Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Love is the best feeling in the world! I love feeling love! The great thing about love, is it is the great motivator, and it makes anything possible. We become who we are truly meant to be through our love, and his love that inspires us to be courageous. It is easy to do the simple thing, to never challenge yourself, to be content with yourself. Is something entirely new to open yourself up to being vulnerable, in realizing that you have room to be better, to realize that there is more to you that is only for someone else to discover. It is worthwhile to fall in love, and to be in love. It hurts, and it makes you scared. It can feel difficult to communicate. But the reality is, you are better for loving.

Love always, and love deeply. Love in a way that makes you stupid. Love in a way that makes you do things that are outrageous and scandalous to others. Your feelings are important, and feeling them is truly incredible. Emotion is the real ride, everything else is just dressing. Choosing to feel, and feel strongly, even if it hurts, the pain is absolutely sublime compared to the feeling of feeling nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah it’s like a fart you’ve been holding in your whole life and you finally get to let it out and you don’t feel shame and you like the smell because it’s you and you’re wonderful! :kiddo:

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
IDK man running into a Pottery Barn when you're about to blow and then having some explosive diarrhea right into one of those 4-foot-high decorative vases is p good too

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah love feels like when you’re about to have diahreaha but like all the time and it never goes away. :smug:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
love is basically brain drugs

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Man, Pick, you really gotta get over Hugh. :(

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
My girlfriend and I are thinking about saying "so long, Stinktown" to the ol' USA and giving the Halifax Handshake to Canada, and it wouldn't be possible without :love:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I though love was only true in fairy tails.

Made for someone else amd not for me.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no it isnt

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Love for someone is so much better when you're not using it as a proxy to fill the gaps inside yourself

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
LOVE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO LOVE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD LOVE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LOVE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. LOVE. LOVE.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
If you don't already love something or someone, how do you choose to do so?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

IDK man, taking a big piss after holding it a while is p. boss as well.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like both love and pissing

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
A prostate massage is the best feeling

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
I love to cum

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i love the forums

e: and the mods

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

IDK man, taking a big piss after holding it a while is p. boss as well.
Peeing off of an elevation of 10 feet or more is one of life's secret treasures.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dogs are pretty cool love batteries if you know how to treat them.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

mind the walrus posted:

Peeing off of an elevation of 10 feet or more is one of life's secret treasures.

I miss being able to piss outside

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Pick posted:

Love is the best feeling in the world! I love feeling love! The great thing about love, is it is the great motivator, and it makes anything possible. We become who we are truly meant to be through our love, and his love that inspires us to be courageous. It is easy to do the simple thing, to never challenge yourself, to be content with yourself. Is something entirely new to open yourself up to being vulnerable, in realizing that you have room to be better, to realize that there is more to you that is only for someone else to discover. It is worthwhile to fall in love, and to be in love. It hurts, and it makes you scared. It can feel difficult to communicate. But the reality is, you are better for loving.

Love always, and love deeply. Love in a way that makes you stupid. Love in a way that makes you do things that are outrageous and scandalous to others. Your feelings are important, and feeling them is truly incredible. Emotion is the real ride, everything else is just dressing. Choosing to feel, and feel strongly, even if it hurts, the pain is absolutely sublime compared to the feeling of feeling nothing.

Which unbealeaveable idiot you will be complaining about in a month are you in love with now?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i love to post

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Akumos posted:

I love to cum

:same:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i agree op

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Pick's as corny as Kansas in August

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

china bot posted:

Pick's as corny as Kansas in August

I heard that song so many times tramping through endless DC subway tunnels exploding ghouls in slo-mo and honestly it was probably a better experience than love

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
love: 6/10 eh its ok

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Lol op lost his virginity and then made this thread

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
love is gay

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That Judd Apatow Netflix show Love was really loving bad. Like really really bad.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
sorry this is the L.O.V.E.L.E.S.S. generation

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like to post bullshit i read on some 50 yr old divorced broad's facebook too

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dudeness posted:

LOVE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO LOVE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD LOVE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LOVE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. LOVE. LOVE.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i love lamp

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
love...... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

504 posted:

Which unbealeaveable idiot you will be complaining about in a month are you in love with now?

Hugh!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sure love is great

but so is loving

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
numberone the jabroni. the rock/golddust 2020

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Maybe try a little self love OP :shlick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

numberone the jabroni. the rock/golddust 2020
AUSTIN 3:16

• Locked thread