Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Harvey Weinstein blow your brains out
This poll is closed.
Yes, awesome 68 46.90%
No, but he should be in jail forever 33 22.76%
Yes, but he should roam free as a rapist until hunted down 20 13.79%
No and Im also reatrded so cant make big decisions without my guardian 24 16.55%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
It is good but please vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
the Andy Warhol of sex crimes

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Neurolimal posted:

the Andy Warhol of sex crimes

Hes relaxing at the Roman Polanski House of Sex Therapy

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Hes relaxing at the Roman Polanski House of Sex Therapy

Hello, Id like to visit Harvey

Yes, Hes in the Woody Allen wing. Go down hallway A for Afleck and hes in room 69

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

OP just in here talking to himself

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
All things considered he wouldn't have that much longer to live anyway, so hard to give a poo poo.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

epsilon posted:

OP just in here talking to himself

Yeah

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Oct 12, 2017

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Seashell Salesman posted:

All things considered he wouldn't have that much longer to live anyway, so hard to give a poo poo.

I dunno, for someone who caused so much pain, it kinda sad he would just die comfortably with no remorse

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
what did this guy do? did he rape somebody or did he just jack off in front of people or did he indirectly offer millions of dollars for sexual favors? some combo?????

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
5. Jeffrey Dahmer is going to eat Harvey Weinstein.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

fbsw posted:

what did this guy do? did he rape somebody or did he just jack off in front of people or did he indirectly offer millions of dollars for sexual favors? some combo?????

Super Combo!!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

fbsw posted:

You know that old stereotype of the bigshot Hollywood executive who looks like a frog crossed with a scrotum, who bangs young actresses and abuses the gently caress out of anyone who works for him? The guy who can say "you'll never work in this town again" and it actually means something?

Weinstein not only was that guy, he was that guy if that guy were in a play where he was playing that guy.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
[quote="“Jeffrey Dahmer”" post="“477309279”"]
I dunno, for someone who caused so much pain, it kinda sad he would just die comfortably with no remorse
[/quote]

This could be an eye-opening moment for you about the nature of justice & reality. There is no karmic force which moves us, friend.

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Even Harvey's trophy wife is leaving him:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

viral spiral posted:

Even Harvey's trophy wife is leaving him:

She looks like Cameron Diaz

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

mind the walrus posted:

You know that old stereotype of the bigshot Hollywood executive who looks like a frog crossed with a scrotum, who bangs young actresses and abuses the gently caress out of anyone who works for him? The guy who can say "you'll never work in this town again" and it actually means something?

Weinstein not only was that guy, he was that guy if that guy were in a play where he was playing that guy.

seems like this could have all been solved with a dating coach???

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I'm sorry to tell you this, but no matter who you're doing it to, taking joy in someone's demise is a piece of poo poo move. Justice will come to this guy, but your bloodlust is wicked loving stupid like you should be embarassed for yourself op.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

basic hitler posted:

I'm sorry to tell you this, but no matter who you're doing it to, taking joy in someone's demise is a piece of poo poo move. Justice will come to this guy, but your bloodlust is wicked loving stupid like you should be embarassed for yourself op.

Bloodlust is actually pretty cool imo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

basic hitler posted:

Justice will come to this guy,

:thunk:

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
humanity is just a paragraph in earth's history book, and isn't even mentioned in the universe's history book. humanity will be dead and gone and nothing will remember the tragic tale of harvey weinstein

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Yeah well for the little people that are worth even less to you getting a golden parachute isn't even on the same continent as justice. It's its own private island. Hell I have no idea what Eliza Dushku is. If you told me he won 8 daytime Emmys I'd believe you

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

basic hitler posted:

You'll never evolve past being a basic Hitler with an attitude like that.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

basic hitler posted:

"Justice" wont come to this guy, hth. He's going to hire God's own army of lawyers, and the second the heat turns up, he's going to pull a polanski and run off to rapist's paradise where childfucking and sexual assault are cherished cultural heritage

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

Bullshit

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

gobbagool posted:

"Justice" wont come to this guy, hth. He's going to hire God's own army of lawyers, and the second the heat turns up, he's going to pull a polanski and run off to rapist's paradise where childfucking and sexual assault are cherished cultural heritage

europe is poo poo

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
nah, he'll still have more money and comfort than the people he's abused. He'll feel momentarily sad at losing some of his power to abuse others, but won't feel 1/100th as bad as any of the women who have to live with the memory of what Harvey made them do, or what he took from them.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I mean hes not a citizen of another country though so he wouldnt have his extradition blocked like polanski.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

basic hitler posted:

wicked loving stupid

Affleck spotted

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There are ways you can buy your way into citizenship and there are loads of countries that would look the other way for a couple of million.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

DogonCrook posted:

I mean hes not a citizen of another country though so he wouldnt have his extradition blocked like polanski.

wouldnt the proud european brotherhood of pederasts and rapists raise a stink? they're a very powerful bloc!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah there's countries that are criminal shelters for rich people and you can just buy citizenship outright.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Well and also trump thinks weinstein=hillary so he may be hosed. For the wrong reasons of course but a win is a win if the doj goes after him.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

DogonCrook posted:

Well and also trump thinks weinstein=hillary so he may be hosed. For the wrong reasons of course but a win is a win if the doj goes after him.

NYPD's officially investigating him now too.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/12/nypd-opens-investigation-into-sexual-assault-accusations-against-weinstein/

e: i'd love for whomever buried this at NYCOAG to also get run out of town on a rail while we're at it. loving rich scumbags getting away with figurative and probably literal murder. Let's stop allowing starfuckers to govern us

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Should the DOJ open up a Hollywood sexual harassment/pedophile office?

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

viral spiral posted:

Should the DOJ open up a Hollywood sexual harassment/pedophile office?

Sure, but what I'd really like to see is a series of congressional hearings. march all the studio heads out there, starting with anyone publically identified as a supporter of Weinstein, investigate hiring practices, previous sexual assault claims, make their HR departments testify under oath. Get that started and I bet we see at Tsunami of women and men coming out of the woodwork as victims. Remember a couple years ago before x men days of future past came out and all those horrifying allegations against Bryan Singer, then that all just dried up and blew away?

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
wife seems smartest. all the other women are like, "oh crap i have to get my fingers sucked by this guy to get a minor role in that new movie that's going to bomb". wife probably started off wearing gloves, asked for poo poo, took gloves off, asked for more poo poo, brushed his cheek, asked for more poo poo, etc. until she's livin the life at the price of having to get her fingers sucked for 15 minutes every night. not too shabby!

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Dude who started this thread is a piece of poo poo, keep an eye on it...hang on..nope..no..no..aww...all the replies are even worse...

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

basic hitler posted:

Justice would be someone flaying this piece of poo poo alive, what the gently caress are you talking about.

I don't know how you ended up with this stupid-rear end pseudo-Christian worldview, but in actual fact, it is good and right to revel in the boundless suffering of bad people as well as those who have wronged you. You should take joy in the very, very few times bad things actually happen to bad people as opposed to life rewarding them time and time again. Hell, the fact that that is the normal human response is part of why we have laws to begin with. Someone steals my poo poo, you bet your rear end I want to see that fucker get his hand sawn off. Now, the most just punishment - the one that imparts the most suffering on the wrongdoer - is not necessarily the most productive one for society on a longer term, which is why we don't let the bereaved decide a murderer's punishment, but that doesn't mean that we should all just stop caring and get all "meh" when it comes to how we feel about bad people.

Harvey Weinstein will not off himself, nor will he be offed by anyone else, because as usual, being a monster has paid off fantastically in his life, and he is now wealthy and powerful like all his monster friends in the worlds of government and finance. No right-minded person can realize this without experiencing a sense of searing hatred, and your weak-rear end "ohh i guess he'll face judgement some day" is a cop-out that lets you avoid having and processing a human emotional response to being reminded of both the existence of evil and the fact that unfathomably cruel people have better and more satisfying lives than anyone.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Wu Tang 36 first album, GZA Liquid Swords, Raekwon Cuban Linx 1, the 3 best Wu essential albums ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

KomodoWagon posted:

Justice would be

Komodo shut the gently caress up a bit?

• Locked thread