Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Austin Aries just mentioned he's making more in the next 6 weeks than he made in the last 4 months of WWE now. It wasn't a bad idea for Triple H to sign all these indie guys, the bad idea was not expanding NXT to 2 hours or giving them another show and keeping them as far away from Vince as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The bad move on Hunter's part was not taking out a hit on Vince like a year ago.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Rusev should be part of and on top of the Cruiserweight division as he is under 205 kilos.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

There was a storyline in World Class were Gen Skandor Akbar got the Light Heavyweight Champion Eric Embry to put it on the line against Cactus Jack. And when Jack won the title, Akbar claimed that WCCW had raised the weight limit. They hadn't, and Cactus quickly lost it back to Embry, but it was fun little storyline.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Roque11 posted:

I love how twitter insiders are talking as if guys like Ricochet and Fred Yehi are still WWE bound even with thus Neville situation.

Speaking of which his WWE is handling things with Neville shows they are clueless. If they had any sense they would not grant him a release even if he never intends to return. They're now going to open the floodgates and let others follow him out. Thanks for helping New Japan, ROH and the indies WWE!

I'm glad WWE is a dumb dick company losing talent it didn't deserve.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm glad WWE is a dumb dick company losing talent it didn't deserve.

It's a Roque post. Take anything he says with a massive grain of salt.

I mean he makes posts like these:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=476844612#post476844612

quote:

People can say what they want. ROH keeps selling out shows. Their business is up from last year. They got a sellout of over 2500 for the Chicago area in a few weeks. Final Battle is already a hot seller and come Mania week they will be in a near 10,000 seat arena.

I doubt ROH will come even close to selling out a 10,000 seat arena.

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby

Roque11 posted:

I love how twitter insiders are talking as if guys like Kevin Steen and KENTA are still WWE bound even with thus CM Punk situation.

Speaking of which his WWE is handling things with Punk shows they are clueless. If they had any sense they would not grant him a release even if he never intends to return. They're now going to open the floodgates and let others follow him out. Thanks for helping New Japan, ROH and the indies WWE!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Roque spent literally half a year telling Rovert Adam Cole was absolutely not leaving ROH and going to WWE/NXT, then when Cole did exactly that, Roque almost verbatim went "whatever, he's overrated anyway"

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I mean it's a little more than Cole.

Roque11 posted:

People are acting like WWE is sticking to ROH in a big way by having Corino in a guest trainer and then having him do a website inter view. Don't these people ever think that Corino is not only still under contract to ROH and had to get permission to do all this, but that ROH clearly gave him the Okay? Or ever think that Corino is playing the game and knows how to play leverage games with ROH, which is what so many others wrestlers in the company do? The Bucks, Lethal, Fish and O'Reilly play this same game every year and people always fall for it thinking this will be the time they jump to WWE.

Roque11 posted:

These breakdowns always occur between Elgin and ROH. It's been happening for the past few and it's nothing new. No big deal. They'll make up again soon enough and he still works for ROH's partner

Roque11 posted:

The whole idea of Kyle to WWE is laughable for a number of reasons. Kyle plays this game every week year with ROH. People have jump the gun on this like they did with Hero.

Roque11 posted:

I'll call it right now. Between now and June 10th we'll hear about Adam Cole booking more dates past June 10th. Between the June 5th and June 10th we'll hear that all the other ROH names have once again been told you guys will have to wait at least 30-60 more days.

Roque11 posted:

Looks like Fish was just in for a one and done jobber role, similar to Danny Burch.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, I didn't think there was somebody with less credibility than Rovert here.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
roque's posts make a lot of sense if you read them in the president's voice

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Incessant Excess posted:

Not counting part-timers, it was when Dean won the shield triple threat to become WWE champion, in July 2016. :tipshat:

Ha, that can't possibly be right.......

It can't......

NO :aaa:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wasn't roman/taker the closing match of wm33 or does that fall under the part-timers clause since undertaker was involved

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
No Mercy 16 shoulda ended with Dolph Ziggler winning.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wasn't roman/taker the closing match of wm33 or does that fall under the part-timers clause since undertaker was involved

Roman isn't a good guy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VJeff posted:

No Mercy 16 shoulda ended with Dolph Ziggler winning.

I recall Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack (or maybe even on Smackdown) saying the same, that it should have been the main event - and it should have!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Roman isn't a good guy.

but he's not a bad guy

he's the guy

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

Wow, I didn't think there was somebody with less credibility than Rovert here.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
whoa sick burn

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I think I'd like ROH more if it wasn't owned by a company arguably worse than WWE, the Sinclair Media Group.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
just bought a hardcamera side ticket for raw for $20. not bad.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

meltzer is always weeks late to the signings news and even he already reported the yehi and rico news

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jiro posted:

I think I'd like ROH more if it wasn't owned by a company arguably worse than WWE, the Sinclair Media Group.

There’s really nothing arguable about that, honestly

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LOL

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roque11 posted:

I love how twitter insiders are talking as if guys like Ricochet and Fred Yehi are still WWE bound even with thus Neville situation.

Speaking of which his WWE is handling things with Neville shows they are clueless. If they had any sense they would not grant him a release even if he never intends to return. They're now going to open the floodgates and let others follow him out. Thanks for helping New Japan, ROH and the indies WWE!

What?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roque11 posted:

What?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

sportsgenius86 posted:

There’s really nothing arguable about that, honestly

RoH - has unpleasant political views and forces them on people through their television networks

WWE - has unpleasant political views and a long history of sexism, racism, probably sexual assault by their owner, the wife of the owner a high ranking member of the trump administration, basically enslaves their employees by unlawfully treating them as independent contractors, destroyed the brains of countless employees with dangerous matches and then ditched them afterward, once had employees molest children on the job, covered up a murder by an employee, a million other things I forget

yeah, you're right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Enzo got heel heat at last night's house show by 1) mentioning Neville quitting and 2) taking credit for it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

Enzo got heel heat at last night's house show by 1) mentioning Neville quitting and 2) taking credit for it

lol so when does neville's contract run out since now i'm guessing vince isn't going to give him a release

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Money maker v. Tight Draws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvfkAlYvizU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if there is any unwillingness to release him it will last precisely as long as it takes for neville to seriously consider hiring a lawyer

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why name it 205 live

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

why name it 205 live

it is a live show with people at max 205 lbs

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

a.lo posted:

why name it 205 live

The named it after the amount of weekly network views.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a.lo posted:

why name it 205 live

Someone asks you if you want to watch this live show, and you say no exactly 205 times

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
should rename it 205 Dive after the ratings

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a.lo posted:

why name it 205 live

The wrestlers are making $205 per show in royalties

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

a.lo posted:

why name it 205 live