Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Nah he was in the dark main :lol:

Not Road Dogg thank god

Jinder vs Roode vs Dolph lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

:barf:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oatgan posted:

so 205 had no audience i take it?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

they're literally hammer bros

i love it

:aaaaa:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Hey, hey. Breezango's cool."

"Alright, I like Fashion Files too."

I love these teams. :allears:

And y'know, Sami made some good points and he did well with the material because he's a great performer, but I can really, really, really do without the "Being a good guy is loving stupid, thanks for beating me into opening my eyes, Kevin!" stuff. I'm like 99% sure all those good points he made are getting shot down by a McMahon immediately, too.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Oct 11, 2017

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i'm watching smackdown now and i'm hoping this uso's/new day promo is a reversal of new's day after TLC 2015

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
harper and rowan are wwe's war machine, it'll be good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

Holy loving poo poo :aaa:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so 205 had no audience i take it?
The dark main takes place after 205 Live

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the owns/sami segment sounds amazing

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Eli Wiggum posted:

The dark main takes place after 205 Live

Right. So they decided to leave because what a poo poo dark main.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Jinder still has a real cool entrance which is half the formula for a WWE push

For the rest of the equation I'm gonna speak in the language of my people, the language of spoiler tags.

He's looking real jacked, baby

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I watched the braun shield segment and appreciate Roman being the strong one who actually gets it done and then roars triumphantly. Also the super fast random cuts and zooming in and out was really dumb.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Roman being the strong one who actually gets it done and then roars triumphantly. Also the super fast random cuts and zooming in and out was really dumb.

Both of these things happened all the time when the Shield were originally a thing. People just didn't hate Reigns at the time, and liked the camera effects

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Neville/Hiromu would basically immediately be one of the most easy matches to book for Wrestle Kingdom

I'd be real down for that but I really want him to do a return tour in Dragon Gate, maybe get a Brave Gate match against KAGETORA at Final Gate in December, like Sydal got a token Twin Gate match on his Japan return tour.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
I like Enzo now, except when he actually wrestles. His in-ring trash talking is great.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Chris James 2 posted:

Both of these things happened all the time when the Shield were originally a thing. People just didn't hate Reigns at the time, and liked the camera effects

Well they were dumb then and they're dumb now

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

So yeah this kills Bray dead but Finn selling for this also pretty much kills his heat too.

I'm honestly surprised neither of them opted to quit rather than destroy their careers with this storyline. Maybe Bray's hoping for a repackage after it flops?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

And back then it was a vehicle to get Roman over, same as it is now. You can't put that one back in the box at this point just because people realized what it is.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Been fantasy booking a WWE Trios tournament with some friends lately, I'm replacing the Wyatt Family with Harper, Rowan and Triple H.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If I were Finn Balor I would be hating Seth Rollins with every fiber of my being

Dude goes from being Universal Champion to a feud with Bray that is Dungeon of Doom-levels of bad

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

VJeff posted:

"Hey, hey. Breezango's cool."

"Alright, I like Fashion Files too."

I love these teams. :allears:

And y'know, Sami made some good points and he did well with the material because he's a great performer, but I can really, really, really do without the "Being a good guy is loving stupid, thanks for beating me into opening my eyes, Kevin!" stuff. I'm like 99% sure all those good points he made are getting shot down by a McMahon immediately, too.

I'm wondering if some of that isn't legit beef from Sami. "Hey, I'm over as poo poo as a face but the writers mysteriously have nothing for me, gently caress it at least this way I get to work with someone I like."

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

VJeff posted:

And back then it was a vehicle to get Roman over, same as it is now. You can't put that one back in the box at this point just because people realized what it is.

iirc the original Shield idea was Dean, Seth, and Chris Hero and Vince foisted Roman upon them instead.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i thought the story was vince wanted big e and trips pushed for roman

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
sami: and i was a fool, who is terrible, and i poo poo myself and love to smell it until now

also is this bray gimmick just revenge for the public divorce and involving them in it? Didn't they get served to release his income? I would bet Vince might take exception to someone making them do anything legally.

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 11, 2017

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Honestly Roman was a perfect fit for Shield as the muscle of the group.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

sami: and i was a fool, who is terrible, and i poo poo myself and love to smell it until now

Remember when Sami beat Owens clean?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sotar posted:

Honestly Roman was a perfect fit for Shield as the muscle of the group.

I definitely don't disagree, and especially think it was a good choice instead of Hero

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I can appreciate that they did the commentary table triple powerbomb spot like they did in their debut, but man it's impossible to top putting Ryback through the same table two nights in a row with Roman shouting "Let's do it again King" and "This is my table"

That was some good poo poo.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

VJeff posted:

Remember when Sami beat Owens clean?

Didn't they play it as this huge victory for Zayn, then *tumbleweeds* for Zayn?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Harper and Rowan are now the CAW tag team you make on Here Comes the Pain with your little brother.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I know Bray is getting divorced but it's not really big news is it? I've hardly heard anything about it.

Never attribute to malice what you can to stupidity. And this company is the dumbest most spiteful entertainment company in existence

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Alan_Shore posted:

this company is the dumbest most spiteful entertainment company in existence
Most spiteful, yes. Dumbest? TNA/GFW still exists.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I’m about 80% sure that TNA/GFW presently exists only as a shell corporation that various crime syndicates use to launder their money.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Gonz posted:

I’m about 80% sure that TNA/GFW presently exists only as a shell corporation that various crime syndicates use to launder their money.

Much like SiriusXM Radio. That makes sense.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Breezango wrestled in a match
Sami and KO are BFFs again
Becky won

:unsmith:

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Hahaha even in kayfabe everyone loves Breezango. It feels like they're testing the waters for a potential face turn for the uso's again except with their heel gimmick, which would honestly be pretty fun, and holy poo poo am I glad that they're finally killing the uso's and new day feud to try something new.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Gonz posted:

I'm no criminal expert, but when you launder money don't you put the dirty money into the business and then get clean money back out?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Usos vs. New Day was WWE Feud of the Year and ended at it's logical endpoint and as someone who will repeatedly say The Usos Were Always Good the right team won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The new day was always good as well, but yeah I'm looking forward to my stay in the uso penitentiary.

• Locked thread