Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

BioEnchanted posted:

Gundham needs to be in the Ghostbusters franchise, just for a conversation with Gozer. I wonder if she would buy that his Hamsters are Gods?

Well excuse you. They are no mere Gods! They are the Four Dark Devas of Destruction!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Gozer: You're so called Devas are... cute... I mean for Gods.

Gundham: Th...thankyou :shobon:

Hell the best clash of the gods would be Gozer meeting Baron Samedi. He'd admit he was a God (well, Loa), then immediately try to hit on her from what I read about him on Wikipedia. Apparently he's quite the partier. Also until I read the wiki I had no idea he was a healing if it pleases him/lead you to the afterlife type of Loa. His mimics in everything always paint his imagery as evil, like the James Bond character and Dr Facilier, when he seems more mischievous than anything else. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi Also according to another website, he's actually anti-voodoo zombie. He watches over corpses to basically make sure they stay buried.

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 7, 2017

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

BioEnchanted posted:

Gozer: You're so called Devas are... cute... I mean for Gods.

Gundham: Th...thankyou :shobon:

Hell the best clash of the gods would be Gozer meeting Baron Samedi. He'd admit he was a God (well, Loa), then immediately try to hit on her from what I read about him on Wikipedia. Apparently he's quite the partier. Also until I read the wiki I had no idea he was a healing if it pleases him/lead you to the afterlife type of Loa. His mimics in everything always paint his imagery as evil, like the James Bond character and Dr Facilier, when he seems more mischievous than anything else. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi Also according to another website, he's actually anti-voodoo zombie. He watches over corpses to basically make sure they stay buried.

And on the other hand if he won't guide you to the afterlife you can never die.

Basically, Baron Samedi is pretty great.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

:siren: Click here to watch this update's video! :siren:

Round One

: There are many different ways...
: ...the body and the pillar could have been moved!
: The pillar could have been rolled...
: And Nekomaru could have been moved piece by piece!
: I decree it was Monokuma's doing!

Advance!

: Moving the body and the pillar in such a short time...
: That might be hard even for Monokuma, don't you think?

Round Two

: It seems you have forgotten.
: Monokuma is surprisingly strong!
: Wielding the power of the futuristic robo-bear...
: The pillar, the body, everything at the crime scene...
: He could have moved it all, easy as pie!

No, there's definitely a hole in what she just said...! I need to show her the evidence that contradicts that!

: Maybe he could have moved the pillar, parts and Nekomaru's body, but there was something else that wouldn't have been so easy to move.

> Slice "everything" with "Oil on the Floor"

: Moving the body and the pillar is possible, but it would have been impossible to move the oil on the floor.
: ...Huh?

: When the position of Nekomaru's body and the pillar changed, the oil surrounding his body moved, too. Physically moving all of the oil like that is simply not possible, no matter how you look at it.

: Then...it's impossible to think it was moved...
: ...

: I-I am terribly sorry. I cannot believe I got so fired up!
: I-It's all right! A fired up Miss Sonia is awesome to watch!
: So what really happened? Does that mean the two towers aren't the same building?

: Hmm...we can't be certain of that, either.
: Not when the experiment involving the handbook I left on the tower floor was a complete success.
: Yeah, the e-Handbook was still there. That's why we thought the two towers were the same building.

: If they're not the same building or two different buildings...then what are they?
: Hmm...
: Hmmmmmm...
: Tch, no idea, huh...?

The mystery ties into the secret of the Funhouse... But we don't have enough clues to solve that mystery.

Then...the only thing we can do is rely on the one person who has those clues...

: Hey...Nagito...

: I thought it would come to this. I knew my turn was coming up.
: Fine, I'll you guys a big hint that can help you solve the secret of the Funhouse!
: Give us the answer, not a friggin' hint!
: But then it wouldn't mean anything. I need you guys to do this class trial properly. It's also important for me because it will help me...determine something...

Determine...? Is he...talking about the traitor? If so...why did Nagito say that all of a sudden? Did something happen to him...?

: But how do we know your hint is any good? It's suspicious that you're the only one who knows it.
: I have a good reason for that. The reason I'm the only one who knows it...is because I was the only one who performed the appropriate action.

He performed the appropriate action in order to learn the secret... Could he be talking about...?

> The Life-Threatening Game

: You're talking about the Final Dead Room, right? You cleared the Life-Threatening Game there and found something, didn't you?
: That's right... The hint is what I saw after I cleared it.

: In the depths of the Final Dead Room, there was a hidden room surrounded by concrete... And there...a small, conspicuous window waited, all by itself. From that window...I saw some very strange scenery.

: ...Strange scenery?
: Instead of explaining it, it might be faster just to show you.
: At an opportune time, I found a perfect camera in the Final Dead Room...
: You took a picture?
: Yep...

Nagito grinned creepily as he retrieved a small digital camera from his inner pocket...

: ...See, this is it.

And as he said that...he showed us a peculiar picture.

: Let me explain it to you again... I took this picture on the 1st floor of Strawberry House...from the secret room within the Final Dead Room. But...don't you think it's weird? If the Funhouse's structure is what you guys have been thinking... Then there's lots of things that don't make sense in this picture, right?

Lots of things...that shouldn't make sense in this picture...?

: Then let's begin. Shall I call it...Thinking Time?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
UGH this cliffhanger!

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

FPzero posted:

Is this...? Man I just finished DR v3 and man, this gets a reference in one of the minigames, and it's kinda the best thing.

Poor Sonia... Brownie points for participating, though!

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I don't even care about this murder anymore, I just want to know what the hell Nagito found in those files.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Komaeda, stop being a troll and tell us what you know already! :argh:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

This is actually leading into 2 Spot Selections on the photo and I thought it was a fun time to stop the update short and see if you all could figure out what's wrong with it, maybe even figure out the Secret of the Funhouse using it...

(It's only incidental that I'm in the middle of writing the next update.)

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
He said it himself. He took the picture from the first floor of strawberry house. Going by the picture, the window is clearly looking out from higher than the first floor. You can see tree tops. Over tree tops FFS. Strawberry and Grape house are on top of each other. That large cylinder on the left is strawberry/grape tower, and the wall is the two hallways laid on top of each other. I'm pretty sure someone thought of this layout upthread, but now we have proof.

I'm thinking the pillar was knocked over by use of the wire. Namely by tying Mechamaru up with it, possibly with the looped end around his neck, and the rest of it looped behind the pillar and tied to the door handle on the ground floor. Activate the elevator. Pop goes everything.

There being two sets of doors would also explain why there's, if I remember right, a missing door handle on the strawberry doors when you enter from Grape house, but not when you enter from Strawberry house.

Rigging up a trap like that, messing with the mechanics and figuring out the layout without going through the final dead room? I'm guessing it's Soda. It's hard to believe anyone else would have that level of knowledge.

Also it just dawned on me, all of the murderers have special graphics for their X's. Steve got utensils, sword-lady got her shinai and sheath and the nurse got..I don't know, I can't really tell. Bandages, maybe? Not just an X though.

Buried alive fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Oct 9, 2017

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015

Buried alive posted:

Also it just dawned on me, all of the murderers have special graphics for their X's. Steve got utensils, sword-lady got her shinai and sheath and the nurse got..I don't know, I can't really tell. Bandages, maybe? Not just an X though.

I believe its a + cross, usually associated with hospitals and the red cross etc. Never noticed it was only the murderers though, I just assumed they weren't creative enough to come up with ones for all the dead.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Podima posted:

UGH this cliffhanger!

:downsrim:

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Buried alive posted:

Rigging up a trap like that, messing with the mechanics and figuring out the layout without going through the final dead room? I'm guessing it's Soda. It's hard to believe anyone else would have that level of knowledge.

Didn't Monobear say to Nagito that someone else had been in the final dead room before him? Or at least imply as such?

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, there's nothing beyond the big tower. That's suspicious thing #1.

Is suspicious thing #2 that the "ground floor" is up in the treetops?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I find it cute that Sonia and Gundham get along really well, thanks to the Dark Devas of Destruction and Sonia's love of the occult.

And Nagito's Thinking Time line is so good. He really is tired of this poo poo. :syoon:

The picture all but confirms the two towers stacked on each other theory. The only thing missing is an explanation about the contact elevator to confirm if it does go around the building.

From what Nagito's hinting, the knowledge of the layout of the tower is the key to how the culprit killed Mechamaru. Speculation, from how the broken door handle belonged to the door on the Strawberry "side", this might be where the killer ambushed Mechamaru and put him to sleep somehow. I'm basing this on the idea that if the elevator/hall was stopped at the Grape House side and the killer had tied the cable on the door there, we would've seen the door handle was broken there and there might be some marks where the cable scuffed on the floor.

My guess is that the killer's plan was to summon the hall/elevator to the Grape House side and the floor moving would then leave an object tied to the door handle thanks to the steel cable to hang there and wait for it to fall. The three possibilities I see are:

A. The middle of the cable is looped around the pillar, and the end is wrapped around Mechamaru - As the floor descends, the pillar would get overbalanced and topple over Mechamaru. The main problem is that there's too much weight, so this might cause the handle to pop off before the pillar could even budge instead.

B. The other end of the cable is tied to the pillar - If the killer came back to check their handiwork, they could have tied the pillar around Mechamaru to throw us off. The problem is that if the pillar did fall on top of Mechamaru then he would've gotten some fragments on top of him.

C. The other end of the cable is tied to Mechamaru - This way, Mechamaru would have fallen on top of the pillar, which would explain the oil stain there and how there's more pillar fragments below his body. This one feels the most likely to me.

My problem with B and C is whether the door handle could have even supported either items hanging off it without immediately breaking once the pillar or Mechamaru left the ground.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

This is the point of the game where I really wish Nagito usurped protagonist status.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Capfalcon posted:

This is the point of the game where I really wish Nagito usurped protagonist status.

He had a good stint not that long ago.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Someone else had to have been through the Final Dead Room before Nagito, because the hammer, etc. would have had to come from there.

Reading back a bit, I'm almost wondering about Chiaki, seeing how she stopped us from going in ourselves, and as a gamer the lure of winning something called the 'Ultimate Weapon' after beating a challenge may have been too much to resist?

Not possible of course because Chiaki is a sweet person and the best. :3 But the only other suspect I have is Souda, and there's still the problem there that he's just too obvious.

Mecha_Face
Dec 17, 2016

amigolupus posted:

A. The middle of the cable is looped around the pillar, and the end is wrapped around Mechamaru - As the floor descends, the pillar would get overbalanced and topple over Mechamaru. The main problem is that there's too much weight, so this might cause the handle to pop off before the pillar could even budge instead.

B. The other end of the cable is tied to the pillar - If the killer came back to check their handiwork, they could have tied the pillar around Mechamaru to throw us off. The problem is that if the pillar did fall on top of Mechamaru then he would've gotten some fragments on top of him.

C. The other end of the cable is tied to Mechamaru - This way, Mechamaru would have fallen on top of the pillar, which would explain the oil stain there and how there's more pillar fragments below his body. This one feels the most likely to me.

Or maybe you're going about this the wrong way. Maybe it's not what the pillar did to Mechamaru, but what Mechamaru did to the pillar. I present:

D. Mechamaru was bound in such a way as to draw and quarter him with the pillars, via the way the room moves. Doing so popped off his head... But the sheer durability and weight of Mechamaru popped one of the pillars out of place in turn, causing it to topple. This may have happened in the process: His head came off , and the sudden release of tension caused the pillar to ragequit life.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Zoe posted:

Someone else had to have been through the Final Dead Room before Nagito, because the hammer, etc. would have had to come from there.

Reading back a bit, I'm almost wondering about Chiaki, seeing how she stopped us from going in ourselves, and as a gamer the lure of winning something called the 'Ultimate Weapon' after beating a challenge may have been too much to resist?

Not possible of course because Chiaki is a sweet person and the best. :3 But the only other suspect I have is Souda, and there's still the problem there that he's just too obvious.

That one's easy. Mechamaru went through the Final Dead Room. We know for certain that he could have passed the Russian Roulette test. This is why Nagito is convinced that this murder was suicide. But it's clearly a case of assisted suicide.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
I could buy Nekomaru committing suicide to save everyone else, but why the shiny new hammer? That at least makes it look like a murder, and if the students get it wrong then they die. I suppose Monobear might have planted it.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

FPzero posted:

Hahaha I heard the words in my head as I read this.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Narsham posted:

That one's easy. Mechamaru went through the Final Dead Room. We know for certain that he could have passed the Russian Roulette test. This is why Nagito is convinced that this murder was suicide. But it's clearly a case of assisted suicide.

Is his head bulletproof? I dunno about that.

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

Hahaha I heard the words in my head as I read this.

Good!

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I could buy Nekomaru committing suicide to save everyone else, but why the shiny new hammer? That at least makes it look like a murder, and if the students get it wrong then they die. I suppose Monobear might have planted it.

Someone already said assisted suicide and it looks like it would have to be, so maybe that, plus tampering with the crime scene afterwards?

Maybe the accomplice was supposed to let everyone know what happened afterwards so they wouldn't all get themselves killed pointing fingers the wrong way, and then decided nah and to twist the whole thing to get themselves out?

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Mecha_Face posted:

D. Mechamaru was bound in such a way as to draw and quarter him with the pillars, via the way the room moves. Doing so popped off his head... But the sheer durability and weight of Mechamaru popped one of the pillars out of place in turn, causing it to topple. This may have happened in the process: His head came off , and the sudden release of tension caused the pillar to ragequit life.

Could you elaborate more on how this works? I can't form a clear picture of this in my head.

Zoe posted:

Someone already said assisted suicide and it looks like it would have to be, so maybe that, plus tampering with the crime scene afterwards?

Maybe the accomplice was supposed to let everyone know what happened afterwards so they wouldn't all get themselves killed pointing fingers the wrong way, and then decided nah and to twist the whole thing to get themselves out?

But how would making it look like a murder benefit the accomplice? If Monokuma rules Mechamaru as his own killer, then confusing the others to vote for the accomplice would only kill them all. And if the others voted for Mechamaru, it still wouldn't get the accomplice off the island. Either way, everyone would have been let out of the funhouse.

I can see this working if Monokuma popped out to tell the accomplice that they'll be the one on the chopping block for pressing whatever button that shuts Mechamaru down, despite it being his request. But, the clocks being tampered with makes me suspect this was premeditated. That bit had to be planned to make sure the other person and Mechamaru were left alone in the hall.

If it were a third party that tampered with Mechamaru, then Nagito is the only one who could have any possible reason to do so. But we just saw that Nagito only entered the Octagon after Mechamaru's death, so he couldn't have done it.

I guess maybe Monokuma could have tampered with it, but would they have gone to this extent? Or could Monokuma be secretly hiding another suicide letter to make the accomplice want to get revenge on the others again?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

:siren: Click here to watch this update's video! :siren:

What...doesn't make sense in this picture...?

: There are actually two things that don't make sense in this image. Where is Grape House? Shouldn't it be over here if the map is what we think it is?

: If the structure of the Funhouse is what we thought it was...

: ...Grape House and Strawberry House should link to the tower in the middle. Which means, if you're viewing the tower from Strawberry House, you should see Grape House behind it.

: But in this photo, I don't see anything behind the tower... No shadow, no shape, no Grape House at all.

: I see...and is that it?

Nagito said there's lots of things that don't make sense in this photo... Which means...there are other contradictions contained in it.

: Wasn't Nagito on the 1st floor of Strawberry House? These trees are awfully small if that's the case...

: You said this photo was taken from the hidden room inside the Final Dead Room, right? If that's the case...then that means it should've been taken from the 1st floor of Strawberry House.
: Yeah, it should have been.
: Then...this is definitely strange.

: This photo doesn't look like it was taken from the 1st floor. The angle suggests it was taken from higher up.
: That's right. Good call.

: In summary...this is the truth contained in this photo: The 1st floor of Strawberry House is located in a high area, and Grape House is not behind the tower.
: It's not? Are you saying that Grape House is merely an illusion spell cast by Monokuma's Cursed Eye?
: ...From this point on, do your own thinking. Now that you've finally met the same requirements as me. If you guys truly are "Symbols of Hope"...you can easily solve a simple mystery like this.
: It might be possible for Hajime to solve it too, even though he's just a normal high school student... Despite the fact that you don't have a real talent, you already know about the other clue.

...The other clue? Is he...talking about that one time?

: Why hello there, Hajime...
: N-Nagito!? Why are you here!?
: ...Because I showed up.
: You showed up...? How did you even come here!?
: Maybe I...teleported.

: You're referring to when you suddenly appeared on the 2nd floor of Grape House, right?
: I'm asking you just to be safe... At the time, where do you think I came from?
: ...The top floor, right?
: Such sharp eyes... So you realized it already.
: The top floor...so the 3rd floor?

: But...the Monokuma Archive should be the only room on the 3rd floor of Grape House...
: What does it mean?

Was that thing just now another hint to figuring out the mystery behind the Funhouse's structure...?

The reason Nagito appeared from the 3rd floor... Using the photo he took, I might be able to find the answer if I just think about it...

...Alright, let's do this!

: Jumping is mandatory now, better get the timing down!

: Well obviously they exist.

> They exist

: Watch out for the blue triangles. They can appear suddenly and you'll see me slam into one in the video.

: We've been thinking this whole time that the two houses are different buildings but if they were we should've been able to see Grape House behind the tower. It's possible that the two houses are actually connected as a larger building.

> They're the same building

: If they're the same building, if Strawberry House's 1st floor is in a high location AND if Nagito was able to somehow get into Grape House's 3rd floor from the 1st floor of Strawberry House, then I can only think of one way the houses are oriented.

> Vertically

: And that's that.

: I got it! I know the secret of the Funhouse!
: Then let me hear it. What kind of answer will you give, I wonder?

: In the picture Nagito took from Strawberry House, I didn't see Grape House at all... So where did Grape House go? There is only one possibility... It was in a position where it couldn't be seen from Strawberry House. Which means Strawberry House and Grape House are in the same building but on different floors.

: Same building...different floors...?
: Then...the two houses aren't two different, three-story buildings...
: ...they're actually one six-story building!?
: If you think about it like that... Based on Nagito's picture, it's clear where Strawberry House is located.

Where Strawberry House is located...

> The floors above Grape House

: On top of Grape House... That's where Strawberry House is located.

: Because of that, the photo taken from the 1st floor of Strawberry House was at a high angle... Altogether, this means the 1st floor of Strawberry House is also the 4th floor above Grape House.

: Oh snap! I never expected that the two houses were connected vertically...
: B-But...what about the shape of the building? The two houses were completely different shapes.
: Um... Strawberry House is four-sided, and Grape House is six-sided, right?
: It never occurred to us that they were the same building because it was structured with two different shapes...

: ...A quadrilaterel and a hexagon, overlaid atop each other to misdirect how we would perceive them...

: ...And it worked, didn't it? Disregarding the tower, we fully believed the two houses were two separate, distinct buildings.
: In order to conceal the unique design of the Funhouse... Monokuma put us to sleep so we couldn't look at the outside of the building when he brought us to it.

: You've just been Kuma'd!
: Kyahahaha! Don't you think a building full of so many surprises totally deserves to be called a Funhouse!?
: Then...it's true? The building was really like that?
: That's right! Those two houses exist on different floors in the same building!
: Constructing a building like that on your own without my knowledge... H-How horrible...!

: ...Then what about the towers? Are they arranged vertically just like the houses?
: Yeah, Strawberry Tower and Grape Tower should've also been different floors inside the same building...

: Just like Strawberry House was on top of Grape House, Strawberry Tower was also on top of Grape Tower.

: However, if they're different floors within the same building... Why was Nekomaru's body in both places?
: Aww...your precious hammies don't know? But it's so simple!
: All righty then... I'll be the one who solves this mystery in a flash! Please watch me, Miss Sonia!
: Oh, I see... Do whatever you like...

: I'll definitely make her watch me! I'm gonna stand out till she notices me!

FPzero fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Oct 12, 2017

rocketbrah
Sep 24, 2003

it's peanut butter
⚡ MORPHIN' TIME ⚡
Soda, you goof

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

FPzero posted:

: Oh, I see... So whatever you like...

oh dear

Mecha_Face
Dec 17, 2016

amigolupus posted:

Could you elaborate more on how this works? I can't form a clear picture of this in my head.

It doesn’t really make since after some thought, honestly.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
did the translators just intentinally work in a reference to A Goofy Movie with that last line

Surec posted:

Soda, you goof

oh I was beaten

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FPZero can you PM me your thoughts on the first act of Danganronpa V3?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Next Time: Souda (probably) gets it wrong. Or he's right and Sonia doesn't care.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Hmm. But if the tower floor is an elevator... could you drop something on Mechamaru from the top tower? I don't think there's anything to anchor it to.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'm guessing that the killer tied him to the door handle of the upper house, went through the elevator to the "other" building and tried to access the tower.

The floor must drop away and Mecha was suspended from the door handle just kinda swinging there until it broke off.

Then he fell three stories and got all kinds of hosed up. I'd guess he landed on the pillar, knocking it over and breaking it.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
Things we can infer:
1. The killer reset the clocks so that he and Mechamaru would be alone. That's only necessary if Mechamaru is not a willing participant.

2. Equipment used was only available by running the Dead Room gauntlet. Nagito may be ignoring the possibility of someone else getting lucky and assuming Mechamaru ran it.

3. The killer was desperate enough to risk death even prior to knowing and having what was needed to commit this murder.

On motive, I still think that starving hamsters is the most likely, especially if Mechamaru was not a willing sacrifice.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

But the hamsters actually weren't starving? Gundam says at the start that they can eat the plants. Flowers and the like.

Mecha_Face
Dec 17, 2016

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm guessing that the killer tied him to the door handle of the upper house, went through the elevator to the "other" building and tried to access the tower.

The floor must drop away and Mecha was suspended from the door handle just kinda swinging there until it broke off.

Then he fell three stories and got all kinds of hosed up. I'd guess he landed on the pillar, knocking it over and breaking it.

This is similar to what I suggested, albeit with a few important details very different. I’m really bad at wording things. Yea, my assumption is that Mechamaru was pulled apart.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Narsham posted:

The killer was desperate enough to risk death even prior to knowing and having what was needed to commit this murder.

Makes sense. Either they die quickly or they kill someone and get a chance to get some food as opposed to slow death by starvation.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I can't remember if Mechamaru mentioned this or not, but was he capable of feeling pain?

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I'm leaning away from Souda now because surely he likes Sonia too much to want her to die?

Nagito still sure is being a dick to the one other competent student though.

• Locked thread