Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Get Bimmy and Jimmy into BB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
please put joshuu higashikata in BBCTB

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i hope the carrot haired girl with the grenade launcher/maul is in

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
If ASW adds Beat Extend to BBXTB, I will eat a hat.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

attackmole posted:

Beat a random guy 6 times in a row at Tekken (but it's pretty close and we're both clearly beginners).

See steam friend request. Add him despite being pretty sure he's just gonna rage at me.

"Yo bruh that was good we gotta play again sometime, I'm trying to learn this poo poo".

Sometimes I love the FGC. Only genre I've ever played where the random people adding me after games aren't doing it to just be fucks.

Y'all both have the right attitude so keep it up :hfive:

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Add one of the animals from Thems Fightin Herds. Also Jesus. Just have a line of characters from weird Indy fighters, get that Hipster Indy Cred.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Ruby
Goku
Geese Howard
Akuma
Kenshiro
Sol Badguy
Also my boy Doctrine Dark

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Get some primal rage in there

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Rare Akuma

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years

Real hurthling! posted:

Get some primal rage in there

Vertigo would totally beat up Doctrine Dark.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
they sent a bomb squad to a smash tourney

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

How many spongebob crts got broken?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Aris made a good comment about how lazy the voice clip for the stones are in mvci and how every commentator cant help but say "reality stone" constantly along with the characters.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

kirbysuperstar posted:

bonus-kun, please.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I just got the Pokken pad, only realizing while using it that it doesnt have a home button. How has Hori never added a home button to this after so long what the hell.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ

I know nothing about the fourth character in this crossover but

that one girl with the yellow hoody and the glowing yellow sword is clearly the best character

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Xian developing a new Flint Michigan/Trump technique

https://twitter.com/xianmsg/status/916931437789458432

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ

I know nothing about the fourth character in this crossover but

that one girl with the yellow hoody and the glowing yellow sword is clearly the best character
thats linne from under night in birth

burger time
Apr 17, 2005

Is the first song in that trailer from rwby?? I hate it and kinda like it and hate myself for that

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

burger time posted:

Is the first song in that trailer from rwby?? I hate it and kinda like it and hate myself for that

yeah its from rwby. red like roses. rwby has themes for all 4 main characters every season and they all sound like cut songs from sonic adventure 2

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

burger time posted:

yes and that's the natural reaction to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euuxPokAeIA

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

burger time posted:

Same. I hunted down the song earlier and discovered that it sounds better when there's fighting game noises covering up the vocals.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
I kind of appreciate that they're really going all in on having RWBY in it to the point of even including the hilarious songs, I appreciate that they're not half-assing it. If you're going to make a crossover fanservicey game like this, you show respect to everything involved. But on the other hand, it clashes really hard because the RWBY stuff is noticably worse than everything else.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tbh rwby has better designs and writing than blazblue

say what you will about rwby at least its creator didnt make a spinoff manga where a guy gets transformed into a girl and bumbles around the girl's showers and goes 'oh no, im slowly turning into a girl~~' and wants to get hosed by dudes, and then put that transformed into a girl guy in the main series

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

:thunk:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Endorph posted:

say what you will about rwby at least its creator didnt make a spinoff manga where a guy gets transformed into a girl and bumbles around the girl's showers and goes 'oh no, im slowly turning into a girl~~' and wants to get hosed by dudes, and then put that transformed into a girl guy in the main series

said creator has a genderswapped robot version of the blazblue main character as his twitter banner

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I like everything I've seen about RWBY (which is 100% limited to this game + the kickstarter page for the board game[????]), except for Ruby's voice. at first I thought it was like, so-bad-it's-good like the buttrock but now I just sorta hate it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That song is bad but it's perfectly bad for a fighting game. It's Crush 40 Bad.

edit: although Crush 40 is more actual good, but whatever

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
That show is the W.I.T.C.H fan equivalent to the KoF 14 main theme.

Which to say it owns bones harder than anything else.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
One day someone will do the thing I've been hoping for ever since MGR came out and do dynamic vocals for character songs when you're winning, even if it's just a story mode thing.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dias posted:

One day someone will do the thing I've been hoping for ever since MGR came out and do dynamic vocals for character songs when you're winning, even if it's just a story mode thing.

Every company would do better to copy/steal from Platinum's music team.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Endorph posted:

yea, I liked soul eater too

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

darealkooky posted:

yea, I liked soul eater too
soul eater > rwby > blazblue

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Endorph posted:

yeah its from rwby. red like roses. rwby has themes for all 4 main characters every season and they all sound like cut songs from sonic adventure 2

You can't escape

Dias posted:

That song is bad but it's perfectly bad for a fighting game. It's Crush 40 Bad.

edit: although Crush 40 is more actual good, but whatever

That's the whole point of butt rock it's terrible and you hate it but you will end up liking it, it's like some dark magics or something

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Endorph posted:

I appreciate the creativity behind it.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Endorph posted:

Everything i've heard about blazblue has made it sounds like a really weird and often bad series but I uh still hasn't heard anything like that about it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Everything i've heard about blazblue has made it sounds like a really weird and often bad series but I uh still hasn't heard anything like that about it.

I've heard Ranma 1/2 wasn't that bad for a romance manga from the 90s.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I hope they put the arisen in marvel and include fly into free so i dont regret my purchase anymore

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

that was only in a spinoff manga and a playable character in the last game, it wasn't actually relevant to the plot ever or referenced in the main games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SyntheticPolygon posted:

It's a lovely spinoff comedy manga that Mori decided to canonize because he refuses to make any Blazblue thing non canon and then he dropped her and a lovely light novel protagonist into the latest game as bait for fans to see what they'd do with them.

Spoilers: They did nothing with either of them except use them for lovely recycled gags.

Proper Blazblue is a mess, but there's stuff to like here and there if you are able to look past a lot of the annoying poo poo and the actual game is fun even if a lot of the characters are gimmicky as hell.