Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Erebus posted:

Sami gave a nice speech but the crowd kinda didn't give a poo poo. "Shane didn't want me to have an opportunity" "NOBODY DOES"

I think they've got a bigger uphill climb to making people care about Sami again than just turning him heel.

This is a nitpicky thing to be irritated by, but I could do with never hearing someone use the word 'opportunity' in a promo again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Bill Goldberg posted:

the cruiserweight division was created so they will never have another Daniel Bryan situation on their hands ever again

No one's ever getting that over again. Besides Bryan Danielson when he debuts for CMLL

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

schweens posted:

Not using the cruiserweights outside of their own division will always feel like a waste to me. Not only because of Neville but because they have too many guys signed to have time to use them all on 205 Live(true of the roster in general). When Tozawa isn't feuding for the title he should be tagging with Apollo on Raw. Let Mustafa Ali challenge for the US title on a random Smackdown. If Curt Hawkins is going to job let Gran Metallik beat him. WWE needs fresh faces/matchups and the talent brought in via the CWC gives them that chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

CityMidnightJunky posted:

This is a nitpicky thing to be irritated by, but I could do with never hearing someone use the word 'opportunity' in a promo again.

"Well, the fact of the matter is, the WWE Universe is what's Best For Business. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of working here, to be the dominant figure in Sports Entertainment."

*crowd chants YOU DESERVE IT*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Two Beans posted:

"Ever since I was a child I dreamed of working here"

How long before he walks out too

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Imagine how quick Ricochet will get depushed if he gets anywhere close to Bryan pop!

Have to think lower and mid card talent are looking at lower house show payments and no PPV money and Cody doing well on the Indies and wondering if they can do that. Someone like Neville probably can make as much on the Indies/Japan and be happy with the work where WWE seems to have a very hard size large/push ceiling right now

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Imagine how quick Ricochet will get depushed if he gets anywhere close to Bryan pop!

i wouldn't worry about that

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

a new study bible! posted:

The fact that Finn gets to rumble with heavyweights while Neville was stuck with the purple ropes always seemed insane to me. Neville was like the best performer on staff. Also, Broken Neville was a cool character.

Punished Neville was great and it pissed me off that we basically only got him for one promo. Give Tozawa a decent reign and let Neville become increasingly unhinged.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Cedric Alexander is the best wrestler in the Cruiserweights (and I say that with several other really amazing performers being there too).

I'm looking forward to him getting the title belt and holding onto it for a while.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Send Sami, Finn, AJ, and all the other secret cruiserweights to tge cruiserweight show, fuse it with the UK show and call it Good Wrestler Jail so that roman and jinder will seem good instead of bad imo

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

projecthalaxy posted:

Send Sami, Finn, AJ, and all the other secret cruiserweights to tge cruiserweight show, fuse it with the UK show and call it Good Wrestler Jail so that roman and jinder will seem good instead of bad imo

Then do the Shield vs 11 guys match again but this time its Roman and Jinder teaming up.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

"In-ring, Corbin was interviewed by Renee Young and told all the fans to eat it, and they could cry and cry about him retaining and he'd buy a boat and float down a river of their tears."

lol corbin's good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the fans screamed in unison that they were military veterans and corbin started blubbering uncontrollably and kept on asking if he could jack their dicks, and Some of them said yeah and he jacked those ones.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xkkvFGSybQ

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Give Roman the big shows theme but it says big dog instead

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The shaggy dog, the mad dog, and the fat dog

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
the bludgeon brothers. how can anyone watch these shows every week

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Fiveace Attorney posted:

They've just reunited a trio of Big Boss Man cosplayers!

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Broken bones. Shattered spines. Dead batteries in the remote.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
i started watching again in 2012 and this is the lowest its been since then. they have no one for brock who obviously is never there, jinder mahal (JINDER MAHAL) is going to be champion forever so they can spite a dude who quit forever ago, they are loving up an entire division of flippy dudes, they have three unwatchable weekly shows, they have one of the most stacked talented rosters ever and would rather main event shane mcmahon and jinder and roman, and to top it all off the brand split means they have a bad to mediocre show every two weeks. this is making me long for the days when they were loving over daniel bryan

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/918236369281044480

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

FUUCCCCCCKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU WWE!

Not my pretty princess Jimmy..... :negative:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Harper and Rowan better actually hit people with thw giant hammers. Make them out of hollow plastic like a baby's squeaky hammer if you gotta. Just bonk some dudes, big red

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dacap posted:

They probably realized they need to introduce the Bludgeon Bros first before they are revealed as "2B"

I do like that all the goofy gifts the Fashion Police were sent take on a bizarre/sinister context if you consider it was Rowan sending them.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Owens gains one best friend, loses another

A truly tragic cycle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jimmy was also the guy working heavily with Chris Jericho on his latest run, and came up with the basic initial idea for.... THE LIST.

Jimmy deserves better than this lovely treatment :mad:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE being petty who knew!

Also probably explains the Finn role in the Bray feud. Gotta punish all the Bullet Club I guess

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I for one accept the new Harper/Rowan gimmick.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I will say Jimmy has had issues with substance abuse in the past. So the Bucks stuff might not be the sole reason why they cut him.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"We didn't Van Dam Jimmy, Jimmy Van Dammed Jimmy"

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Blaise330 posted:

Hopefully their redebut is exactly like that.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The Croc posted:

Hopefully their redebut is exactly like that.

Just learned the name of that boss is The Bad Brothers.

2B.....

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fiveace Attorney posted:

i started watching again in 2012 and this is the lowest its been since then. they have no one for brock who obviously is never there, jinder mahal (JINDER MAHAL) is going to be champion forever so they can spite a dude who quit forever ago, they are loving up an entire division of flippy dudes, they have three unwatchable weekly shows, they have one of the most stacked talented rosters ever and would rather main event shane mcmahon and jinder and roman, and to top it all off the brand split means they have a bad to mediocre show every two weeks. this is making me long for the days when they were loving over daniel bryan

Lmao you shoulda been around in 06-ish

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol WWE was legit shook by the bullet club invasion and they responded in a way that makes them look dumb and petty and gives a bunch more free advertising to them

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
I'm going back and for on whether the Bludgeon Brothers is a good name.

I guess what I'm asking myself is...

2B, or not 2B?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Blaise330 posted:

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella give The Bludgeon Brothers a tour around their kale garden (colorized, 1989)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I love wwe making a bigger deal out of the bullet club invasion than anyone else in the entire wrestling world.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it’s kinda weird that the hammer bros kidnapped fandango and then just let him go

but hey bray did kidnap both taker and Kane and they showed up the next week to squash him so oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Lmao you shoulda been around in 06-ish
oh there was a reason i was not watching through the mid to late 2000s

• Locked thread