Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I moved into a house I'm renting with a very good friend of mine. She has two cats and one of them has become immediately attached to me for some reason. This cat is in love with me and it loving sucks. He's constantly trying to get up on my lap and then he's always sitting on the back of my chair in my office, like, all the time. So any time i want to sit down at my desk, the god drat cat tries to sit on my keyboard and make biscuits on my legs. How the gently caress am i supposed to type my e-mails to bernie sanders when i can't type because there's a cat in the way? Cats shouldn't even be domesticated all animals should be free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
lol that you still sit at a chair and use a keyboard to type emails

cats are great you goddamn heathen

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Keep them away from cat fuckers, such as the many who frequent GBS. Or alternately give them to those posters? :shrug:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
op gets one of the good cats and complains about it :shrug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the other cat is cool he just sits on my roommates bed and looks terrified all the time. like a cat should.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Have you considered simply cooking and eating the cat, OP?

It will not bother any further if you do this. As a side effect, the second cat will be even more terrified than before.

Hibbloes
Jun 9, 2007
Yo

Hell Yeah posted:

all animals should be free.

type your emails. type them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he's literally sitting in my lap right now purring like an IDIOT.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pet the cat and give it kisses, idiot.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

cute!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Hell Yeah posted:

he's literally sitting in my lap right now purring like an IDIOT.

pics please

Also you moved into the cat's place, hth

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

My old roommate's cat loved to sit on top of my CRT monitor because it was so warm and then bat at my mouse cursor on the screen. It was annoying, but how could I be mad at something so cute??

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
cat wants what it can't get. smother it with love until it leaves willingly to get some space. This may take a while :3

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Pawn 17 posted:

My old roommate's cat loved to sit on top of my CRT monitor because it was so warm and then bat at my mouse cursor on the screen. It was annoying, but how could I be mad at something so cute??

some router manufacturers provide decoy routers so cats dont nap on the real ones

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Give him the ole reversal of fortune and slice him into sashimi :D

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
My cat has caught 3 birds in the past week. First didn't make it. Second was in shock but after I put it outside flew away. Third. Well, third I found torn to shreds.

naem
May 29, 2011

Tax Inductions posted:

cat wants what it can't get. smother it with love until it leaves willingly to get some space. This may take a while :3

This also works on women

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Tax Inductions posted:

ok just for the record i tried this but it didn't work the cat still constantly tries to get my attention. I can't take a dump without him meowing loudly outside the door until i open it a little and he can come in, and then i'm pooping with the door open like some kind of savage amazonian caveman. it's terribel

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

kill the cat but make it look like an accident

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what does "make biscuits" mean

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

My cat has caught 3 birds in the past week. First didn't make it. Second was in shock but after I put it outside flew away. Third. Well, third I found torn to shreds.

Don't let your cats outside, but if you are going to ignore this, get one of these:

https://www.birdsbesafe.com/

it looks ridiculous but it works

Seriously tho there's sick fucks out there; keep your cat in the house if you can

Hell Yeah posted:

I can't take a dump without him meowing loudly outside the door until i open it a little

This is literally every cat ever

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

ok just for the record i tried this but it didn't work the cat still constantly tries to get my attention. I can't take a dump without him meowing loudly outside the door until i open it a little and he can come in, and then i'm pooping with the door open like some kind of savage amazonian caveman. it's terribel

imho you're spoiling the cat by catering to its every wish because its just too cute

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

This also works on women.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Enfield posted:

what does "make biscuits" mean
kneading
https://i.imgur.com/cFvBveg.mp4

that other cats trying to get a happy ending :wth:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Maya Fey posted:

imho you're spoiling the cat by catering to its every wish because its just too cute

i can't take a poop with a loudly meowing cat right outside the door. i need privacy when i'm on the toilet

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Hell Yeah posted:

i can't take a poop with a loudly meowing cat right outside the door. i need privacy when i'm on the toilet

opening the door whilst making GBS threads is the opposite of privacy, in my opinion

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I have two cats but no roommate in my large empty house :(

Don't get divorced!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gary oldmans diary posted:

kneading

oh its a baking joke

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

gary oldmans diary posted:

kneading

kitty tryna get a handbeezy

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Edgar posted:

Don't get divorced!

:rip:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Edgar posted:

Don't get divorced!
if you got a roommate they would be moving into a place where their roommate has 2 cats

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
how droll

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Op is making me horny

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
A dude with a kitten or puppy

Irresistible to most women, fyi

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinster posted:

Op is making me horny

:eyepop:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I love my cats and quite honestly if someone like, I dunno, shot one with a pellet gun or something I would without hesitation murder that person

thanks for reading

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
One of our cats also likes to hang out on the back of desk chairs. He's a cute lil guy. He's skittish about new people but is super affectionate for us. Despite freaking out when someone knocks on the door, he's actually a little braver than the other cat. The other cat freaks out if you take him outside, but the orange tabby will basically hang out on my shoulder. Sometimes I carry him outside when I gotta get a bag out of the car, and he looks around in amazement.

We don't let them outside cuz we're really close to a busy street. Strictly indoor kitties

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I love my cats and quite honestly if someone like, I dunno, shot one with a pellet gun or something I would without hesitation murder that person

thanks for reading

when I was like 7, the neighbor boys had a BB gun and we thought it would be funny to shoot a stray cat walking down the street. So one of them lined up and then my dad happened to walk outside for something and saw us. My dad was usually pretty calm but he went through the roof on that one, and I'm glad he stopped us from being stupid rear end in a top hat kids

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
why does a person have two cats

tell her to choose one or you'll choose it for her

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The freedom of animals offends me. I'd have them all in zoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
even the mighty bee?

• Locked thread