Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Actually man I really wanna see this match so I can see Brock completely not give a gently caress about this match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao if Brock loses clean to Jinder

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

I'll settle for just the loss

Start the build to Jinder/Reigns here

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
at most it will be reigns hitting brock for the DQ, vince will never let jinder get a visual pinfall over brock before roman

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Jenny Angel posted:

Did Seth and Bray have a feud this summer because Bray thought it was immoral to be the cover athlete for a WWE 2K game, or did I just make that up

It wasn't the whole focus of the feud, but it did come up. lol at anyone in WWE accusing someone else in WWE of being a corporate shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPFNMWH0C4

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eli Wiggum posted:

Brock doesn’t do anything clean.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's sad to think that in 2017 the strongest challengers Brock Lesnar faced were Taker, CM Punk, Cena, Goldberg, and Senor Joe.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Erebus posted:

It wasn't the whole focus of the feud, but it did come up. lol at anyone in WWE accusing someone else in WWE of being a corporate shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPFNMWH0C4

Oh hell yeah I knew it was real

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
An ineffective strongarm leader with assumed popularity based on ethnicity, but those behind the scenes who put him in power are clueless as to cultural differences and nuances between him and the general public they assume he appeals to. Many promising men are pointlessly sacrificed in order to prop up his regime over a long period of time, long after any hope of success or effectiveness has evaporated. In fact, nothing could have ever been strategically gained from the situation from the beginning.

The WWE Title scene is exactly the same as the Vietnam War.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

That's astonishingly terrible.

Much like your posts! :D

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

VJeff posted:

Actually man I really wanna see this match so I can see Brock completely not give a gently caress about this match.

Brock will go "nah, not doing that" to everything and it'll make his match with Deano at WM look competitive.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Defiance Industries posted:

Brock will go "nah, not doing that" to everything and it'll make his match with Deano at WM look competitive.

Keep in mind that was more Brock not wanting to be hit with a chain saw than any brand protection.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Keep in mind that was more Brock not wanting to be hit with a chain saw than any brand protection.

Or anything else, because he was getting ready for a UFC fight so he wasn't even really interested in bumping.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

oh god those poor singh brothers :ohdear:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

which was stupid because the whole build of the match was dean has no chance unless he has a wagon full of weapons *dean proceeds to indeed bring a red flyer full of weapons to the ring*

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

there'll be at least seven or eight flips before they land, easily

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I said this in another thread:

Davros1 posted:

I just hope we get to see Brock F-5 them both at the same time

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

21 Hoot Salute posted:

there'll be at least seven or eight flips before they land, easily

lol the singhs are going to be the first people brock sends to a low earth orbit

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the singhs are going to be the first people brock sends to a low earth orbit

You mean when they come out the other side?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Wazzu posted:

I especially liked the guy who brought up fighting game physics. If you had a fighting game where the women did 2/3 as much damage and had 2/3 as much health, everyone would decry it. But they're treated as equals and works in that context.

I do find it interesting that the only modern WWE game that allows men vs. women fighting is the faux fighting game.

Jerusalem posted:

I remember thinking we were gonna see a little of that "I'll kick your rear end, gently caress you" heel come back when Owens faced Goldberg and there was that moment where he basically braces himself and then gets in Goldberg's face and tells him he'd be more than happy to fight him. I still figured Goldberg would beat him but that they might actually let Owens get some offense in, even if only to give Goldberg some more ring time before his big Brock match. Instead they did the distraction spot and spear finisher, which was cool from the Goldberg side of things but didn't really do Owens any favors.

I wouldn't have minded if they booked it more like that Brock/Owens house show match. It was over in a minute or so, but they played it like Owens knew his only chance was to be as underhanded and brutal as fast and hard as he could and hope that it would be enough.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
fEvery time I see Austin Healy Aries tweet something, it reminds me of that floating blue slime dude from Dragon Warrior named Healie.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

will they have jinder lose right before they start the india tour

It will be a draw because the champions are equally good.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

(even with a title reign that started really strong!)

After reading this I had to check up on Cagematch to confirm Wyatt actually was a champ, because I had completely forgotten he won the title at Elimination Chamber. Dangit, he had a World Title run this year and all I remember about Bray in 2017 is Orton burning down his cabin in the woods, stupid special effects, and coming soon Bray in drag.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Jinder Finish™ is unstoppable. Every wrestler will lose by being distracted by The Singh Brothers and you're a god drat fool if you think otherwise. Despite them interfering in 100% of Jinder's matches, every challenger has the IQ of Sting and never anticipates it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Germansimp posted:

After reading this I had to check up on Cagematch to confirm Wyatt actually was a champ, because I had completely forgotten he won the title at Elimination Chamber. Dangit, he had a World Title run this year and all I remember about Bray in 2017 is Orton burning down his cabin in the woods, stupid special effects, and coming soon Bray in drag.

Bray actually had a cool thing going with he and Randy as the tag champs, and Harper's growing resentment at being cast to the sidelines. By the time Bray won the world title, they were setting up a potentially great breakup angle between the three and Harper got great crowd reactions as a righteous babyface

Then Randy burned down a shack, Harper got chucked into the trash and Bray made the ring look like bugs. Somehow it got worse from there.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Benne posted:

Bray actually had a cool thing going with he and Randy as the tag champs, and Harper's growing resentment at being cast to the sidelines. By the time Bray won the world title, they were setting up a potentially great breakup angle between the three and Harper got great crowd reactions as a righteous babyface

Then Randy burned down a shack, Harper got chucked into the trash and Bray made the ring look like bugs. Somehow it got worse from there.

maybe the Bludgeon Brothers will redeem it all

lol

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Benne posted:

The title match should have been a triple threat

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Brock will win clean after laying out all three guys.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Incessant Excess posted:

Brock will win clean after laying out all three guys.

the india tour will be over by then right? yeah gently caress it make jinder into a jobber joke again while holding the belt. just throw the wwe title in the trash and start over with something new. make the miz the new top champ with the ic belt and bring back the european title. jinder can be wwe champ for years and they can make it the splash screen on the network page in india. have him barely scrape a victory from ellsworth thanks to the singh brothers interference on the mania pre-show.

e: ah right ic title is a raw title now. then the us title will be the top belt making

eugh baron thats right gently caress yeesh.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Oct 14, 2017

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

shiksa posted:

the india tour will be over by then right? yeah gently caress it make jinder into a jobber joke again while holding the belt. just throw the wwe title in the trash and start over with something new. make the miz the new top champ with the ic belt and bring back the european title. jinder can be wwe champ for years and they can make it the splash screen on the network page in india. have him barely scrape a victory from ellsworth thanks to the singh brothers interference on the mania pre-show.

e: ah right ic title is a raw title now. then the us title will be the top belt making

eugh baron thats right gently caress yeesh.

Nope, the India tour is after that match, in December. Just in time for AJ to win the title at the Rumble and start working a Mania program with Nakamura. :pray:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tato posted:

The Jinder Finish™ is unstoppable. Every wrestler will lose by being distracted by The Singh Brothers and you're a god drat fool if you think otherwise. Despite them interfering in 100% of Jinder's matches, every challenger has the IQ of Sting and never anticipates it.

They didn't interfere in Hell In A Cell :)

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Raskolnikov38 posted:

maybe the Bludgeon Brothers will redeem it all

lol

Brock will employ the Bludgeon Brothers to combat the Singh Brothers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

They tried, then they got kicked out. Then Jinder beat Nakamura clean!

:cripes:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
how the gently caress do you gently caress up shinsuke nakamura

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

how the gently caress do you gently caress up shinsuke nakamura

You try to break into a market of millions of people you know next to nothing about by pushing a guy who doesn't even cut promos in the nations most recognised language.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Nakamura had bad matches before Jinder.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i predict bray does something really spooky for halloween

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rarity posted:

Yes they did. Just because it didn't happen right at the finish doesn't mean it didn't happen. They distracted the ref on their way out, not allowing Shinsuke to get the pin. I wonder what you all watch sometimes.

Jinder has beaten literally no one clean except that time he beat Mojo Rawley.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

bradzilla posted:

Yes they did. Just because it didn't happen right at the finish doesn't mean it didn't happen. They distracted the ref on their way out, not allowing Shinsuke to get the pin. I wonder what you all watch sometimes.

Jinder has beaten literally no one clean except that time he beat Mojo Rawley.

People have a weird tendency in this forum to declare wins clean that clearly weren't. Like numerous claims of Tensai beating Cena "clean" years back and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Gonzo McFee posted:

You try to break into a market of millions of people you know next to nothing about by pushing a guy who doesn't even cut promos in the nations most recognised language.

Sticks and stones may break me bones

• Locked thread