Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Zigmidge posted:

https://imgur.com/s2y0is8

Only assholes play this game anymore. People who get beat up in school and go around on their stupid rocket bikes bullying people online.

:downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I want to frame that gif and hang it in a gallery.

Doctor_Fruitbat fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Oct 12, 2017

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I want to frame that gif and hang it in a gallery.

What's going on there? The person on the flybike is supposed to be helping, but instead he blows up the escape vehicle?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
You're on the flybike, leon, and you're not helping the escape vehicle.

What do you mean I'm not helping?

I mean you're not helping. Why is that Leon?

Tell me Leon, in simple words, only the good things that come to your mind about Shark cards?

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

prefect posted:

What's going on there? The person on the flybike is supposed to be helping, but instead he blows up the escape vehicle?

It looks like he was taking out a potential threat in the pubbie on the yacht. He was actually helping!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

good loving gods I want one

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

the Oppressor is love

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I have 2 so i can hop on the second one while calling insurance to replace the first.

Definitely get 2.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I feel bad when a player tries to engage my oppressor or jet with the homing launcher.
it's like beating up a retarded kid who tries to defend himself by throwing bags of sand at you and yelling magic missile.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jose Mengelez posted:

I feel bad when a player tries to engage my oppressor or jet with the homing launcher.
it's like beating up a retarded kid who tries to defend himself by throwing bags of sand at you and yelling magic missile.

I was able to blow up a flybike with my Buzzard once.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I've killed Oppressors with my Rogue before, as well.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
You've killed scrubs is what you've done.

You won't kill Jose with anything short of explosive sniper rounds.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I'm talking about the shoulder mounted homing launcher ya fricken dooflords!

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure I've killed Jose with my fists.

I think he was AFK, though.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I killed the NPC version of Jose after he logged off. Went down like a scrub, one shot, didn't even try to dodge. Shameful.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i'm very easily killed with kindness.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Jose Mengelez posted:

the real reason "share money" never works in GTAO, confirmed

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Jose Mengelez posted:

and clumps of goons that can't take out one pubby

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
oppressor + motorcycle club = endless fun

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Is there any way to fix this stupid phantom post?

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
The stuck post is the ghost of Volition after Agents of Mayhem flopped. In order to reverse the curse, the top 5 posters in the thread have to go "gently caress you say?" three times into a bathroom mirror in order to free the trapped soul of Johnny Gat.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Akion posted:

Is there any way to fix this stupid phantom post?

You could close the thread and

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

Powershift posted:

I have 2 so i can hop on the second one while calling insurance to replace the first.

Definitely get 2.

Get 10, then you barely need to call insurance
Sell all other bikes because they're useless now

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

UserErr0r posted:

Get 10, then you barely need to call insurance
Sell all other bikes because they're useless now

I love my Tronbike. :colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Have I mentioned how much I love the bunker delivery mission where you drive the truck with the cow-catcher on the front, and you blast through every cop in town? Because it's the best thing ever. :neckbeard:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Zigmidge posted:

https://imgur.com/s2y0is8

Only assholes play this game anymore. People who get beat up in school and go around on their stupid rocket bikes bullying people online.

This seems good

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

People sitting in their hot tubs are the real menace to society.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

prefect posted:

Have I mentioned how much I love the bunker delivery mission where you drive the truck with the cow-catcher on the front, and you blast through every cop in town? Because it's the best thing ever. :neckbeard:

I like that one because you can get in your MOC, go passive, and drive through the other guy to steal his trailer full of supplies.

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

Powershift posted:

I like that one because you can get in your MOC, go passive, and drive through the other guy to steal his trailer full of supplies.
Does this still work? Tried it yesterday to steal another player’s MOC trailer and just couldn’t get it to work. Not sure if the window to “catch” the trailer is super small or if it was recently patched.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Started playing on PS4 and voice chat will not stay off. I've set it to "no one" multiple times but I can still hear people.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I finally bought an Oppressor. It's fun.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

dkj posted:

Started playing on PS4 and voice chat will not stay off. I've set it to "no one" multiple times but I can still hear people.

put yourself in a psn party chat and make it private

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

hiddenriverninja posted:

put yourself in a psn party chat and make it private

This is also awesome because it works for every single game out there

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

dkj posted:

it's schizophrenia, sorry.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Are the crate warehouses worth it at all? I know they're not as good as the other businesses, but some variation might be enjoyable. Unless it's as bad as Bikers.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Thoughtless posted:

Are the crate warehouses worth it at all? I know they're not as good as the other businesses, but some variation might be enjoyable. Unless it's as bad as Bikers.

How much do you like driving vans.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Thoughtless posted:

Collecting crates is relatively easy and fast. (Use a Buzzard at all times.) Delivering the crates is a crapshoot; if there are people with flybikes and jets in the session, you will not be succeeding.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
So I saved up and bought a hangar; which things should I be sourcing to make the most money? If someone successfully intercepts me during a sell mission, do I lose all my cargo or can I just try again? Also did I gently caress up by buying a hangar instead of a bunker first?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You can only make $60k an hour solo if you do every source mission for the hangar in 10 minutes.

the bonus for sales comes from having the most of a single item.

The bunker is "passive" income as it produces value while you're doing other things once you have supplied it. The hanger does not, you only get $10k per box you bring back to the hanger. the import/export garage with the cars is the only way to make money that doesn't seriously punish you for doing it alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Powershift posted:

You can only make $60k an hour solo if you do every source mission for the hangar in 10 minutes.

the bonus for sales comes from having the most of a single item.

The bunker is "passive" income as it produces value while you're doing other things once you have supplied it. The hanger does not, you only get $10k per box you bring back to the hanger. the import/export garage with the cars is the only way to make money that doesn't seriously punish you for doing it alone.

Who'd'a'thunk this multiplayer game would punish people for playing it solo?

• Locked thread