯̰̟̻l̦ ̮͓̭̥ͅb͇̮̪̰̪͍ͅe̡͎̣̗̥ ̦͍̦͈s̪͇̯̦̱̻ͅl̝̻͙̤̼͍͓i̞̥̫̳͕̪͚d̙̲͓̞̲̱ęs̛ ̜͎͕̬̖̼f̰̥̫u̺͖̝̻͜r̥̦͇͉̕t̹̹h̤̯̲͖̘̖eṛ̳̜̪̭̘̠ ̗͈̘̝̙͟d̪̥̯̤̠̩ͅo̜̗̞͖̰̻̹w̩͔̖̟̲͕n̢̻͓͓̣͖̹̗ ̞͚̹t̟o̫̥̙̭̪͞ ̝͠b̮̕e̞͍̘ͅ ̼̫̫̗̠͠a̱̝̻͚̘͔b̡s̞̮o͉̻̠͖r̢͔̟b̢͉͈̮̥͍̣͖e̺̬̼̠͔ͅd̰̹ ͏͕i͈̣͖̯̩ṇ̱̺͉̱͚͟ ̯̫͖̰̦͡t̠̻̪̺̱͙̤͠h̤̪͓̩e ̦̹̫͚̺̞̫c͓̖̪̱h̦͎͇̭̼̲͠u̸ ̷̣̲̤̮͖̹c̳̬̪͝ͅh͎̘̥̜̗͠ͅu͚̥.̦̫̼̻̱̹̱̕

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"But you just spoke French? Are you pretentious?"

No more so than you, apparently.

Nyaa posted:

"Salty food does taste good. Human skin are quite salty. So you wish to become food?"

No.

Nyaa posted:

A menu info-screen pops up to answer those questions in Entrails-like font.

Dissection to basic form: Break down complex form into simpler form of organism. Subject would lose intelligent to live on as simple organism.

Perfection to match my image: Recreate subject into form that resemble that of god. As the human god take the form of bipedal creature, so do human who mold after them.

Frozen for later: When one can't decided what to do with something and store it until something comes up.

Merge with my research object: Offer the soul as a sacrifice to Charysler's experiment.

Food: To be consumed via the standard method of consumer.

Then what real choice do I have? I will become matched to your image.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

No more so than you, apparently.
"I see, we both are pretentious."

quote:

Then what real choice do I have? I will become matched to your image.
(I will leave this on for other voter.)

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

So. Do your guys keep their wheel hubs clean? Cause l have this idea for a special attack where a rusted-rear end beater shows up for a rotation rebalance and we just shove all the resultant dust right down their throat. I mean REALLY corroded, need a drat sledge to knock the rims off the hubs kind of apocalypse dust.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"What are the terms of being remade in your image? It sounds less unpleasant than the other options."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

super sweet best pal posted:

"What are the terms of being remade in your image? It sounds less unpleasant than the other options."
"You become the form that you first saw me, which you find repulsive, and be worshipped by the cult for eternity until slaughter by enemy."

After realizing all choices are terrible, I decided to change the topic to avoid become the worst possible existence that managed to top the awfulness of my previous encounter.

Blasphemaster posted:

So. Do your guys keep their wheel hubs clean? Cause l have this idea for a special attack where a rusted-rear end beater shows up for a rotation rebalance and we just shove all the resultant dust right down their throat. I mean REALLY corroded, need a drat sledge to knock the rims off the hubs kind of apocalypse dust.
I dunno why I would naturally assume this god would have any interest in car racing, but repeating those evil ideas from Dick to an evil god seem like a good way to change the topic.

Charysler paused a moment. Then speaks with hint of confusion. "Human, you have been very insistent of bringing up topic of vehicular mechanism from your world. Is that your favorite conversation topic?"

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Nyaa posted:

Charysler paused a moment. Then speaks with hint of confusion. "Human, you have been very insistent of bringing up topic of vehicular mechanism from your world. Is that your favorite conversation topic?"

Vroom!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"I'll tell you if you race against me an win! I challenge you to a rally around the world!!"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

"I'll tell you if you race against me an win! I challenge you to a rally around the world!!"
Charysler stares at you blankly. You feel your soul itself is being evaluate from exterior to exterior-exterior. Then he says, "Impossible with Monster Riding E."

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Nyaa posted:

Charysler stares at you blankly. You feel your soul itself is being evaluate from exterior to exterior-exterior. Then he says, "Impossible with Monster Riding E."

How do I access console commands? Let's Tilde up this bitch!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Blasphemaster posted:

How do I access console commands? Let's Tilde up this bitch!

h4xx0rzzzz?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

"I finally understand your intension." Charysler declared with a fist hitting a palm for the understanding gesture. "You are begging for my favor as a worshipper. You wished to become my cultist instead of sacrifice." His eyes narrows at a spot as if staring at something invisible. "You," he said while maintaining that stares. "Want a 'buycical'?"

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"I finally understand your intension." Charysler declared with a fist hitting a palm for the understanding gesture. "You are begging for my favor as a worshipper. You wished to become my cultist instead of sacrifice." His eyes narrows at a spot as if staring at something invisible. "You," he said while maintaining that stares. "Want a 'buycical'?"

"Yes, I think I would serve you better as a cultist, rather than a sacrifice.

Also, I'm going to need a dictionary or access to a Wiki or something."

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

"Yes, I think I would serve you better as a cultist, rather than a sacrifice.

Also, I'm going to need a dictionary or access to a Wiki or something."
"You do have it in your Help tab. Just ask or think what you want and it will list it. Anything more complicated can be obtained from me. Minion."

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"You do have it in your Help tab. Just ask or think what you want and it will list it. Anything more complicated can be obtained from me. Minion."

/help Charysler
/help Scarlet Cult
/help Buycical

"What is thy Command, Charysler, Dark God of the Scarlet Cult?"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

/help Charysler
/help Scarlet Cult
/help Buycical

Charysler posted:

True name is [ ] <--- (you see a lone inhuman pulsing eye in the darkness between this small space, and comprehend its true name. It is advised to use Charysler. A chosen name 'crafted' by Mim Min to minimize the potential destructive aterational invation of polymorphism to cancerous level.

Gained Early Stage € Eye Cancer (delayed manifestation for three thousand years)

Charysler - cont posted:

The god of Tumor, Fibrous Growth, Nucleus, Breakdown, Abnormal Progression, Static Regression, Comforming, and Reforming. It was one of the few 'Dark Gods' whom chosen to break from Divinity Standard of Nature. Charysler gave up his pride and dignity of a Divine God to continues knowledge of futhering pass the 'perfection' of human and monster.

Not many understood Charysler's concept and derived it as an evil god of sacrifice and monsterous beings. A cult was form for favor of 'improvement' and monsters to its faithful, but rarely was there a true 'Faith' as thr god itself has taken in to many different non-human beings' own sense of normalcy to have full comprehension of the complex social aspect of a modern human.
"A raw or cooked meat is fine as an offering." Charysler said. "But the last time I said that, the cultist burned a bunch of human, and i got some troubles with other gods. They advise me that it is best I don't say anything more."

Scarlet Cult posted:

Formed from the apperance of Charysler in his aid to help a poor village with drought and famine. The resulted interection was informally established as a cultism relation that leads to wars and conflicts for those who abhor to abomination versus the norm. The mistreatment and slaughter of the cult leads to its survival through cruelty and hatred. Anti-sanity standard and fevour justice against the norm are the collective believes of the Scarlet Cult. Red is blood, a common symbol for death and revealing of meat. Named by its hateful founder whom displayed symptoms of uncontrollable aggression , chronic depression, and PTSD .

Buycical posted:

No entry or term doesn't exist. Please verify source.

quote:

"What is thy Command, Charysler, Dark God of the Scarlet Cult?"
"As you are a delivery man in your past life, I will task you to make a delivery for me."

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

You like Barbecue? We used to make flash-cooked steaks on our hot engines after a race. Goos stuff.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"As you are a delivery man in your past life, I will task you to make a delivery for me."

Very well, what and where?

Also, what do you know of my past life? How is that possible?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blasphemaster posted:

You like Barbecue? We used to make flash-cooked steaks on our hot engines after a race. Goos stuff.
"I am familiar with the energy-inefficient way of cooking. The additional cooked bacterial is good spicing to its nutrition value."

CourValant posted:

Very well, what and where?

Also, what do you know of my past life? How is that possible?
"It will be provided inside the carriage. All you need to do is drive down the north road until you reach the City of Nas." Charysler's hands suddenly appeared an old-white tablet with texture. "Your past life's information are in your bio accessible to all gods." He pause for a moment to stares at your tablet, and then ask. "You only been here for three and a half days?"

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyaa posted:

"You only been here for three and a half days?"

Feels much longer than that actually.

In those three and a half days, I almost died 4 or 5 times. Plus, picked up all sorts of diseases and negative traits.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Yeah I'm a noob. Can I have a Shelby GT500 KR?

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Blasphemaster posted:

Yeah, except in this world, that thing is an actual giant Cobra you ride.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Yeah, except in this world, that thing is an actual giant Cobra you ride.

Man we're going to need SO MANY horse farms to feed that thing.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

CourValant posted:

In those three and a half days, I almost died 4 or 5 times. Plus, picked up all sorts of diseases and negative traits.
"How particular."

Blasphemaster posted:

"You don't have driving skill, and modern vehicle isn't a thing in this world."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

"Normally it takes a human years to obtain a trait." The horror god commented. "I will invistigate further of your abnormality while you work on my task."

Before I can say anything, I woke up the sacrifice room again with everyone wearing a shocked expression on their half hidden face. Their jawdrop are good enough indication.

"The god has chosen you!" The one who stabbed me declared. My blood still leaks on that knife.

I immediately understood why she said that. My body is glowing in red-hued aura while my belly wound is healed. Turning back to look at the creepy statue also features the same colored aura around it. I can't believe i just signed as a cult member.

"What is th will of our dark lord, Charysler, wishes?" That cult lady asked in reverend tone... at me.

I should say something.
A) I am making a delivery.
B) I am tasked with the darkest deed of transfering an important relic of the dark god to Nas!
C) Can i have a moment?
D) Stab me to death again
E) Stab yourself to death, in the name of Charysler.
F) I am the DARK JESUS
G) Write-in