Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yeah, I read somewhere they made a lot of sausages for WW2 soldiers.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zesty posted:

Anytime you see a story stupid situation with a black person in the picture, you should assume it's fake.

Ok

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Madame Gazelle has seen things.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this explains a lot of the things i've seen at the toy store i work at

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Zesty posted:

Anytime you see a story stupid situation with a black person in the picture, you should assume it's fake.

I could still believe it if the mugshot was a white guy

I guess what I'm saying is trashy & stupid goes beyond color

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Pepsi: the official beverage of the Zerg :zerg:

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

Huh. That and his getaway vehicle being recognized as the one he drove to work (which was the same KFC he robbed) is comedic farce levels of Terrible Criminal.

Our failing organized crime system is squandering its pool of would-be bandits.

cnut
May 3, 2016

And now for my tub girl impersonation...

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Junji Ito's Pepsi

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Fibonacci sequence in full effect there.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Sorta reminds of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJlcjMgbo9w

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Caufman posted:

Truly, one made in the likeness of God.

If Micromancer truly was cast in the image of God, it would explain SO MUCH about the Christian Right in America.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ballin so hard ladies breaking gravity to escape me

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Fish don't have nipples :colbert:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Then why do mermaids wear bras?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Merman patriarchy, duh

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/catesish/status/920044619676749830

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I love that someone followed up on that.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

We all help hamburgers down here.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Fish-Kid's do :smugbert:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Caufman
May 7, 2007

What a throwback!

edit: and

Caufman has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Oct 17, 2017

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Yeeep

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXhxFvu4I4

I know this isn't a picture. what are you going going to do. ANYONE! NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO DEFY ME

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

I know this isn't a picture. what are you going going to do. ANYONE! NO ONE HAS THE POWER TO DEFY ME

mods, ban this sick filth

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Oh god that's nightmarish. Monkeys are loving assholes and they'll bite the hell out of you without warning, especially if they're frustrated because they were expecting food and got none.
They got big teeth too:

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh god that's nightmarish. Monkeys are loving assholes and they'll bite the hell out of you without warning, especially if they're frustrated because they were expecting food and got none.
They got big teeth too:

yeah, they're going to run away and there'll just be a skeleton who will look down at herself in surprise, then collapse into a pile of bones. I've seen it happen

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

I don't think clerks is the right Kevin Smith film to mix with Korra.

It's Chasing Amy

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I hope the next Dishonored has flesh-devouring monkeys.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How many of these monkeys do you think one could fight at a time? There are clearly way too many in the photo.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
My hypothesis on the subject: the instinct is to try to brush as many off as possible, but I think that's going to be fruitless. Instead, focus one at a time on killing the easiest target first in the most brutal way possible. The idea is that the more gruesome the death, the more hesitation and fear you can instill in the other monkeys. A fight in Shadows of Mordor works the same way.

Obviously, don't feed the monkeys so you don't have to do this. In fact, if you fed the monkeys, simply let the monkeys devour you, because there's a high chance they will be able to use your flesh and energy better than you.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Caufman posted:

My hypothesis on the subject: the instinct is to try to brush as many off as possible, but I think that's going to be fruitless. Instead, focus one at a time on killing the easiest target first in the most brutal way possible. The idea is that the more gruesome the death, the more hesitation and fear you can instill in the other monkeys. A fight in Shadows of Mordor works the same way.

Obviously, don't feed the monkeys so you don't have to do this. In fact, if you fed the monkeys, simply let the monkeys devour you, because there's a high chance they will be able to use your flesh and energy better than you.

Do you think if you practised rolling you'd be able to punch a horse to death?

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

sneakyfrog posted:

ballin so hard ladies breaking gravity to escape me

It’s the backwards Pikachu cap, ladies love that poo poo.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Aramoro posted:

Do you think if you practised rolling you'd be able to punch a horse to death?

I don't want to find out. That's why I carry an elephant rifle and a captive bolt gun at all times. It's also why I am never within eyeline of a horse or Mike Pence.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Caufman posted:

Does the same strategy apply to geese and/or toddlers though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Aaaah, maybe not the geese, because they think they're defending their babies, which can trigger magnitudes of ferocity greater than looking for a meal. I really think the best solution there is to retreat and surrender. Respect their turf and make an offering of bread if you need to win favor.

I'm not giving anyone advice on killing children, though :mad: You stay with your loss edits if you want information on that.