Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Also quit playing in your litter tray like a animal. You poop in there, it's not right.

Topical:
http://maliki.com/en/strips/once-a-tramp/

Werong Bustope posted:

No. I have a normal cat. Who is trash.

Also, see the same comic strip - your cat is in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Go straight to hell you cat poo poo eating stinkwad.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

sunsweet posted:

Go straight to hell you cat poo poo eating stinkwad.

What a loving monster. Clearly the baddest of boys.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Super Grocery Kart posted:

What a loving monster. Clearly the baddest of boys.

He ate my breakfast pizza and he wants belly rubs all the time. He's a dick.

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

Caught this little fucker removing the face from the last toy that had a face

She hates faces, she's a dick.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

THE RAGGY posted:

Caught this little fucker removing the face from the last toy that had a face

She hates faces, she's a dick.

Oh god, she's looking at your face! :stonk:

MrSquid
Jul 2, 2005
"Rowsdower Mobile awaaaaaay!!!"
pokerface ate my sofa and looked really fuckin' smug about it.

still convinced the ASPCA sold me a deformed fruit bat/gremlin and tried to pass it off as a dog.

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh god, she's looking at your face! :stonk:

Pleased to say I am still a face-haver. Though she has been unusually quiet, pretty sure she's plotting

grimmmy
Jul 20, 2017

I'm not sure how he does it but he manages to wrap the blanket on himself....

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

MrSquid posted:

pokerface ate my sofa and looked really fuckin' smug about it.

still convinced the ASPCA sold me a deformed fruit bat/gremlin and tried to pass it off as a dog.

That's definitely a gremlin/demon, I would contact your local exorcist asap.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

crossposting from the dog training thread. elsie is a second hand dog and she came with a unique skill set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpCGqApq1D8

video sucks because I used a lovely borrowed wireless home security setup so I could watch from the other room, but lol. I'm not even mad, that's amazing

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Oct 28, 2017

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
i left the lid of a jar of peanut butter, and butler jumped onto the table and stole it while I was in another room. he didn't get much, and i guess i'm not mad? still, pretty rude.

edit: ok i didn't leave the lid off and he opened the jar, now I'm impressed.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Oct 30, 2017

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

Today we are minus one eyeball and eyelids. Little bugger still perky as poo poo and demanding to go out for a walk when she's not meant to be allowed :colbert:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

What happened, tumor?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Look, yes, Harriet, I use you as my wingbunny. But, when I'm a cuddling my lady friend on the couch, that is not an excuse to run up the couch behind her and start nibbling her hair.

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

Kavak posted:

What happened, tumor?

Glaucoma sadly. Her eye went all swollen and fishy looking.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

THE RAGGY posted:

Glaucoma sadly. Her eye went all swollen and fishy looking.

Aw. Is the other one going to be okay?

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

We're keeping a close watch on it, having the pressure in her remaining eye measured once a month at the vets but so far so good.

As a comedy bonus it now looks like she is winking at me every time she blinks

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
dogs.

you fuckers are killing me.

Doyle, dont not say something if you get hurt you dipshit. things get infected and it gets worse you fuckstick

Lady, how the gently caress you manage to break a drat tooth?

goddammnit

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

bunnyofdoom posted:

Look, yes, Harriet, I use you as my wingbunny. But, when I'm a cuddling my lady friend on the couch, that is not an excuse to run up the couch behind her and start nibbling her hair.

A good date woman (or man) would be happy about this.

Date ok with being groomed/eaten? = good date

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Not mine, but definitely in the spirit of the thread:

https://twitter.com/leetabix/status/927304331350757376

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

You there on the left: You are such a passive aggressive rear end in a top hat it's not even funny. You knock your (unpictured) sister's favorite toys under the entertainment center on purpose and you shut the sink off when I leave a drip on it while your brother gets a drink.

You there on the right: You are so very stupid. You drool all over my fuzzy blankets and you don't take no for an answer when I keep knocking you off the kitchen cabinet. You are laying upside down on top of your brother what the gently caress are you doing?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Thin Privilege posted:

A good date woman (or man) would be happy about this.

Date ok with being groomed/eaten? = good date

Well, we are still dating now, so I guess it worked.

Also, should have paid attention, cause Harriet has teeth spurs. Which means I get to give her metacam daily. It's hard to give a floof her medicine.

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

I'd like to introduce the newest member of our household to SA. Sadly I agreed to turn the naming over to my wife for this one so I guess meet Betty...

Here she is at her birthplace when I picked her out, she was the chill one lying at the back while the other pups in the litter brawled around in a big ball.

I was glad to find a docile pup so as not to be too much of a culture shock for my 11 year old one eyed staffordshire bullterrier. They seem to be getting along pretty well.

But like all pups she has her moments and whilst being cute as I took this photo, she immediately bit me in the dick. Going to fit right in.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
quality helldump right there.

THE RAGGY
Aug 17, 2014

Yeah, I done hosed up. That was meant to be in the tab I had open on dog owning for dipshits.

If it helps she's being a complete oval office right now after tearing the crotch out of my suit trousers.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
well weenerbiters are pretty helldump worthy

crowbb
Feb 25, 2013
Slippery Tilde
This is Jinx. He is the cat who does not know how to pee. Twice in a week he had to spend time at the pet hospital for urinary blockage and 3 times this year. After the last visit the vet recommended he get PU surgery and now he's recovering in my basement where the other pets cannot get at his shaved crotch and tail. $5k in vet bills this week alone and last night I slept on an airbed in the basement with him to make sure he didn't get the cone off and mess with his stitches. Thanks a lot, cat.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

crowbb, you are a saint and your cat is lucky to have you.

Gearfeathers
Oct 30, 2012

Hey. You two. You two outside dogs. I... look I don’t really appreciate it when you try to bring me increasingly large sticks in an attempt to barter your way inside, but I really don’t appreciate the half an armadillo shell, the part of an animal spine, an entire dead mouse*, or the used condom wrapper(!!!) that you’ve tried within the past week.

*the dead mouse was especially exciting because I didn’t have my glasses on yet and they deposited that directly into my hand when I told them to drop whatever they were chewing on.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Dear Ancistrus sp. fish:

That you weren't a peaceful crystal-scrapper, algae-eater girl was made crystal clear by the time you killed the third mate we got you. You are territorial as hell, so I guess you will have the full 100 litres to yourself. Good enough, it is not that big of a tank so you should suffice. I was hoping to get some fry, but you're a black widow by now so no more trying.

However: the corydora I put in (because you are actually not too good at your job and we still get uneaten food and algae around) does not look even remotely like you. The ancistrus in the other tank did not give a crap about it, though maybe it is because they also actually managed to tolerate each other enough to mate and even breed. You however, you will chase a fish almost as big as you are with all the fury of a 5 cm brown lawnmower, and the poor guy is terrified. It also does nothing more menacing than sitting around on the bottom and digging through the substrate for food. It is not trying to intrude. So cut it off.

Dear kitten:

I get it, mice are FUN. We, however, do not want them in the house. So in the really rare event that you manage to catch one, please note we prefer them dead. Catching them in your mouth and going around the house randomly letting them run and catching them again is a) cruelty and b) a good way to get mice everywhere. So, please, next time just kill them.

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition
Pharah, since you are full of doggo B.O. could you learn to bathe yourself? Or at least stop smashing your face into every remotely interesting smell you find?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Our boxer Max knocked my mom down like four stairs and broke her collarbone. Maybe next time don't push right past her you big ugly jerk.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Eifert Posting posted:

Our boxer Max knocked my mom down like four stairs and broke her collarbone. Maybe next time don't push right past her you big ugly jerk.

Growing up, we convinced our Labrador to stop pushing past us, but instead he'd plant his forehead in your buttcrack and shove. He very nearly murdered a cable guy this way.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Dear cats, I do not know which one of you did this but I suspect Mister (the big fat gently caress)

https://imgur.com/a/YxcsI

Please do not puke on my recliner, the windowsill, and the housemates new mac. Just, like, use the floor loving idiot.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
dog.

do not visit the neighbors yard.

especially since you cant figure out how to get back into your yard ya dipshit.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

These tiny assholes are Susan Papaya (in black with the sinister eyes) and DB Cooper (in orange with the retarded eyes). DB Cooper is enormous, about 20 pounds of orange floof, and the vet told me that he was maybe a pound or two heavy but nothing major. He's also super lazy and generally very friendly. Pretty much the perfect lapcat too.

Susan is just as friendly and outgoing, but still has quite a bit of kitten energy and is about 12 pounds.

I love them both to the ends of the earth. I want that clear. What I do not love is that Susan, in an effort to jump up and spoon with DB, hopped onto the computer monitor in that picture and kicked it over, landing directly on the metal frame of my headset. The resulting crack in the middle of it like somebody threw a baseball at it.

Susan. You know you should not jump on the monitor. I have sprayed you like twenty times with the squirt bottle for trying to use it as a step. Now I have to buy a new second monitor and you still have the gall to complain if I don't give you wet and dry food daily. At least DB has the manners to jump up to places slowly and methodically, in accordance with cat-OSHA. While we're on the subject, I know you're the one who knocks over the scratching posts and doesn't bury their poop. Those scratching posts are for your amusement Susan, and DB gets pouty when they're knocked over. Stop being mean to your best friend! Stop it! When you eventually knock sometime on top of you I am going to hesitate slightly before rushing over dammit.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

you need to stop lording it over me that you don't have to go to work

you need to stop sitting with your rear end right in my face

you need to stop coming to my patio and upsetting my cats

(please excuse my lovely phone pics)

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

R'as Al Ghul, you are not my cat, you do not live in my room. Stop trying to sneak in here whenever my brother leaves the door to his room open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
this is Bowie, and he two years and one and a half months old

his favourite hobbies are chewing charging cables, throwing up hairballs and getting into places where he doesn't fit or can't get down from