Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Haha Looks like JT$ now.

I'm seriously considering a small bet on Bisping to get an early stoppage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Condom full of peanuts

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I think its the love handles that disturb me the most.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

it doesnt look good

mewse
May 2, 2006

Dad bod GSP is gonna shock the world

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I’d never stop laughing if this version of GSP just starched people left and right on the feet.

He should have gone to Serra/Longo.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

mewse posted:

Dad bod GSP is gonna shock the world

I mean I'd support it 100% but I really doubt he comes out after the fight.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
is that supposed to be a teep or can he just not raise his leg any higher .. no matter .. father time has cursed us all

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I.N.R.I posted:

father time

Is that GSP's new catchphrase for his unripped body?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Good thing hes fighting Michael Bisping

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He looks like a 4/5ths size chuck liddell

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
He's still in better shape than me tbh

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
This must be the body he said he wanted to build in to as he was politely refusing to fight Anderson.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Work Friend Keven posted:

Probably the steroids.

Just because hes getting injected in the butt in a gym locker room it doesn't mean hes taking steroids keven

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
^^^dad mark coleman was still pretty good

Mr. Nice! posted:

He looks like a 4/5ths size chuck liddell

With short arms

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

I.N.R.I posted:

is that supposed to be a teep or can he just not raise his leg any higher .. no matter .. father time has cursed us all

It's a karate snap front kick.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

ahahhahah middle age has hit hard

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I just heard TJ Grant on the radio advertising for a local cleaning company and it made me sad.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Balthesar posted:

I just heard TJ Grant on the radio advertising for a local cleaning company and it made me sad.

poo poo, man, how many other potash miners get sponsorship deals? I'm glad he's able to cash in on what's left of his celebrity.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Memento posted:

No one has dominated HW really - you'd argue Fedor but his reluctance to fight somewhere with drug testing makes me wary of his claims.

Did you look at the next two names on the list or what

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
GSP is a professional and that's why he's going to pull out on fight week with a knee injury

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

vainman posted:

Did you look at the next two names on the list or what

point

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Balthesar posted:

what's sadder is that that spot has been running for a long while and there aren't any others also paying him

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Balthesar posted:

He's a real salt-o-th'earth kind of guy.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
[quote="“Work Friend Keven”" post="“477320085”"]
I mean I’d support it 100% but I really doubt he comes out after the fight.
[/quote]

lol

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Raging Al vs The Irish Dragon at UFC 218

mewse
May 2, 2006

Balthesar posted:

Hi I'm TJ Grant for Cleaners Emporium. You might remember me from my promising UFC career that was tragically cut short. Anyway, you'd have to be BRAIN DAMAGED to miss out on these deals!

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

217 looks cool.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

GSP just looks like GSP but older and less lean thanks to being out of fighting for a while. I mean it’s real loving amusing but :shrug:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

i'd be surprised if this isn't an extremely loving cool fight

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Kilometers Davis posted:

GSP just looks like GSP but older and less lean thanks to being out of fighting for a while. I mean it’s real loving amusing but :shrug:

You don't get it, now that he is back we all get to make gay jokes.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Everyone knows he used to fight at 170, right? He is going to be bulkier at this weight for crissakes. It sounds like a teenager's locker room in here.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want Bisping to knock him out and then make a not impress with his performanz joke

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I want Bisping to knock him out and then make a not impress with his performanz joke

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Hey Georges where did you get that performance, the toilet store?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Watching an overweight French Canadian fruit shadow box clumsily knowing that very soon a smug British man will kill him and call him names seems regressive somehow but I think it's important so we don't go forgetting what sport we follow.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He is not overweight my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

After Bisping wins and has both Anderson Silva and Georges St.Pierre in his W column, USADA should waive Jon Jones' ban so Bisping can beat a roided out Bones too and become the eternal Greatest of All Time beyond all argument.

(Because people stupidly believe that he may not already be the GOAT and try to pretend otherwise.)

• Locked thread