Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
"gently caress" I say to my cat, Posey, waking her up from her nap. "poo poo rear end drat" I continue. she assumes a sitting position and begins to clean her face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Meowing back to my cat, mocking their tone of voice

little munchkin
After a moment of thought I am ready to deliver to my cat a scathing rebuttal. "By your own logic", I begin,

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

little munchkin posted:

After a moment of thought I am ready to deliver to my cat a scathing rebuttal. "By your own logic", I begin,

Heck, if you're in a cussin mood, can it a re-rear end-al

Manifisto

"cripes!" I yell, throwing my hands up at the quizzical kitten in the alleyway. "jumping jehosaphat!" I add as her mother approaches, butting heads with the young one and purring. "MALARKEY" I scream at the circle of cats gathering around me, mewing softly.

ty nesamdoom!

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
"your mother was a dirty w**** and your father was a b******" i whisper into the kittens ear as she sleeps in my lap. later when she wakes she'll wonder if she just dreamt it

vanisher

"Hey a**hole!"

"No need to be rude" my cat replies, having secretly mastered speech some time ago and waiting for the perfect moment to reveal it.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I'm gonna adopt a nice kitty soon and I'm super excited thinking about what swears I'm gonna yell at it first

little munchkin

Sprue posted:

"your mother was a dirty w**** and your father was a b******" i whisper into the kittens ear as she sleeps in my lap. later when she wakes she'll wonder if she just dreamt it

lol

----------------

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Your nose is ugly and stupid

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
you're a pussy, cat

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
My cat and I yell homophobic and racist slurs at each other but it's funny because we're both gay minority homophobic racists

*in a new feature film by Adam Sandler...*

Twenty Four

I walk up to my dog and stair into her eyes, unblinking, for what seems like an eternity. Finally, I lean in and whisper in her ear. "Butts".

Macnult

*cat looks up from cleaning paws*

"I don't like swearing, but yeah go off and tell your friends I can talk it'll be like air bud except you suck at sports"

Dads Dip Cup

Manifisto

:eyepop:

alnilam

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPK0Szuhz1I

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That room with the door closed that you've been meowing at the top of your lungs in front of contains a bevy of small, tasty, flightless birds! AND YOU'LL NEVER GET IN!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

you fuckin piece of poo poo, youll never catch that red dot. look at you go, do you realize how much of an rear end in a top hat you look like?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me (on apenip): Haha, lookit my drug-addled cat on catnip haha! I think we both might have a dependance issue- YOU LITTLE loving FUZZY PURRING ENABLER! *does massive bongrip*

My cat: Dude, I never see you hunt- you must be starving! Here's a dead mouse

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fredflonston

There's a cat in the apt below me that always looks out the window and I flip off that nosy bitch everyday as I drive away. Like get a life quit staring.

dkj

My cats deaf.

alnilam

dkj posted:

My cats deaf.

nice, that means you can really let loose with impunity

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

dkj posted:

My cats deaf.

My cat is a dick.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Why don't you loving cover your poop, you jerk! I can smell your litter box in the next room!

little munchkin
singing "Beep" by the Pussycat Dolls to my cat, but not actually beeping out any of the words

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Reaing Mein Kampf to my cat, who doesn't become a Nazi.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
strapping kitty into the Clockwork Orange brainwashing chair. After 17 days, no improvement. She is still a cat.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Welcome to my home, which I call the Retard Cat Castle. Sit on my couch AKA the Stupid Pussy Throne. Would you like some water in a cat bowl? I call it Meowing Idiot Juice. No, I'm more of a dog person, why do you ask?

----------------

Manifisto

cda posted:

strapping kitty into the Clockwork Orange brainwashing chair. After 17 days, no improvement. She is still a cat.

cda posted:

Welcome to my home, which I call the Retard Cat Castle. Sit on my couch AKA the Stupid Pussy Throne. Would you like some water in a cat bowl? I call it Meowing Idiot Juice. No, I'm more of a dog person, why do you ask?

cda posted:

Reaing Mein Kampf to my cat, who doesn't become a Nazi.

lol

ten loving years of explaining dialectical materialism to my cat, but when I ask her whether there can be ethical consumption under capitalism she just says "meow"

little munchkin

cda posted:

----------------

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
for real, gently caress cats

like, jesus christ how hard is it cats?

----------------

little munchkin
feeling bad about the swears i said to my cat and apologizing to her the next day

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

little munchkin posted:

feeling bad about the swears i said to my cat and apologizing to her the next day

lol

----------------

Darkman Fanpage

little munchkin posted:

Darkman Fanpage
i called my cat all the cool insults i learned from reading joss whedon's twitter feed. she didnt care! wtf?!

Darkman Fanpage
"you fucknut nerfherder!" i screamed at my cat, who only lifted her head because of the volune of my voice before laying it back down to resume napping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Methodically detailing my plans to murder C-List celebrities to my cat because I'm sure she's not listening. Being woken up by the FBI a week later. wtf, cat. If you were concerned you could just have talked to me about it.

----------------

• Locked thread