Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

unban rovert

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lowtax ruins the forums yet again

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

That's really lame of you nitwits to whine to a guy who doesn't even post here and has no interest in the subject matter to get rovert banned

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert already re-regged but yeah it's honestly kinda pathetic to go over the forum mod's head to get a poster you don't like banned

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6SJ4_bCIY

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
For the record, I was not among those who reported Rovert.

Lone Goat posted:

Moving on to topical matters, does the WOR dibiase interview get interesting at any point or is it just a sermon for its entirety?

I tend to just skip to the later half of these kind, the Q&A that's not about whatever the guest is plugging. In that sense it's not too bad, and the stuff about Ted Jr. is pretty interesting.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

print and sticky the names of the snitches. shave their heads

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
what a bunch of babies and how spineless you gotta be to listen to their crying. rovert takes his licks and keeps on going at least jeez

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Anyway, lol @ Granny apparently thinking that Charlotte & Natalya are over 50 years old

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
shameful banning of the man who brings the news

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Do the right thing here, J-ru.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

get rid of the shitposters that only come out to sass Rovert

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Did you think a ban would keep a scoopsman like Rovert down? He's worth dozens of dollars.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

It'll be good for him. Now he will have to start that newsletter and he will be happier in the long run.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The people who complained to Lowtax about rovert should be forced to post how many twitter followers they have.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

J ru ban lowtax

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Thauros posted:

That's really lame of you nitwits to whine to a guy who doesn't even post here and has no interest in the subject matter to get rovert banned

bradzilla posted:

rovert already re-regged but yeah it's honestly kinda pathetic to go over the forum mod's head to get a poster you don't like banned

Wait, seriously, this is Rovert we're talking about right?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
tbh though it'd be nice if Rovert would get like, the tiniest sliver of self awareness.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Is this going to lead to a Jerusalem vs Rovert lumberjack match where we're the lumberjacks?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

VJeff posted:

tbh though it'd be nice if Rovert would get like, the tiniest sliver of self awareness.

he is very aware of how good he is at posting, i think

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
PSP needs its own imp zone

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Incessant Excess posted:

The people who complained to Lowtax about rovert should be forced to post how many twitter followers they have.

Joke's on you, shitlord, I don't have a Twitter. :smugdog:

(I didn't bitch to Lowtax, though, reportin' is for baby back bitches)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CascadeBeta posted:

Is this going to lead to a Jerusalem vs Rovert lumberjack match where we're the lumberjacks?

Scaffold match.

I haven't watched it since I was a child, since I'm sure it would ruin my memories, but in my head, the Road Warriors/Midnight Express scaffold match was amazing.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Randaconda posted:

Scaffold match.

I haven't watched it since I was a child, since I'm sure it would ruin my memories, but in my head, the Road Warriors/Midnight Express scaffold match was amazing.

Wasn't it pretty much 2 people who didn't want to die trying not to bump for the road warriors, then Jim Cornette loving up his knees?

edit: And maybe one of the road warriors being scared of heights? I wonder if that's real or just how I remember it.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HerraS posted:

unban rovert

This imo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He's already paid his way back, but still has the probation to go through, I think.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Randaconda posted:

He's already paid his way back, but still has the probation to go through, I think.

Doesn't look like it.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CascadeBeta posted:

Well, Rovert's already talking poo poo about Jerusalem on twitter.

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 13, 2017

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
[quote="“Davros1”" post="“477351908”"]
Well, Rovert’s already talking poo poo about Jerusalem on twitter.
[/quote]

lmao he's attacking the mod that's been glad-handing him the whole time

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao he's attacking the mod that's been glad-handing him the whole time

Hulkamatt used to cover for him way more than J-Ru ever has

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Davros1 posted:

Well, Rovert's already talking poo poo about Jerusalem on twitter.

There really is no escape, is there?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yall really cant just be cool huh

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

narcs

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Team J-Ru vs Team Rovert at Survivor Series.

Man if you guys had started this a few weeks ago we coulda done this in Hell in a Cell. :mad:

MJeff fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Oct 13, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

algebra testes posted:

Wait, seriously, this is Rovert we're talking about right?

Regardless of his posting style, he generally knows what he's talking about and I think it's kinda cool to have the scoops, brother.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

algebra testes posted:

Wasn't it pretty much 2 people who didn't want to die trying not to bump for the road warriors, then Jim Cornette loving up his knees?

edit: And maybe one of the road warriors being scared of heights? I wonder if that's real or just how I remember it.

Yeah, pretty much. Also, Cornette is the one who's terrified of heights, but Dusty talked him into climbing up there and taking the bump. Scaffold matches are generally terrible anyway because there's no room to do anything without possibly falling to your death.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
There's a new Attitude Era Podcast out by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AJ Styles vs Rhino on that Ultimate X scaffold match is the only one worth watching imo. And even that has a bunch of dead space of dudes wobblin.

• Locked thread