Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

It's the scourge of the unseen, therefore time for messages. *makes contact*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
FEAR THE OLD BLOOD

e: oh hey the thread's back

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

You are in the know, right?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Time_pants posted:

What enhancement level should my weapons be after completing The One Reborn? I'm at +6 on everything I use. I'm also at BL 80. Am I appropriately equipped for the road ahead?

My best gems are +18% physical and a couple of +12.1%. Is it worth taking a break from the story to scour the Chalice Dungeons for better gems?

Your time will probably be better spent upgrading a weapon to +9, as getting better gems than those will probably take a while (unless you're pretty far into chalice dungeons already). There's tons of bloodstone chunks available at that point in the game, so it should be relatively easy to upgrade your favorite weapon to at least +8. This would also be a good time to hit up the DLC, if you haven't yet.

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

It looks like every new page, we have to throw 19 posts into the post hole before we start seeing the new ones. The last page is only 21 posts long.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Van Kraken posted:

It looks like every new page, we have to throw 19 posts into the post hole before we start seeing the new ones. The last page is only 21 posts long.

it's this. 19 posts must have been deleted from the thread, so the forums are calculating what page you want with postcount+19 which means after post 21 on each page you are in the netherzone.

if you filter on any one user's posts who voidposted you can still see the voidposts. try it, just click the ? next to my post here.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I made another thread since this one's broken

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Digirat posted:

I made another thread since this one's broken

can you link it?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Let's see if I can get in under the wire with the link:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3836631&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Probably should just lock this thread and move on.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

RIP thread, you truly were the dark souls of posting

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Last post determines best boss

It's loving Gascoigne

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

It's brainsucker

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Digirat posted:

It's brainsucker

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It's a 4 way tie between the DLC bosses

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Micolash

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Gonna go all-in on Micolash for best boss.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
He's def one of my favorite story bosses.

In terms of the the coolness of the fight itself, looking at Orphan, First Hunter, Gascoigne.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
So how do I go about making a skill/arcane hybrid that primarily uses skill weapons while having the versatility of spells? I was thinking of sticking with the threaded cane and kitting it out with arcane gems since I wanna keep using it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This thread should be closed before it breaks again, also we don't need two of them.

• Locked thread