Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Awesome. When I started doing the postgame monster collection thing I accidentally played the game for 10
Hours straight and only realized how late it was when the sun rose lol.

I died to Seymour like 6 times in a row & there's a long rear end unskippable cutscene before it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
might do my yearly Star Fox 64 playthrough sometime today. What a wonderful game

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
RE4 & Fatal Fury Special.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played a lot of Fran Bow last night and this morning for October gaming and now I'm going to play Shadow of Mordor for a while. Pouring one out for all the imps killed this week for speaking truth to power. ✊️

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Hyper Light Drifter and monster Hunter generations. It's hard playing this game knowing there's a switch version of it. Thinking of getting it and playing it with a translation guide :(

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario Xcom.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Puyo 20th Anniversary, Resident Evil 2 and mario kart 8 DX with imps

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I played a lot of Fran Bow

hows that? I added it to steam's practically useless FOLLOW thing when it was in development

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

hows that? I added it to steam's practically useless FOLLOW thing when it was in development

I'm liking it quite a bit. The gameplay is kind of standard point-and-click adventure game fare but the puzzles found a really good balance that these games usually don't where the solutions are challenging enough to make you think but not completely nonsensical like the old LucasArts games that the genre imitates. There's a lot of imagination in the game too so the horror's really unsettling since you genuinely have no idea what insane thing is waiting for you on the next screen. I'm mad as hell that the Steam screenshots aren't working for me on this game because there's a ton of cool stuff I wanted to capture.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
feels like a Civ IV kinda day

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

evil within all day basically. the more I play it the more I like it! storyline is kinda eh but I enjoy everything else.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Prey

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I get home I'm going to play a bunch more Killer7. Been thinking about it all day

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played a ton of Shadow of Mordor today. It's not often that I replay games, aside from games where replayability is a major feature like Obsidian games or 4X or whatever, but I'm really hooked again despite having already beaten it. I think I'll try 100% this time. Hopefully the DLC is good, never played it before.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Persona 5 is sick although it's slow to get going

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
More RE4 then some dead rising 2 off the record.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Gigante posted:

Accidental marathon gaming ftw. I love it when a game is so good that you can play it for an insane length of time without noticing

i played mahjong in yakuza kiwami until 3 am without even realizing

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Warhammer 40k: inquisitor martyr and lethal league

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Yobgoblin posted:

Warhammer 40k: inquisitor martyr and lethal league

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Locking this since people don't seem to understand simple english.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Overwatch, FFX & Bravely Second

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

im going to watch a movie tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was planning on wrapping up my 100% run of Shadow of Mordor tonight but I think I'll try to beat Fran Bow instead, in honor of Friday the 13th.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna be out of town for the evening but I might bring my 3DS. I just started playing Bravely Default, it's great

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

maybe finish resident evil remake remastered

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zero Time Dilemma

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Mortal Kombat XL and Uncharted 2. Also it is Double XP Weekend in Friday the 13th: The Game, and they added a new map, a new character, and a new Jason, so a lot of that.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
either more Dream Course or buying Golf Story. unsure

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Gonna be out of town for the evening but I might bring my 3DS. I just started playing Bravely Default, it's great

Bravely Second is good but it doesn't really compare to playing BD the first time. I think the jobs were better too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goin out of town and wont have time to game, but i'll squeeze in some stardew. its so fuckin good on switch

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

going on trips and hosting parties to use my switch as fully intended

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

overwatch and dark souls 3. im trying to no estus the final dlc2 boss and its gonna take me forever but I will do it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Stardew Valley on Switch and RE2

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

extremebuff posted:

overwatch and dark souls 3. im trying to no estus the final dlc2 boss and its gonna take me forever but I will do it

You can do it. I believe in you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

either more Dream Course or buying Golf Story. unsure

golf story is pretty good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI