Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

naem posted:

There isn't a food item that can't be enhanced with celery/carrots/onions diced and sautéed lightly with a little oil in a pan

Coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

naem posted:

There isn't a food item that can't be enhanced with celery/carrots/onions diced and sautéed lightly with a little oil in a pan

Ice Cream.

Mo_Steel posted:

Anyone ever buy an office chair from the Co? The floor mat I got there was good, wondering what their chair selection is like in terms of quality.

I have bought a few over the years. Pretty decent for the price. Much better return policy (obviously) than buying one from office supply stores.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Mo_Steel posted:

Anyone ever buy an office chair from the Co? The floor mat I got there was good, wondering what their chair selection is like in terms of quality.

I have their $99 fake aeron. It is acceptable.

However, I do suggest splurging on an office chair because you spend so much time in it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Mo_Steel posted:

Chair is good. Very heavy. Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

FogHelmut posted:

Chair is good. Very heavy. Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable.

Indeed. I bought a new chair from Costco 2 months ago when it was on sale, it's all the things FogHelmut mentioned, and it replaced a chair I bough 10 years prior also from Costco.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
If you aren't going to be ""serious"" about an office chair then buy from Costco.
If you live in your chair though and heh work from home heh, then spend the money on a real chair in the sense of a Steelcase or Herman Miller or the like. The benefits for your body and the longevity of the chair far outweigh the $$$ you'll spend on even a used one. Don't cheap out on tires, beds, shoes or office chairs.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

KakerMix posted:

If you aren't going to be ""serious"" about an office chair then buy from Costco.
If you live in your chair though and heh work from home heh, then spend the money on a real chair in the sense of a Steelcase or Herman Miller or the like. The benefits for your body and the longevity of the chair far outweigh the $$$ you'll spend on even a used one. Don't cheap out on tires, beds, shoes or office chairs.

I agree but I did get one of those $25 pair of Pumas at the ‘stco a few weeks ago :ohdear:

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Bought my wife a Sherpa throw. I haven't seen her in days

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Hed posted:

I agree but I did get one of those $25 pair of Pumas at the ‘stco a few weeks ago :ohdear:

Me too, and they are rad.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The Slack Lagoon posted:

The shambling Muppet-like mass under the throw going from couch to fridge, freezing in the cold or hot or any temperature. Start there.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

FCKGW posted:

Lol this is the exact Tustin Costco I'm taking about that I pass every day. Maybe it's just that particular one that's a disaster.

Ever eat at French 75?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gotta get a rotisserie and the phat sack of potato salad tomorrow, along with a fresh tank of the finest gas.

Not to mention a $1.50 quarter lb hotdog with a soda(AND FREE REFILL).

PEACE

BE

UNTO

COSTCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Thinking about going just for that throw. And that dog. With refill.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

:golfclap:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Sink

Bout

Dem

Dogs

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Yeah I bought that for my gf a few weeks ago. It loving owns bones and is so comfy. Super cheap too. A++

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
today was MY GIRLFRIEND's birthday so i brought her two dozen fresh roses from the 'scto, at like $15 they were cheaper than buying direct from the loving farm :discourse:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

JewKiller 3000 posted:

today was MY GIRLFRIEND's birthday so i brought her two dozen fresh roses from the 'scto, at like $15 they were cheaper than buying direct from the loving farm :discourse:

This is a protip, and you don't even need to tell her you got them at Costco

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

guys, guys, guys, i had SEX under the sherpa, it ruled., PBUC

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

binge crotching posted:

This is a protip, and you don't even need to tell her you got them at Costco

i was on the fence because what woman doesn't appreciate a great deal? but i decided to go with the always-smart option of shutting the gently caress up

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

guys, guys, guys, i had SEX under the sherpa, it ruled., PBUC

Hell, same

Don't get love juice on it though

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i was on the fence because what woman doesn't appreciate a great deal? but i decided to go with the always-smart option of shutting the gently caress up

smart man :hfive: never tell your s/o what a great deal you got on flowers

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Who the hell are you people with? Having an SO and not appreciating deals especially Costco ones?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

KakerMix posted:

Who the hell are you people with? Having an SO and not appreciating deals especially Costco ones?

you ever gently caress a chicken bake?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

FCKGW posted:

One time a chicken bake hosed me.

It was glorious.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

FCKGW posted:

Chicken bakes appreciate deals

e: i appreciate chicken bakes so it's a pretty good if short relationship

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Had a pep slice after learning the Popcornonopolis is out and that rival brand Pop Zing Sad whatever is in. Sad!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So my dad stopped by today and said he was bringing a special gift. I don't like surprises but he said I'd really enjoy it.

He brought me the pub mix. I've never had it before. My dad truly loves me.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So my dad stopped by today and said he was bringing a special gift. I don't like surprises but he said I'd really enjoy it.

Your dad's a dick.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Dely Apple posted:

Had a pep slice after learning the Popcornonopolis is out and that rival brand Pop Zing Sad whatever is in. Sad!

Wow that's hosed up if true. Popcornopolis until I die son

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Navin Johnson posted:

Your dad's a dick.

Stay out of the Costco thread you piece of poo poo. This is holy land.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Does Costco still have propane tanks, or are they seasonal?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Sorry about your new addiction...

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

So I was laid off on Tuesday after my company was bought out, and I thought to myself, "What would be better than shopping at Costco"?

Working at Costco!

Just put my application in. Here's hoping I'll be basking in the glory of the dollar fifty dog on a regular basis.

PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Stay out of the Costco thread you piece of poo poo. This is holy land.

Remove your Dearfoams Men's Slippers before entering this thread.

https://www.costco.com/Dearfoams-Men%27s-Slipper.product.100353445.html

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Thread I have a confession to make.

I made a trip to Costco last night. Got what I needed, i.e. like four or five things that still end up costing a hundred bucks or so. But on the way out....I....

I didn't get the dog.

I'm ashamed, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That was a brave confession. All who repent can enter the gates of Costco yet again.