Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That game makes me literally cry.

I love Gigabyte Marines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Great game from GAM. IMT was relying way, way too much on lategame Kog and severely underestimated Urgot as a pick.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
My favorite part of this game was IMT pretending Urgot didn't exist as he took like, four towers completely uncontested because Flame didn't want anything to do with him anymore

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
IMT hosed that up so hard

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

My favorite part of this game was IMT pretending Urgot didn't exist as he took like, four towers completely uncontested because Flame didn't want anything to do with him anymore

such is the fate of all those forced to play dog champ

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
ur got

ur got

ur got

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

urgot 100% winrate at worlds

what a time to be alive

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Hate-Senpai posted:

What a beautiful game.

A beautiful game for a beautiful hero.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

henkman posted:

IMT hosed that up so hard

Yeah, I feel like a lot of why GAM was able to execute their comp so well was IMT having some bizarre decision making and Pobelter giving away free kills for no reason.

pope archibald
Jun 20, 2006

:420::350:DABS ALL DAY :350::420:
I enjoyed when the Urgot ulted the Shen. That was a great game, GAM is so much fun to watch, also how can i not cheer for another Archie?

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Don't forget Blue Kayn putting in work. I'm glad that GAM and LZ are bringing the aggression, every game going to 50min makes staying up more of a chore than it already is.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

that game was like a quintessential solo queue snowball, like yeah IMT hosed up a little bit but GAM hosed up first and then managed to get rolling with first tower + infernal + pob kill which basically was gg since the whole team thought new urgot was just as squishy as old urgot (he is not)

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

This group is so spicy now but all of my hype is deflated because the least spicy game is next

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Crazy Larry posted:

Yeah, I feel like a lot of why GAM was able to execute their comp so well was IMT having some bizarre decision making and Pobelter giving away free kills for no reason.

They had reeeeaaally bad vision control that game, for whatever reason. If the enemy team has a Kayn that's even slightly ahead, you gotta make your jungle a fortress of vision or else you're going to see your vulnerable mid/ADC get turned to sawdust over and over. Starting up a Baron with zero loving wards in top jungle is also just bizarre.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Zillions magazine posted:

This group is so spicy now but all of my hype is deflated because the least spicy game is next

if khan doesn't slam pick teemo i'm gonna be so pissed

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Fnatic getting their rear end beat is my fetish so I'm ready to go!

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

I want to die

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Who let this make a wish child on the stage

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm going to watch the next game but I'll be listening to ASMR vids where women pretend to do my makeup instead of haivng audio on. This is my only offer.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

soaz on tilt on twitter all week, ready for fnatic to die

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Waht if fnatic win tho

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hoping for a complete meltdown from LZ.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Vermain posted:

They had reeeeaaally bad vision control that game, for whatever reason. If the enemy team has a Kayn that's even slightly ahead, you gotta make your jungle a fortress of vision or else you're going to see your vulnerable mid/ADC get turned to sawdust over and over. Starting up a Baron with zero loving wards in top jungle is also just bizarre.

Yeah I keep going back to Pobelter's third death where he died pushing out from bot tier two with no summoners, Shen ult or vision 10 seconds after seeing Syndra and Kayn in bot lane. That, combined with IMT chasing Urgot with four top let GAM push down the tier two and inhib turret which increases Urgot's split push power exponentially.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

sona song girl just wants to be famous

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Jesiz 0/10 this game 100%

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

uhhhhh

okay

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Funtimes Khan isn't here today, today, we get Executioner Khan.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

X smithie made a very bad choice, also Cody Hole Sun rushed wits against a team with 1 magic source and delayed his ginsoos till like 28 min.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Only u can hear me, summoner...............

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

Waht if fnatic win tho

:pray:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Who wants to bet on the number of times Khan one-shots Sona

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Only u can hear me, summoner...............

I remember when they changed champ select and when you picked Sona she yelled "ONLY U CAN HEAR ME SUMMONER" for the entire loving 10-man champ select to hear

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is Renekton a good pick here?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CODChimera posted:

Probably the best they could've possibly given Soaz, considering the bans.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

CODChimera posted:

Don't think so. In addition to the usual range versus melee mismatch Jayce can also knock Renekton back if he ever tries to dash engage on Jayce.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

khan is too loving clean on jayce

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nice flash soaz

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Nice flash soaz

That'll probably get mentioned once or twice when they're all bickering after the game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CODChimera posted:

That'll probably get mentioned once or twice when they're all bickering after the game.
In the grand scheme of things it will be irrelevant since Soaz wasn't in any position where he could flash into or away from anything while it's down but it was still hella bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

CODChimera posted:

he'll tweet about it in like 45 mins dw