Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
m-lead m-deficit is officially the dumbest league of legend stat i have seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Schnorkles posted:

m-lead m-deficit is officially the dumbest league of legend stat i have seen

they didn't even define it properly

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
TSM's strategy is to... uh.... don't lose too badly early and carry late? WE is just running circles around them D:

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Dragongem posted:

TSM's strategy is to... uh.... don't lose too badly early and carry late? WE is just running circles around them D:

No, TSM doesn't have a strategy, so they just lose.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

xiye is trying to show up khan this game, jesus christ

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
this is like solo queue when my team can't dodge jayce blasts

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Xiye almost loving one-shot Biofrost jesus christ.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Is it too early to start listing excuses?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
TSM is donezo

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Double inhibed before 20 minutes. This team's out for blood.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There it is, the Doublelift flash into team

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
NA literally didn't prepare for "what if they don't just passively farm for 20-25 minutes"

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

folks, i'm officially starting to sweat right now

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Holy poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
This game is very over

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Ah suddenly got very busy bye

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
one day NA league will not be an utter joke

this day is not today

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

That engage was about 10 minutes too late. Holy poo poo, what a game.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

0-5, the dream is alive.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

its happpenniiinnnggg!!!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Here lies TSM
They never scored

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i guess thats what happens when you get three winning lanes and one of the three best junglers

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/TSMDoublelift/status/919045130505543681

He wasnt wrong

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Normally I'd root against TSM but if they keep losing, 0-11 is going to become a reality and I'd be caught in the blast radius of the salt explosion engulfing California.

Which is to say, someone please save NA :smith:

edit: holy poo poo that gold difference chart is clean

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i'd be really surprised if tsm lost to fw tbh

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

It turns out the team of short range hypercarry monsters eats poo poo to a long range poke and seige composition especially when the jungler is effectively AFK

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Really? To me it seems like exactly the kind of thing that would happen. There's no way that FW is as bad as they've been showing so far, and now there's zero pressure on them.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

tsm got rolled by a better team who outdrafted them

fw were up by 8k and had three infernals and threw the game.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that said, i believe in the 0-11 so yes, tsm will lose :hai:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Man you’d think TSM would’ve at least drafted some reliable wave clear with the last pick. But Ryze?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Misfits is here because they were the only team to try and exploit the rigid play and or draft styles of other top EU teams so theoretically they could give TSM some problems if it turns out Sven actually has no champion pool and there are some power picks Bjerg cant play again for whatever reason

that being said, TSM is significantly better than MSF skill wise. its not impossible for MSF to get out i guess but if TSM do drop games to them and Flash Wolves thats mostly on TSMs coaching imo

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ryze was such a bad pick from Bjerg, I can't even believe how bad it was.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
TSM's draft was fine, they just played way too passively. You could see they realized their mistake with that J4 ult onto Sej in middle, they were just three turrets too late on that play. Their shotcalling is just overly conservative and I think that's on Bjerg and DL. Bjerg the last few years is the definition of safe and Double has lost most of his actual bluster after eating crow last worlds. They just play super conservatively and teams at Worlds are good enough to exploit it. TSM is probably the best teamfighting team in Group D (when DL isn't tilting off the face of the planet) they just can never get there on even footing because they are so drat conservative. Cracks are starting to show like with that Sven interview. He's completely had his wings clipped and it's not a good fit for him.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Hey guys, it's your boy Parth here. I know my team will never win a game against a team that picks Sejuani, but I've instructed the boys from the bay to forget she exists for the purposes of bans, and also picks. See you next split, in Turkey.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

AttackBacon posted:

TSM's draft was fine, they just played way too passively. You could see they realized their mistake with that J4 ult onto Sej in middle, they were just three turrets too late on that play. Their shotcalling is just overly conservative and I think that's on Bjerg and DL. Bjerg the last few years is the definition of safe and Double has lost most of his actual bluster after eating crow last worlds. They just play super conservatively and teams at Worlds are good enough to exploit it. TSM is probably the best teamfighting team in Group D (when DL isn't tilting off the face of the planet) they just can never get there on even footing because they are so drat conservative. Cracks are starting to show like with that Sven interview. He's completely had his wings clipped and it's not a good fit for him.

i dont know what kind of aggressive play you expect from a comp where you draft three losing lanes

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Cho Rumble isn't a losing lane, Hauntzer was up in that matchup the whole game. Bjerg was up on Jayce until the turrets started falling. They had a stupid dance bot and completely ceded all pressure and then the Doublelift classic occured and he died stupidly in a sidelane for 3 cs because "that's not the logical thing for a team to do!"

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yeah none of those lanes were gonna win on strength of the pick alone. TSM drafted themselves into a corner, plain and simple.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Like yes when Jayce spikes he has pressure on Ryze but there were plenty of moments early for Sven to fuckin do something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sven definitely should have ganked early and often but I don't know if Sven knows how to play anything but Gragas.