Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Johnson, Ferguson 21 56.76%
Johnson, Lee somehow 8 21.62%
Borg somehow, Ferguson 2 5.41%
Borg somehow, Lee somehow because I live in a goddamn topsy turvy fantasy world 6 16.22%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wow good thing big john is here to watch out for the most illegal thing to happen in this fight, fence grabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cardio Ferg is gonna gently caress him up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ferguson should stop pretending and just start throwing out capoeira kicks if he's gonna keep waving his arms like he's doing a jinga

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Tony suffers the curse of Joe Rogan saying it's done and locked in

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
drat! Tony wins via Submission (Titty gently caress)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

respect for dc defending crying

crying owns everyone should cry

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Ahahaha Dan defending crying

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

T ferg is cool but Connor will merk him.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol of course DC is pro-crying

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
tiny ant crawls to top of cage and roars its triumph :smugmrgw:

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Conor better loving fight Tony or I'm gonna

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

crying cleanses the system

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

gently caress yeah

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Rogan: Kevin Lee is openly weeping in the center of the Octagon right now.
Cormier: That's actually really good to do, Joe.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Rogan: Kevin Lee is openly weeping in the center of the Octagon right now.
Cormier: That's actually really good to do, Joe.
he's right

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

BlindSite posted:

T ferg is cool but Connor will merk him.

He's got great cardio and a huge ground advantage, he'd be a very tough out imo.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm the guy trying to give Tony his hat

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
When was the last high level triangle let alone title fight triangle?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They had to make an interim champ in this division because the champion was too busy with fighting Floyd Mayweather for 500 million dollars

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I think that Kevin should take heart he really brought his A game tonight, unlike Keven

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

dont talk poo poo about my stuff says the man with bloodstains on his dick

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That's a lot of swears

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

dont talk poo poo about my stuff says the man with bloodstains on his dick

Those are from his fight winning titty gently caress

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
haha it was staph

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
lol he called him Tony

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
NYSAC got a lot of flack this year but NSAC absolutely should not be letting fighters get in the octagon with clear staph infections.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

old.flv posted:

haha it was staph

How the gently caress?!

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

hey guys my chest is about to explode into hundreds of spiders can i please fight in a bloodsport

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That was an excellent fight and hilarious call out

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

tesilential posted:

That was an excellent fight and hilarious call out

too bad he'll never fight conor

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Kevin Lee is just playing the long game, if Ferguson dies from a staph infection the interim title technically transfers to Lee.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Ive had a staph infection before and spent a miserable week with a wick hanging out of my armpit and draining green liquid from my open wound every night in the shower but at least I didn't have Tony Ferguson punching me. Everything looks better with the right perspective

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Is DJ some kind of loving humbolt squid or robot?

Who can cogently think, "Suplex to armbar...sure?" and then do anything other than catch on fire T. Browning themselves into a knock out?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Idk I guess, and this is just me personally, it's not that impressive when someone does some gymnast poo poo while also being the size and build of a member of the women's Olympic gymnastics team. Thats what he's for.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

Those are from his fight winning titty gently caress

if you finish your opponent while losing bodily control of your fluids how do the judges determines the winner?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

great big cardboard tube posted:

Ive had a staph infection before and spent a miserable week with a wick hanging out of my armpit and draining green liquid from my open wound every night in the shower but at least I didn't have Tony Ferguson punching me. Everything looks better with the right perspective

Congrats on not dying, pic line friend.

If you want to puke, look up "Kevin Randlemann" and staph.

(One of the best ways to kill time during that level of infection is become to sedated you truly believe you are in England during the forties for about two weeks. Trust me.)

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
I feel like Tony would just get knocked out pretty quick against McGregor, but I also don't feel the need to watch a third McGregor/Diaz fight. it's a shame Khabib will never fight again

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

congratulations to toneferg proving that real ufc champions aren't born with diseased dicks they get them from bustfucking a guy's pussboil

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
WHERE YOU AT MCNUGGETS, YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

if you finish your opponent while losing bodily control of your fluids how do the judges determines the winner?

Depends on the fluids, of course

• Locked thread