Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DoctorGonzo posted:

They could have done some Psycho thing and Sister Abigail was a corpse or something instead of this c tier crap. I hate Wyatt and i dont want to watch him on my tv anymore.

randy burned the corpse and a cameraman alive in the build to wrestlemania, don't you remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Fellas, Bray is just becoming Sister Abigail so he can get closer to his kids and win back his ex-wife.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
or maybe it was the house of horrors match i don't loving care

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DoctorGonzo posted:

I forgot that the USOS won the title. I updated the champions page, sorry for the mistake.

You posted the wrong image size, I fixed it up and added Kalisto and Corbin's images - for some reason his outfit on wwe.com isn't his cool Lucha costume, and neither he nor Corbin have images with the belts yet.

DoctorGonzo posted:

The worst thing are the stupid effects. They dont even know if we should take this poo poo serious or not.

The effect was amazingly terrible, because you can't even call it amateur stuff - an amateur wouldn't make a mistake that bad and use such an awful transition effect. How the hell they set that up and nobody said,"Wait... this looks awful..." I don't know.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I thought the effect was the problem: like if Bray had dropped off camera screaming and popped back up in character, it might have been okay. I re-watched it this morning and no, it's irredeemably stupid on all levels.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a new study bible! posted:

Fellas, Bray is just becoming Sister Abigail so he can get closer to his kids and win back his ex-wife.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo that movie was made almost a quarter of a century ago. Mara Wilson is 30 now :stare:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The chair Bray is in at first is clearly taller than the one after he changes. That's the kind of work that went into that.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

i fucken knew bray was an animorph all this time

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The chair transformation was good

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Do not even ask posted:

i fucken knew bray was an animorph all this time

I wish he would Animorph into a pink slip.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

I would think a dark colored gown.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

He does the poo poo nobody else would do and that he clearly won't say no to. He's got a job there as long as he wants one

For anyone who thinks this is as bad as it can get for him: people said the same about House of Horrors. A little over 5 months ago. Buckle up

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

He does the poo poo nobody else would do and that he clearly won't say no to. He's got a job there as long as he wants one

For anyone who thinks this is as bad as it can get for him: people said the same about House of Horrors. A little over 5 months ago. Buckle up

I can't wait until he challenges Asuka for the title.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

That would unironically be a great match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bray Wyatts 2017, a year in which he won the world title, is the most embarrassing year a wrestler has ever had

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

Bray Wyatts 2017, a year in which he won the world title, is the most embarrassing year a wrestler has ever had

No that would still be Sting in '97.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

No that would still be Sting in '97.

Sting was cool

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bray Wyatt projected worms onto the mat and wrestlemania and lost, and his brother went on a podcast and revealed Bray believes in a race of giant humanoids who used to rule the earth

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

Sting was cool

Sting was cool and then got chumped and jobbed to Hogan in 5 minutes in a year plus long build just so WCW could debut Thunder with a hot angle.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

oatgan posted:

Bray Wyatt projected worms onto the mat and wrestlemania and lost, and his brother went on a podcast and revealed Bray believes in a race of giant humanoids who used to rule the earth

Well, duh. Where else do you think Braun could've come from?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

Sting was cool and then got chumped and jobbed to Hogan in 5 minutes in a year plus long build just so WCW could debut Thunder with a hot angle.

hmm ok but what if sting and hogan wrestled in a haunted house and then afterwards hogan did interviews where he buried the match and said their whole feud was stupid because that definitely happened to bray

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

also he's in the middle of a messy divorce

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

hmm ok but what if sting and hogan wrestled in a haunted house and then afterwards hogan did interviews where he buried the match and said their whole feud was stupid because that definitely happened to bray

also after all this and hogan got the belt back he lost it to...let's say robbie rage

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

Sting was cool

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

also he's in the middle of a messy divorce

Sting was in the middle of messy marriage situati9n because of adultery around that time too

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"Seth wants to buckle bomb me at ringside during the match? Sure, what could go wrong?

*13 months later*

Turns out, a lot"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

"Seth wants to buckle bomb me at ringside during the match? Sure, what could go wrong?

*13 months later*

Turns out, a lot"

Sting regrets this too!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why is Finn using lipstick?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

DoctorGonzo posted:

Why is Finn using lipstick?

the demon has needs

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Shield guys were all good but Dean in particular seemed to flip a switch where all his mannerisms became that of his early 2014 self. Like he went straight back to "loose cannon" instead of "zany" and it reeeeeeally owned. :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

[quote="“oatgan”" post="“477239840”"]
also he’s in the middle of a messy divorce
[/quote]yeah but you look at why he's in the middle of a messy divorce and maybe 2017 is actually p good for ol' Bray

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If he would've just been Bray in a nun outfit, it would've been 100 times better, which I didn't think was possible before last night.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

astrollinthepork posted:

Yeah but NJPW world sucks huge rear end and where else am I gonna get dosed up on:

hulkamania

ultimate maniac-ism

Try Klan rallies and the White House

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE put up an interview with Mike Kanellis about his prescription drug addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrDVCsTd7w

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Chris James 2 posted:

WWE put up an interview with Mike Kanellis about his prescription drug addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrDVCsTd7w

A wrestler with a pain killer addiction? Well, I've never

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Big of fan of Jeff Hardy, Mike Bennett, Goldust, Kurt Angle etc making TNA look like a drug den.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Has any promising gimmick ever been ruined harder than Bray Wyatt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Are they doing this interview in a stadium's basement? Least this story didn't end with DDP yoga.

• Locked thread