Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

I am town so I prefer to be stumped/searched or whatever. I would kill Dipnol. I would jailed Hal.

thanks for being on at dl friendo

Diqnol posted:

Does that help

yes, please be here in case of shenanigans in the next 10m though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
for the record just in case weirdness happens, I feel that tm and diqnol being here and actively helpingachieve a 3 way split is very illuminating

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Diqnol just put me on the votetracker. If I get sentenced instead of Moritz bear that in mind.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Diqnol just put me on the votetracker. If I get sentenced instead of Moritz bear that in mind.

it's a tie between diqnol, hal, and tm.

Votecount for Day 4

Diqnol (2): this is a stickup, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (2): GulagDolls, Tired Moritz
Tired Moritz (2): Jeabus Mahogany, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Diqnol, b-minus1, Diqnol
Jeabus Mahogany (1): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Diqnol
this is a stickup (0): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz

Not Voting (0):

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 09th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

So exciting

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

this is a stickup posted:

it's a tie between diqnol, hal, and tm.

Yeah but at the end of day 1 the vote on Moritz ended up in a sentence on bminus, who was the next one down on the tracker. I don't know if it will happen again, but Diqnol could have just unvoted and instead chose to place a vote on me. If nothing comes of this, then that's fine. I'm just pointing it out.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can we say...FOUR way split

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Judge, please [SENTENCE] Diqnol.
Judge, please [INDICT] Tired Moritz.
Judge, please [INDICT] Hal Incandenza.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
ironically, I am glad no one posted at the end. I was a little nervous activity would pick up and screw things up. wrote this post long before b- showed up :laffo: immediately after being made judge, I asked good friend little mac a question, and my decision based on the answer. (relax friend jeabus; I considered this - we still confirm with an investigation of someone)

I sentence diqnol to a retrial!
tired moritz and hal incandenza shall be searched!

I suggest that the DA make me or tired moritz the defendant. pick the judge from those already investigated.

jeabus and gulag have allegedly been cleared by peramene. of course, saramene might be a dumb that didn't clear gulag, and jeabus perhaps tried to fool us by sniffing out posts to retroactively claim a breadcrumb. b- has been cleared by pmom. given the flips, it's entirely possible that any of these three people are a godfather.

assuming that we don't wifom ourselves to death with the above, tm and hal will be cleared or caught today. hal will watch the second judge tonight. if the scum try to kill the judge and deny information, hal will catch them. if hal is scum, we've already caught him today and are less worried about the impending loss. the second judge will die tonight, but either hal is already caught, or catches the killer. if hal dies tonight instead, the judge reveals the investigation results. unless hal is both a godfather and a watcher, we confirm half the game in one day/night phase and leave the scum little hiding place.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

i should have nominated gulag

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

maybe then we'd get some flips

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The court erupts in a fury as all three are led away in cuffs. The Judge slams their gavel down, only to point their finger at a new person...

The D.A. must pick a new Defendant. The picking will commence as before until a new Judge is chosen. Diqnol may not be chosen as the new Defendant and is deathproof for the next day/night/day cycle.

Since the day ended, no buffs will be awarded for guesses from the previous rounds. Once a new Judge is chosen, the deadline will be set to 24 Hours from that moment.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
believe me, it took everything I have to not murder all three of you

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
kinda rude

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wtf

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hey guess what, hal and tm are both town aligned

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

So I don't get a boon?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
dragging this town's sorry rear end to the finish line kicking and screaming

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i dont see any flaws with stickup's plan but im also working with half a brain right now so what's with all the wtfs

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

So I don't get a boon?

You do not, sorry.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

i dont see any flaws with stickup's plan but im also working with half a brain right now so what's with all the wtfs

everyone was expecting a cool 3x execution, I guess, or they are scum

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Little Mac posted:

You do not, sorry.

sucks

hey guess what, hal and tm are both town aligned

So if I were to trust those words, then by process of elimination scum would be Gulag and Diqnol - barring godfather shenanigans?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I believe there are two scum left. before any thing else, I need to hear in b-'s own words what the gently caress he just did showing up and voting with no words. almost ruined all my poo poo.

diqnol is the one that gave me the power to kill himself and investigate the other two. I suppose he could be scum just banking on me killing everyone. that'd make sense.

he's deathproof for a day/night regardless, so we need to focus on:

hal, cleared today
tm, cleared today
b-, cleared by pmom publicly
stickup, uncleared but tbqh if you think I'm scum after this, wow. clear me today somehow, even if you have to stump me.

jeabus, supposedly cleared by pera
gulag, possibly cleared by pera
diqnol, possibly willing to die

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

At this point I'm choosing to believe pera's list irt gulag was just a joke

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

sucks

So if I were to trust those words, then by process of elimination scum would be Gulag and Diqnol - barring godfather shenanigans?

that is correct. sorry about your boon!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
actually, don't stump anyone. stumps don't flip.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tehre is almost certainly a godfather with the ability to unlimited cop people. thats why we had to kill all of them you dingbat

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Though after what b- did just now I'd certainly consider godfather shenanigans

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm gonna wait now until the defendant's picked

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

GulagDolls posted:

tehre is almost certainly a godfather with the ability to unlimited cop people. thats why we had to kill all of them you dingbat

I do not disagree, but how many godfathers do you estimate exist in a game with a probable 2 scum left? even if one of hal and tm is a godfather, we're still at 2~3 confirmed town.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there are no confirmed town with godfathers present. the only way to confirm them is to murder them.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i get it....youre afraid to have blood on your hands. let me pull the switch

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

GulagDolls posted:

there are no confirmed town with godfathers present. the only way to confirm them is to murder them.

you didn't answer my question, but jumped to using the plural godfathers

thunk

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I, personally, believe that the two scum left...are BOTH godfathers

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Though after what b- did just now I'd certainly consider godfather shenanigans

ive been super busy today and didn't read the thread before posting. i saw a post that said i should vote tm so i did. i apologize for not bringing my A game to this game. i'm going to get caught up now

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Was jeabus cleared at some point

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you didn't answer my question, but jumped to using the plural godfathers

thunk

it sounded like a rhetorical question and my post history is not one rife with correct grammar. this is why youre not getting elected again

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

Was jeabus cleared at some point

allegedly, by peramene. jeabus claims it, breadcrumbs seem to line up but aren't concrete.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

GulagDolls posted:

it sounded like a rhetorical question and my post history is not one rife with correct grammar. this is why youre not getting elected again

both fair points that I accept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The Defendant is Jeabus Mahogany

Please pick a Defense Lawyer.

• Locked thread